So in Love

Love is You.. like music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

2. So in Love

 

As Luhan opened his eyes from the very satisfied sound sleep in the morning, he had a blissful smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Why wouldn’t  he have had one though?

There weren't anymore suffocating feels in his heart or any painful churn in his stomach from not being able to do something he wanted to do or to be precised, to confess to Sehun.

 However that was done and he couldn’t be more relived than he already felt at that moment.

Luhan had got what he wanted and not to mention, very easily. It felt weird to him. The whole confess to Sehun and make him his boyfriend turned out too easy in his point of view. Sehun’s response was fishy. Fishy he thought cause apparently at first, the younger’s behavior didn’t seem to have any other touch except simply friendliness and respect to an elder until he blurted out his feelings. And then, just like that Sehun’s behavior changed into a sweet boufriend like one. . . He still could remember that moment as clearly as crystal -

 

“I love you.” And, there he was- at edge of crying out loud closing his eyes from the fear of the result after he had blurted out the dreadful words he was afraid of even uttering to himself. Neverthless, he had to admit, he felt a little lighter in heart.

After a few dreadful seconds of silence Luhan felt a pair of thin yet firm arms pulling him into the warmest embrace he had ever felt. Not that he had felt a lot.

“Took you so long. ” Sehun whispered in his ear.

 

Luhan smiled recalling the day. 'Took you so long'- Sehun said.

If Luhan looked at that point closely and then-

"Of course, he must had had mutual feelings for me or why else would he say that ‘Took you so long’?"

-Luhan came to conclusion.

 

 

Through out these two weeks of them being boyfriend-boyfriend, Luhan had been proceeding to come to a conclusion. And yes. He also asked Sehun if his conclusion was right but that stoic faced boyfriend of his wouldn't just open his mouth. They had a conversation about it the next day after they got together-

 

They were siting under the tree, Luhan usually sat.

"Sehun-ah, why did you say that I took so long?" Luhan asked Sehun while resting his chin on his folded hands placed on the younger's shoulder who was silently eating the home made lunch Luhan had brought.

“Sehun-ah~” Luhan whined when the younger just kept eating without giving him a single glance.

“Se..hun..-ah~” The older whined again shaking Sehun’s arm which disturbed the later to eat. This time however Sehun looked at him tilting his head slightly after putting down the lunch box.

“Do I really need to explain that?” He asked sighing and recieved a couple of enthusiastic nods from Luhan with a sweet smile.

“Well then.....  no. I won’t. Go find on your own if you’re that much eager to have an explanation to that little ‘took you so long’ thing”. Sehun replied with the same stoic face not even smiling a little before going back to eating.

“Come’n Sehun-ah, tell me. Wasn’t it because you also had a crush on me? And that happened from the day we started talking, right? You must had been really impressed by watching me playing soccer. I look reeeeaaally manly while playing soccer, right..right..right? And that’s how you fell for me, right? Right, Sehunnie~...?” Luhan babbled out everything that he could think of at that moment while watching Sehun with sparkly eyes and waiting to see how the younger would  react.

However, it would be better to say that the younger didn’t react at all.

“Sehun?” Luhan called again. –“Am I not right?”

“No.” Was the only answer.

 

Luhan pouted recalling the incident. What was so big deal? Sehun could just tell him how he fell for him. Wouldn’t that be a lot more romantic?

Of course, it wasn’t something to get seriously worked up with but Luhan couldn’t help. He wanted to know if his loved one had mutual feelings for him before he confessed and if he really had, then... from when he started to have those feels for him. It just felt too thrilling to ignore. He simply wanted to take a tour to Sehun’s heart cause even though they were in a relationship and Sehun was nothing but the sweetest boyfriend to him, the younger’s very heart and inner thoughts were still mysterious as ever to him. He wanted nothing but to discover that mystery.

To say- Yep! Sehun still had that stoicism displayed on his handsome face all the time but he was sweet nonetheless, listening to Luhan’s babbling all the time like the best listener in the whole world alive and showing emotion sometimes whenever he pleased. Luhan was happy with that. It was more thrilling. He would never know when the affection would be pouring on him like rain stroms and leave him with messy heartbeats. He liked it more that way. Though Sehun was still the same stoic faced freshman, he never failed to overshower Luhan with love in those two weeks they had been together.

He smiled remembering how Sehun treated him like he was the younger one in their relationship and made him feel like a princess somehow. He couldn’t stop the deep blush taking over his cheeks simply from the thought of how sweet and loving of a boyfriend Sehun was acting like.                                                                     

 

 

 

After washing up Luhan headed towards his small kitchen attached with the small living room to make something to eat. After finishing his breakfast he opened up the windows of his living room. The morning air with soft sun rays felt somehow very romantic. Luhan grabbed his guiter and sat on the couch. He felt like singing a romantic song at that moment.

It was a way to let out his romantic feels through music...like how he was used to doing.

He slowly started hitting on the strings and created indivisual melodies. Just like all other times there was that sweet angelic smile on his thin lips- that's what music could do to him. What else music could do to him?...bringing out all his emotions through his voice and words of the song he would decide to sing.

At that very moment the only one thing that played in his mind was how greatful he was to Sehun for returning him the love...the feel  just as sincerely and heartily he gave to him.

Luhan started singing. 

 

It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words tonight

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me


 

He really wanted to scream those words to the younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter