Locked

In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Intoxicated, Yonghwa felt Chanyeol strip his shirt and lay him on bed. Eyes closed, his dizzy mind thought of Joo Hyun “Chanyeol might have sent her home by now.” He thought. He inhaled deeply now sleepiness taking in. “This is what I like of being drunk, I can smell her scent vividly as though she’s beside me.” he chuckled and drank her sweet scent before he passed out. In his sleep he his side and embraced his favourite hotdog pillow with his arms and legs. 

He felt his pillow move but he held it tight, he took a deep breath and again thought of Joo Hyun. He opened his tired eyes and saw her in his arms deeply asleep but as beautiful as ever. “I really like being drunk. She’s here again beside me.” He mumbled and kissed her on the forehead “Sleep tight my dearest pillow Joo Hyun! Saranghae!” a crooked smile plastered as he sleep.

--

Joo Hyun slept soundly till morning. Half awake, she felt warm and secure; it is as if she is inside a cocoon. She smiled as she remembered last night’s celebration when she heard a heartbeat close to her ear.”Huh? Why can I hear my heartbeat like I’m using a stethoscope?” she asked herself. Now she felt her cocoon is breathing evenly, and felt a weight across her chest and her legs. She slowly opened her eyes, confused. With cheek nestled on his bare chest her eyes widened and looked up in an instant to see his face.

“EeeeeeeeeeAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” she screamed in shock. She sprang up and held the blanket on her chest firmly while looking at the now startled Yonhwa.

She saw him rub his eyes and looked at her in confusion “YAH!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE???!!!!” she yelled while peeping at herself inside the blanket when she saw him .

Her eyes wandered inside the unfamiliar room “WHERE AM I? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!!” she continued freaking out.

Startled and confused, Yonghwa was unable to say something rational. “Uhm.. aahh.. mmnn” he shook his head in frustration while shutting his eyes tightly “This is a dream.” He convinced himself and counted “One, two, three.” He slowly opened his eyes hoping Joo Hyun was not in front of him screaming like a madman 

“Yah!! You have the nerve to sleep?! What happened?!” she yelled pacing in front of him hands on her hips demanding for an answer


He sighed “I don’t know.” he said looking as confused as her “I knew I passed out from drinking last night and Chanyeol brought me he….” He stopped and looked up at her, a piece of the puzzle taking its place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter