Kai's Past

The Warmth That is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2 years before-

"Kai, I would like you to meet Hana. Hana is my best friend's daughter. She has lived in the UK since she was born and just came back to Korea." Kai's mother, Mrs Kim smiled as she introduced Hana to her son. Kai bowed and smiled to Hana. "Hello, Hana." he spoke to her in perfect English. Hana, the girl with long black hair and small asian eyes, but speaks the deepest British accent could be found in Seoul. Deep brown eyes, and stands just below his shoulder. She is short, and no one would know her ethnically wide background till you hear her speak. Hana's mother, Mrs Lee, has given Kai permission to teach Hana everything she needs to know of her homeland, and they went to school together. She was a fast learner, and they were always in the same classes. Hana was soft, and Kai soon developed a love for her. He had always protected her from those guys who wanted to fool around with her, who think of her just the same as any other girl. Ordinary. But in Kai's eyes, Hana is his and his only, special and cherished.   

Sadly, he never told her all of this and Hana, being too scared to admit her mutual feelings to Kai, returned to the UK, and never came back to Korea. Hana left her mother and returned to live with her father, far away from Kai. Hana left, without telling Kai. And that, was the scar that changed Kai from the sunny boy he was to a cold, silent man. The only thing Hana left her was a letter, stating that she had to leave, and was sorry that things had to end the way she made it.

"I've never put a full stop in our story, Hana."Kai punched the wall. "I've ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter