Chapter 2

Young Love

Junsu's PoV 


After school ended  i walked out of class along with Hyukjae , talking about our new project . " We are 2 , so we need 3 more students to form a group " Hyukie said 
" Yeah and we need seniors , which is difficult because we are not close with any seniors " i mentioned the fact obnoxiously . " What do we do then ? " Hyukie asked me and i simply said " Let's wait , may be someone will approach us to form a team . After all seniors will need juniors too " Hyukjae nodded . 


We walked out of the school building . Normally Hyuk and i walk home together because he live's just a block away from my house and we meet again at 4:00 pm at our meeting place ( which is a ice cream shop ) and walk together to our work place . We both work at a pet shop which is more like a vet clinic . We love animals , so we decided to work as animal helpers . Our pay is good , our boss is very kind and off course we love our job .

 
We reached the ice cream shop , which means its time to split . " See you at 4:00 pm " i said . Hyuk gave me a thumps up as he walked towards his house and i walked towards mine . 


Once i reached home , i saw his car outside . Which means he is back after an other one night stand . I unlocked the door and walked inside , he was talking on phone so he just waved at me and so did i , i walked into the kitchen to fetch myself a glass of water and to my disappointment i saw the breakfast tray which i prepared from him was untouched . " Why do i have to cook for him , if he never eats it " i mumbled 


I Walked out of kitchen and he was done with the phone call " Hey Su , how was your day ? " Yoochun asked  " Fine " i replied shortly .

 
" What ? Is something wrong ? " He asked , i think my tone was too grumpy . " Why don't you ever eat breakfast ? And if you don't eat it then why do i have to cook for you daily " I said angrily , i know i shouldn't be angry at him because if i get angry he gets double angry and its not nice but sometimes i can't help myself . 


Yoochun walked closer to me , staring right in my eyes . His gaze was aggressive . He was just an inch away from me when he touched my face . He moved his fingers on my face lovingly but his gaze was so not loving . " You have to baby , you know why ?  Because i want you to and if you'll not then ... " He didn't continue his words instead he held my hand and bend my index finger backwards " Yoochun it hurts " I cried in pain . He bend it even more , twisting it a little . " Do you have any objection now ? " He asked and i immediately shook my head as a no and he smirked .

He finally let go of my finger and patted my head " Good boy " he said and left the house . 
I went in my room and cried on my bed hugging my pillow . Why does he have to be so cruel to me , why can't be like everyone else . What have i ever done o wrong to him ?  I didn't ask for this life . I cried myself to sleep but before sleeping i set an alarm at 3:30 pm , i don't want to be late for work . 


__________________x____________x___________________


Changmin's PoV 


After school i went home and found a very excited brother in law and umma . " Oh Minnie , you are home " Umma said . Mangdoongie came running to me and i sat down to give her all my love " What are you two doing ? " I asked . 


" We are planning your birthday party , come here and help us " Jae hyung answered excitedly . I rolled my eyes and walked closer to see what these two were up to " God help me escape " i mumbled 


I tell you what , Umma and Jae hyung showered me with so many questions about how i want my party but be but they finalize it the way they wanted it to be . Why ask me then ? Anyways the good news is that after being question for an hour i finally managed to escape and now i am hungry . 


I asked our cook to fix me something to eat and went in my room with Mangdoongie . I changed my clothes and talked to her , telling her about our new project and about how excited i was to ask Junsu to join our group . She listens to me always and its the best thing about her that she doesn't question back or tease me like my hyung . After 15 minutes of peace my mother and Jae hyung came in my room .

 
" Minnie baby , you were hungry so why didn't you tell me ? " Asked Umma sadly . " Why did you asked the cook ? You never do that " Jae hyung continued " You two were busy , that's why " I replied and i know what to expect next .


" Really ? Or is it that you don't like our cooking anymore ? "  Said Jae hyung with his tears threating to fall any second . " Or is it that you don't love us anymore ? " Umma said adding more drama with her tears falling . 


I really want to face palm myself right now with a chair ut i won't , that will hurt . So i walked closer to my mothers and hugged them both " I love you and you cooking , both of you " I said , i know just a hug and kiss will do for these drama queens . 


I kissed umma's cheek and Jae hyung's forehead " We love you too " Umma said and Jae hyung nodded , agreeing with her . 


" Now will you please leave , i have homework to do " Honestly i want to beg them to leave me alone for a while . " Sure love , study well " Umma said " I'll send in some food for you " Jae hyung mentioned before they both left my room .

 
They have left for now but i know they will be back soon enough , you know why ? Because that's what they do . They keeping bothering me until Appa and Yunho hyung get home . 


_____________x_____________x________


Hyukjae's PoV 


Junsu was fine before but now he seems to be upset about something . I know it must be about Yoochun hyung , he always hurts Su . But why isn't he telling me anything ? He always does , he was busy feeding the puppies , so i walked to him and asked " Su , are you okay ? " 


" Yes " he said blankly 


Don't lie to me , i held his hand and a small painful moan escaped his mouth . I looked at his hand and his finger was swollen and a little purple , like a bruise . " Su , your finger " He hide his finger " Its nothing Hyukie " 


" Let me see " I said and held his hand . " Yoochun hyung did this ? " I asked and Junsu nodded with teary eyes . " Who else will , if not him . Its only him who enjoys hurting me " Junsu said as he cried , i hugged him tightly . 


" Junsu , i think we should report this or he'll continue to hurt you like he has been doing since past 4 years " 


" No , i can't do this and neither will you . Hyukie swear on me that you'll never tell anyone " Junsu said between his sobs .

 
" But Junsu we have to do something about it " I can't see Junsu been hurt again and again , i really want to help him . 


" Hyukie , you know i can't go against him " Junsu said sadly 


" Off course you can " I said and Just then the bell at the front door rung , which means we have a customer . Junsu dried his tears and we we nt out to greet our customer . 


Junsu was frozen and so was our customer . They kept staring at each other . I faked coughing and they both stopped staring at each other . I can see Junsu blushing . 


" How may we help you ? " I asked our customer . 


" Ah well , this is Mangdoongie and i think she has a fever " Changmin said 


" Oh poor thing , our boss is a vet . He is inside i'll go get him so he can take a look at her " I said and went inside , leaving Changmin and a very blushing Junsu alone .

 
__________x_________x__________


Changmin's PoV 


Mangdoongie has been sleeping the whole day , which is very rear . She is mostly very active . She didn't ate anything and was looking very weak which got me worried . So i decided to take her to the vet clinic near by . 


I walked in and to my surprise Junsu and his friend came out to greet me . After his friend left me and Junsu alone , Mangdoongie got off my arms and walked near him , he sat down to pet her . Wow even Mangoongie likes Junsu . Normally she doesn't get close with strangers . 


" So you work here ? " I asked Junsu , well off course he does but i just wanted to find a way to talk to him . He nodded with a smile . 


" She is adorable " Junsu said in a low voice , my heart is going wild right now . His voice is beautiful . 


___________x_______x________


Junsu's PoV 


Today Changmin came to our shop with his pet , she is so cute but its sad that she was a little sick . Thankfully my boss treated her well and hopefully she will get well  very soon . The good thing is that now i have an excuse to talk to Changmin . I can ask about mangdoongie's health and may be like this i can get to know Changmin a little . I know i should not be feeling anything for him but for some reason my heart leans towards him . All this time i have denied any feelings for him but today when we both were caressing Mangdoongie , his hand touched mine and i felt something that i have never felt before for anyone . 


I just want to be his friend but why does my heart goes crazy when he is around me . " God help me or i'll go crazy " 

 

__________________________
Thank you to all the subscribers . Please leave your comments below . And do mention your guess about Yoochun's relationship with Junsu . 
Have a good day :)