Revelations

The Warmth That is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-3 MONTHS LATER-

 

 

"...Yes, yobeo? Hahahaa okay okay I'm already on the way to your studio. Yes, I got your frappucino. Tell Suho oppa his latte wasn't available. Hahahaha, okay okay. Bye darling.", Elise pocketed her phone and quickly maneuvered her way into the subway, obtaining a seat easily as it was still so early in the morning. She's heading to Exo's studio to see their latest dance number, Growl. Kai was so busy practicing for that they could only date at the studio. Thankfully the staff and the rest of Exo loves her so they don't mind Kai and Elise's constant PDA and snoggling whenever he's taking a break. Elise smiled to herself, remembering how she first met Kai right here. For her, things couldn't be more perfect in her life than they are now. 

The past three months were of blissful happiness, and even if she was busy with college entrance exams, Kai was always available for her whenever she needs him. Kai had asked to see Elise's mother, and she was very nervous at first but her mother was deeply charmed by how polite Kai was when she brought him home and now he's always invited for dinner whenever he feels like it. Elise now knows the way to Exo's dance studio by heart and greeting unnies and oppas from various groups were just normal for her. It's fun to see the burning jealousy in the sasaengs face each time she entered the sm building. She smirked. "Elise...my jagiya, I have a surprise for you!", Kai ran over to Elise and suddenly one of the boys put a blindfold over her eyes. "Yah, set me down you hulk! What is it?!", Elise punched and kicked at Kai's back and she could hear the boys laughing around her. "Dyo, help meeee look at your boyfriend over here. IT'S BARELY SIX AM AND HE'S ALREADY BULLYING ME AROUND", she screamed. Dyo laughed and said nothing. Kai set her down when they reached the opposite end of the vast dance studio and propped her into a chair. With her blindfold still on, Kai gave her a quick peck on the cheek and untied it.

"Watch me."

Kai then quickly got into the dance formation he has practiced so religiously with his brothers. The dance steps to Growl was playful and Kai being the main dancer took the lead in certain parts mesmerized and awed Elise. During the last part Kai took Elise's hand and pulled her along to dance with him. They were laughing and once the song ended all twelve of them laid down on the floor, laughing. "Yah, Elise, you know Kai is being such a baby whenever you're not around. He always asked me to massage his shoulders. I pity you for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter