Caught?

A Dead Man Tells No Tales

Author's note: Please read! Sorry for the chapter glitch. If you're just reading then note that the chapter has been made longer. My computer messed up the chapter and made it available to read when it wasn't ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Himchan P.O.V.

 

Hi everyone it’s me, Himchan, again. Well as of 14 hours ago I got fired from Samsung unfortunately and to make it even worse I'm pretty much ed.......

 

Daehyun and I awkwardly stumbled our way to the back of our alley having to turn a corner. I'm pretty sure we looked pretty stupid getting rid of garbage in a body bag. As we turned the corner I bumped into something that didn't feel like a wall. I immediately dropped my end of the bag and spun around to face a person in a classy looking suit staring at me with the same expression I had on my face. Oh .....

"What're you doing back here?" The man in the classy suit asked in a deep voice. I thought I saw a flash of panic in his eyes before they turned cold and piercing.

I looked down at our body bag before I looked back up at him. "T-t-taking out the trash" I mentally slapped myself. Wow, that didn't come out right at all. Mr. Classy Guy [thought it suited him...no pun intended] raised an eyebrow as he looked at the bag and then at us.

"I can see that"

"W-what're YOU doing back here?" I boldly asked. He gave me a haughty smirk before answering.

"Same as you. ‘Taking out the trash' “He made a small gesture with his head towards the area behind him. Curiosity got the best of me so I decided to lean in the direction he gestured. Holy !!! I scrambled back from where I was standing making me run into Daehyun. I placed a hand over my heart in fear that it might jump out of my chest and go running for the hills.

"Hyung?" Daehyun held me by the shoulders afraid that I might just faint in his arms. I messily turned myself around in his grip and covered his eyes.

"Whatever you do don't look!!" I whispered getting a nod in response.  I was slightly shaking. Mr. Classy Guy found my reaction funny as he chuckled slightly. It grew silent for a moment as I stared at him and he gave me a stare right back. I heard footsteps approaching us. Soon we were surrounded by a group of men who wore similar suits to Mr. Classy Guy. They all looked straight laced with a no-funny business policy in their eyes. Two of them walked over to Mr. Classy guy and whispered in his ear. He nodded his head and shooed them away from him. I assumed he was their boss. Daehyun suddenly whispered in my ear.

"What's going on Hyung?" He asked in a scared voice. Poor Daehyun...poor me...

"I'm not sure myself" The men from earlier hadn't moved an inch from when they first arrived. I seriously wondered how they even got here without anyone getting suspicious of a group of men in black suits running into an alley. Suddenly a few of the men walked behind Mr. Classy Guy carrying a body bag with them. I turned my head away as they did their job. It was the most disgusting site I had ever witnessed. As soon as I heard them zip up the bag, I stared back at Mr. Classy Guy who had walked over to their body bag staring down at it with a solemn expression on his face. The ground where he was standing was coated in blood and I'm pretty sure the bits and pieces of pink scattered in disarray weren't people food. One of the men came over to our garbage body bag. He had curly blonde hair and was unusually tall for a Korean. I could see the ears of a bunny tattoo that was on the nape of his neck. Odd that a guy from, what i think was a mafia group, had a bunny for an insignia on his neck, but who was I to judge? I loved the color pink. He kneeled down and began to pick it up when he dropped it back down and swiftly ped it. I guess the odor was a bit too much for him as he immediately plugged his nose wafting the smelly air away from him.

"Holy literal !!!" He turned toward us and gave us the what-the-actual- face before turning to Mr. Classy Guy. "Boss did you see this? How many bodies you think is in here? UGH! This stinks so bad" He plugged his nose as he zipped the bag back up.

"But that's no-" I covered Daehyun's mouth before he could finish his sentence. I wasn't sure if it would do any good but I don't think we'd live to see another day if we told the truth. The curly blonde raised an eyebrow in question but didn't proceed to ask any further. Instead, he turned to his boss.

"Boss, who're these guys?" He asked.

"Not sure myself Zelo. Ran into them while I was finishing up some business. Looks like they were finishing up some business as well." He turned to us with his cold expression. "What're your names?"

"H-himchan... this is Daehyun" I didn't even bother making up fake names since they'd probably background check us IF we were set free. He gave us a good hard stare as if he was calculating where he'd put the bullet.

"Occupations?" He asked looking at his watch. I mentally laughed.

"No job" I didn't intend for it to sound so bitter but unfortunately it did. Mr. Classy Guy's ears perked up at the sound of the words. He looked at Daehyun who was just quietly standing behind me observing this whole ridiculous situation.

"Kid, what's your occupation?" The boss said looking straight at Daehyun.

"Bar tender, sir" Daehyun responded. "From that bar just down the block" The boss hummed in response. I had no idea what he was thinking. This was probably the scariest, horrifying thing in the world. Why was this happening to me? What did I do that was so horribly bad that I had to embarrass myself in front of my ex-boss, get fired from probably the most substantial job I’d ever have, and now have to witness a murder by a mafia gang. CAN MY LIFE GET ANY WORSE? ...well I just jinxed myself again.

Mr. classy guy waved the curly blonde over to him and they conversed in low whispers. After a few minutes they stopped nodded heads and looked at Daehyun and me.

"I think we can both assume you won't be telling anyone about this. Am I right?" Daehyun and I nodded our heads furiously. There was a pause before he sighed.

 

"You may go"

 

I looked at Daehyun who seemed to be equally confused. "What?" Daehyun asked.

"Boss said leave so go. You better not tell a soul about what happened here." The curly blonde said giving his meanest glare however I found it rather cute instead. In all honesty, it just made me want to pinch his cheeks. I felt a nudge as Daehyun pushed me to go. We awkwardly made our way out of the alley. I looked back as the classy man had already turned his back to us. I had a bad feeling that this wouldn't be the last time we would see that man or his henchmen.

 

 

By the time Daehyun and I made it back to the restaurant, Heechul looked as if he was ready to murder someone himself.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! I was about to make a call to the police to report you missing!!!" He put his hands on his hips expecting a very logical answer which we weren't able to give.

"u-uhhhh" After all I had been through today, I don't think I could take anymore. I felt my body start to sway as my vision began to blur.

"Hyung!" I heard Daehyun shout before my world went black.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Short transition chapter...Next one will be longer [I will edit tomorrow so you might want to re-read before I post the next chapter] Thankyou for reading and subscribing