Chapter 8: The Offer

My Lovely Sister

*Kang Jong Hee's POV*

     It's been a day after I had an unfortunate meeting with Moo Yeol. It hurts, really. I'm sad to say I'm still not over him, and I can tell he's starting to take interest in me again too. I'm not conceited or anything. After exchanging phone numbers, he texts me... A lot. More than he should.

     I still love him, but I don't want to break his family apart. Eun Jae is his wife, and he has a really cute daughter. My phone vibrates and I get a text from Moo Yeol.

     'We should hang out some time to catch up.'  It says.

     "So, unnie, who were they?" Se Na suddenly asks. I look up from my phone.

     Se Na and I are sitting in a café. I bought a car yesterday after eating at the mall. It wasn't too expensive, and it looked really nice, so I bought it. The car I have is a white BMW. I decided to take Se Na out today and then drop her off at work. It's supposed to be Se Na's day off, but Shi Woo demanded her presence today so they could work on a few songs together.

     "Old friends." I answer.

     "But it seemed like you and Moo Yeol-ssi had some kind of past." Oh so she noticed.

     "He's my ex." She nods and looks down at her cup. We don't have much to talk about.

     "So, do you want to buy lunch so you could eat it at work?" She shakes her head.

     "No. Joo Hong packed me lunch." I raise my eyebrow. I didn't see Se Na bring anything with her in the car though. Only her black satchel, but that's all.

     "Oh! Unnie, we have to leave now! I'm almost late for work!" I look at the time on my phone.

     "Oh, right." I quickly type in a reply to Moo Yeol and head out with Se Na.

     "Bye, and thanks for the ride!" She gives me a grin and hurries out. I smile. It seems like we're getting closer.

     My phone rings before I could pull off to the side. Electric Shock plays as my ringtone. This is why I thought Krystal's phone was mine. We have the same ringtone. Joo Hong is calling me.

     "Yes?" I answer.

     "Se Na forgot her lunch on the table. Can you pick it up and drop it off?" I knew it!

    "Sure. I have nothing to do anyways." These days, I feel like a bum.

     I hang up after hearing a "thank you" and begin making my way back. After picking up the bag of lunch, I start my drive back to the company.

     When I arrive in front of the building, I call Se Na. I frown when she doesn't answer after seven calls. I look at the bag, then look at the building. Now how can I get in and meet Se Na?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

*Yoon Se Na's POV*

     "Why do you need my phone?" I ask. Shi Woo scoffs.

     "Wah. Are you stupid? Half the time you're distracted by cell phones or your boyfriend."

     This time, I scoff. I hate to admit it, but it's kind of true. I hand him my phone. That causes him to smile in victory.

     "When is the other band coming?" I ask. Shi Woo and the band Hae Yoon asked me to write songs for are to have a collaboration. I'm going to write this song too.

     Just when the question rolled off my tongue, six guys enter the room. They bowed.

     "Hi," they all greeted.

     "Hyung," a guy with red hair says. He slings his arm over Shi Woo's shoulders.

     "We get to do a song together."

     Shi Woo scoffs and rolls his eyes. He removes the red-haired guy's arm from his neck.

     "I'm still your senior." Shi Woo states.

      "Hi noona. I'm a fan of every song you wrote." a guy with dirty blonde hair says. I smile.

     "Thank you."

     "President Shin says she'll be here in a bit to check up on us." the black-haired guy speaks. He looks like the serious one in the group.     

"Yoon Se Na!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I turn around. My eyes widen when I see Jong Hee unnie running towards me with a cheerful smile on her face.

     "U-u-unnie," I stutter, "how did you get in?"

     From what I know, ANA's security has been a lot more strict than before.

     "A nice man let me in." she states. I look at the bag in her hand. She sees me look at it and brings it up so I could see.

     "You forgot your lunch at home." Ah. I totally forgot about it.

     "Is that Shi Woo?" Jong Hee asks. She glances towards Shi Woo. I nod. Just then, Hae Yoon walks in. She freezes when Jong Hee turns around and grins.

     "Who's this?" Hae Yoon questions. I gulp. This meeting is supposed to be confidential.

     "Uh, sorry. I'll her out." I say. I grab her hand. 

     "Why? We're supposed to eat lunch together!" my older sister pouts.

    "Who's this?" Hae Yoon repeats.

     "Oh, so I've interrupted something. Please don't fire her. It's my fault." says Jong Hee. I want smack myself.

     "She claims to be Se Na's older sister." Shi Woo speaks up.

     "Older sister?" Hae Yoon looks at me to see if I'll deny it or not. The other boys stand awkwardly to the side, definitely feeling uncomfortable. I sigh.

    "Unnie, this is President Shin Hae Yoon. And uh, this is my older half sister, Kang Jong Hee."

     "You're kidding."

     I pause. I didn't know what to say. This is really awkward for me, considering it's awkward enough that Hae Yoon, So Eun, and I like Hyun Wook.

     Hae Yoon walks up to my sister, who is standing really close to me.

     "Would you like to become a trainee here?" Hae Yoon asks Jong Hee.

     My jaw drops.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: So there you go. I'm currently writing the next chapter. :P