Trust

The Warmth That is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing that Elise did when she got to school was lie her head on her desk and ignore her best friends’ morning chatter. Sulli and Ember, were really energetic this early in the morning, and all Elise wanted to do was sleep.

 

“Elise darling what is wrong with you today? You look like you haven’t slept at all last night.”Sulli looked worried over Elise’s zombie state.

“Yes, girls. Yes that is EXACTLY what happened.” Amber laughed. “Well you know what to do if you need to skip class.” Elise nodded and said her thanks. She took her bag from her desk and proceeded to their usual spot when they need to skip class. The rooftop. Hey, she may be excellent at her studies but sometimes everybody needs a break.

 

She was really drowsy since last night she couldn’t get the thought of Kai out of her head. Tossing and turning in her bed, she tried her hardest to shut her brain down and get some sleep but every time she closes her eyes she sees his staring back at her. It drove her crazy. So she stayed awake till it’s time to get into her school uniform and get to school.

 

The rooftop was clear of any loitering students so she chose a cool spot and quickly fell asleep.

 

Jiyoung needed to escape Taeyang and Seungri’s bickering in their class so he went to walk around the school. He wanted to just crash at the library but a prefect was making rounds and the only safe spot near him was the rooftop. The rooftop is usually the seniors’ domain but he had no choice. He really hoped no one was there.

 

But then he saw Elise. The redheaded girl a class ahead from him, so peacefully sleeping with her head against the wall. Knowing that this was his only chance to get near her, he sat next to her and positioned her head so it leaned on his shoulder. She was sleeping so peacefully, she has no idea what’s going on.

 

It was an hour later that she finally woke up.

“Ughh, my head hurts.” Elise yawned and opened her eyes. She remembered that she slept here but she was alone. “Who’s next to me? Oh ! ” her heart was beating so fast. Jiyoung was still asleep and was leaning on her shoulder now so she pushed his head and he leaned on the wall instead. She stood up and it was the cute junior everyone was crazy about. Kwon Jiyoung of class 2-A. She quickly took her bag and checking that her phone is there (she will sooo not fall for the same trick twice) she pushed the door to the staircase and proceeded to get back to class.

 

In class, she felt guilty for just leaving him there, so she texted him her thanks. They did knew each other from club, though he was always too shy to speak to her.

 

-Her phone beeped-

Jagiya<3: Hey beautiful. I’m picking you up after school.

Elise: Yeah I know. What car?

Jagiya<3: You’ll know which car it is. I won’t tell, it’s a surprise.

Elise: sureee so alluring huh being secretive :P

Jagiya<3: ok focus on the board sweetie I have to go. Bye <3

Elise: bye.

 

Teacher Do was already staring at her. “Elise, you’d better keep that phone before it goes in the phone bucket…” Her face reddens. “Sorry, Do Songsaenim.”

 

She had no problem focusing on her classes after that, and before she knew it, it was time to go back. She was packing her desk when she heard girls squealing from the front gate.

 

“OMG KAIIIIII OMG IT’S EXO WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE??”

“EXO WE ARE ONE SARANGHAJA!!KAI PLEASE SIGN MY SCHOOL BLOUSE!”

“KAII KAII KAII OMG THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!”

 

Amber ran to the class to get Elise. “YO BABE GET OUT HERE A CELEBRITY JUST POPPED OUT OF  NOWHERE, COME ON LET’S GO!!” “What the-”Amber quickly dragged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter