The Aura of Love

Love is You.. like music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.The Aura of Love

 

‘Luhan was a 23 years old adult yet he never had dated anyone’-  Sounded weird to the people who heard this little piece of information. But....

At Luhan's opinion, it wasn’t  weird at all. To him walking around with a random girl who he doesn't even like hooked on his arm was weird. Why bother dating random person when you can just wait for the right person to step into your life? Show off that you can date any person you want with the single snap of your fingers? Why bother? In that way, you only make fun of yourself. It makes you only cheaper. And Luhan wasn't that kind of person. He'd rather waited for the right person to come instead of blowing kisses towards any random dates after he had made a goal, pushing his soccer team another step forward to the champion door.

It didn't matter how many bad comments girls and boys around his age threw at his back. Luhan wasn't bothered at all. He had better things to do than be bothered by those useless comments. it was his life and he was old enough to walk on his own way by himself.

People should mind their own business instead of putting their nose ahead into others. It shouldn't bother them if anyone wanted to wait for the only one person instead of trying almost everyone out.

 

So, Luhan kept waiting.

The word 'waiting' is considered as something tiring, bothersome, stressful to us.

Well... to Luhan- It was almost as thrilling as running with a soccer ball in the last minutes in the game for a goal to win.

He didn't eye every passerby to inspect if any of them was the person he had been waiting for all that long. He rather found himself often wondering about how THE person would be like. He was pretty much sure, once he set his eyes on the person he would recognize her right away.

And.....He did.

That day he felt his heart pounding abnormally fast for the second time and that was it. He knew, it was almost time all his waiting pays off.

He was sitting under a tree with a book on his lap. He was supposed to complete the homework he had missed on. That didn't happen though. His sparkly dark brown eyes were caught up with something far more fascinating than his text book. It was the second time, Luhan felt this incredible attraction for someone other than soccer. The only difference was- The first time he had forced himself to ignore it cause he thought it didn't make sense but the second time when his feels were the same or should he say- stronger for the same person.... he couldn't just ignore it.

His eyes easily caught that particular person among the other freshmen of the year. For a moment he couldn't breath. Everything around him went mute except the loud pounding of his heart. He swore, for a second his poor heart simply forgot how to beat. Luhan knew. He right away knew that the person who he was literally gawking at, was the one whom he had been waiting for since forever. He was sure of it cause neither the fact that their age difference of huge 4 years bothered him nor the fact that the person was actually a guy crept him out.

Yes. He was a guy. That was actually the only reason why he thought it was ridiculous for his ever loyal heart to act that way for another guy. The memory of seeing the boy for the first time was still fresh in his mind like someone had carved every single seconds of that certain event in his heart.

 

Luhan loved music. In his opinion only music could help a person to interpret all his inner feels or to be precised emotions as near as flawlessly. He had always percieved emotion in music from his very childhood. As days went by.... as he grew up, the ever soft spot of his heart for music grew more and more passionate. Sure, he hadn't grown up as a singer or anything related to music. 'Cause, he never wanted to take that as something that would make him feel like it was some work he needed to do to live.He wanted music to be his inner support for every single event of life. There was always music behind everything that he loved in his little life. Music brought him to love dance. Music was still there when he would play soccer. Music brought him to find beauty and love in every single element of this mysterious world. The very music was what companied him when he felt that incredulous and surprisingly pleasourable reckless beat of heart for the first time.

It was drizzling that afternoon. Luhan was enjoying the gloomy but beautiful wether sitting under the roof of the last stairs of his little house. There was that beautiful thin line of sweet smile on his thin lips as he kept hitting the strings of his guiter time to time. After randomly playing for a few moments he went with the song that came first in his head-

 

I've been alone with you

Inside my mind

And in my dreams I've kissed your lips

A thousand times

I sometimes see you

Pass outside my door

 

He still had that contented smile tugged on his lips as he let his eyes wander around his surroundings.

The boy ran hurriedly under the tree to save himself a bit from the drizzling.

For a moment he stopped singing, too troubled by his heart's unusual behavior from watching the vista in front of his eyes.

 

Hello!

Is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes

I can see it in your smile

You're all I've ever wanted

And my arms are open wide

'cause you know just what to say

And you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so much

I love you

 

He could easily feel his tone being more emotional as his eyes travelled with the beautiful person in his site.

He wore nevi blue jeans and white sweater on top. He was ruffling his dark brown hairs to get rid of the water droplets while glancing around as if he was looking for someone.

 

I long to see the sunlight in your hair

And tell you time and time again

How much I care

Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow

 

He had a stoic face. The stoic face that compliments the royal types.

 From the stoics, a group of ancient Greek philosophers, who believed that wise people should not allow themselves to be affected by painful or pleasant experiences.

Stoicism is something that everyone can’t build up in themselves.

Suddenly Luhan realized, though he highly disapproved rudeness and  stoicism somehow emitted rudeness, he still wasn't really feeling any kind of disapproving towards that particular boy's stoic face. Thus, he discovered that he had started to enjoy staring at that face.

Somewhere in the middle of glancing around the boy locked his gorgeous slit eyes with Luhan.

 

Hello!

I've just got to let you know

'cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely?

Or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart

For I haven't got a clue

But let me start by saying I love you

 

The time Luhan was singing the last words of the song, the boy had his attention replaced with another boy who had just reached him and was already walking away  with an umbrella over his head, his friend(probably) had brought whom he had been waiting for(probably).

Luhan didn't need anymore of that boy's intense gaze on him though. That  was a different one he must admit.

 He was staring right into his eyes till the end of his singing. There wasn't any express of any kind of emotion...if the boy was enjoying or if he was irritated, nothing. Luhan should have been bothered by it but he wasn't. He was too busy dealing with his abnormally fast paced heart beat. Perhaps, was that the person, he had been treasuring all his love for.........

 

.

"Sehun, come over here." Luhan came back to reality from reminiscing his first encounter with the boy hearing someone shouting and found his boy responding. Isn't Luhan a bit too lucky? He had just found his love of life or... as he thought that boy to be and got to know the name almost right away.

Luhan watched his boy walking to the boy who called him. HIS BOY- That's how Luhan started to think of Sehun. He liked to think of Sehun as his. HIS BOY. It was okay to call Sehun his boy, right? Luhan looked down at his abandoned text book on his lap.

"Sehun." He mumbled to himself, liking the way the name rolled out of his tongue. He smiled.

"Sehun-ah." He mumbled again nodding to himself. 'Sehun-ah' sounded better. He lightly blushed looking back at his Sehun-ah talking and laughing with his friend.

Sehun was handsome. Very handsome. When he wasn’t smiling he looked like a perfect sculpture and when he was smiling or rather laughing, Luhan felt like he was swimming in rainbow. His face was fierce yet baby like. He was tall, taller than Luhan and thin yet somehow fit and muscular. Just by giving a single glance at the boy, he could tell- he wasn’t the talkative type and had a strong personality. Pride was freshly written on all over his perfect bone shaped face. AND, would like to have things on his own way.

"Hmm.."- Luhan hummed to himself. A respectful personality- his Sehun-ah had gotten there.

Luhan was having problem with tearing his eyes away from Sehun. He had been staring for quite a long time now and he should really stop if he wholeheartedly didn't want to get punished for not doing his homework. BUT it wasn’t easy! How could he just focus on his boring homework while Sehun's melodic laughter and gorgeous smile was pulling his eyes like magnet! It was all so fascinating- the way Sehun talked, the way he shifted his body weight from one foot to another foot, the way he sincerely listened to his friend talking, the way he his lip from time to time, the way he combed his back brushed brown hair with his fingers- everything seemed too magnetic to Luhan to focus on anything else but him. The older didn't realise how a wide bright smile formed on his lips that alone could lit up the whole world. Luhan forced himself to look back at his textbook. He was smiling constantly. At last he had found the person he had been waiting for. He wasn't going to ignore his heart that time.

Although he had certainly fallen for a young handsome boy called Sehun, he still didn't know the fact that his angelic smile would be the only bright light that a particular person would ever want in his life.

***

The next few days left Luhan beyond exhausted. He couldn't stop thinking about Sehun. Sehun was always there in his mind when he was in his class, when he was in his soccer practice, when he was in his lunch break, when he was at library to do extra lessons with Lay, when he was waiting for sleep to overlap his eyes at night which was very hard and so on.

He became tired from not getting enough sleep from receiving constant scoldings from his team captain aka best friend Xiumin for not giving enough attention to his game, from being scolded by his friend Lay for not studying attentively and always annoying him.

The only thing that would calm him down for a little time being was music. So, Music would he play and song would he sing to rescue himself from that suffocating state. He would often sing the song he was singing when he saw Sehun the first time.

When for the first time his eyes fell on the same boy like one or two months before, he had experienced the same consequence. However, because of his constant denial to his feelings, things were better. But. this time, well.....

He was simply stressed out by the continuous thought of Sehun in his mind and frustration from not being able to pull up enough courage to reach the younger instead of staring at him from a far away. If he could only reach the boy and maybe make his way into his heart, he would probably be able to relax a bit.

Well, the younger was just too intimidating even from a far, Luhan couldn't decide how he would survive when he would be nearer. The strong and intense gaze of the younger was still fresh in his mind.
And, The fact that as a freshman, Sehun was quite famous for his manly and cold image with a stoic yet cute face and was surrounded by boys and pretty girls almost 24/7, didn’t help Luhan’s poor courage either.

However, fate was kind enough to help Luhan a little.

 

After receiving a round of scolds from Xiumin for spacing out through out the whole game again, he was dragging his exhausted as well as upset self through the university corridor with a sore expression on his face. He almost looked like a drunk person. He didn’t care though. Since all the classes were over, there were hardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter