The Beginning

In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo and Jung family lives in a small island consisted in 3 villages. In their village there are only approximately 200 people, all knew each other and are friends. The nearest school is approximately 1 mile away.

Joo Hyun and Yonghwa grew up together in that small barrio. They are playmates, classmates and neighbours. Their parents are the best of friends. 

“Yah! Hurry up! We’re going to be late for the flag ceremony.” Joo Hyun said rushing Yonghwa. She is a couple of inches tall and has long strides than him. 

“Yah! Wait for me!” Yonghwa yelled and hurriedly walked beside her


As soon as they arrive, he immediately went to his place, the first person in line.

“Wah! Yonghwa is so short!!!” a boy teases him but he just looked and showed his tongue on him, when the boy looked at Joo Hyun, she showed her fist that made the boy stop teasing.

Joo Hyun was always there by his side, his protector. They go to school and come home together and play together. They are inseparable.

Joo Hyun on the other hand grew up tomboyish. She has adopted her cousin oppa’s ways and because she needed to be tough to protect Yonghwa. She doesn’t even know how to dress up as a girl properly. All the boys at school are afraid of her temper, girls avoided her. 

Yonghwa albeit the shortest one, he is always the smart one in class. But has grown taller after he was circumcised at the age of ten.  
 

-

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter