The Mall

Surviving Life

“Let’s go!” YunMi linked arms with JaeJoong and noticed that Changmin was looking at their linked arm so she walks up to him, “thanks for the free clothes! I thank you for JaeJoong, Junsu, and all the less fortunate people that I will be donating some clothes to.” YunMi heads back to JaeJoong to link arms once again, then goes to link her other arm with Junsu. She drags the two out the door, heading for the next shop, leaving Changmin behind looking stupid. “C’mon! Times wasting!!!” Catching up, the four walked around many stores. JaeJoong unhooked his arm and went to talk to Changmin about upcoming shows and events.

Junsu kept walking with YunMi, spacing out and imagining the two of them modeling as their walking. “YunMi ssi, you look…very beautiful.” Junsu finally got the courage to pay her a well-deserved compliment.

“Komawoyo Junsu ssi. You’re a lot nicer than that animal. You can just call me YunMi. No need for honorifics. By the way, are you a model or a businessman?” YunMi smiled happily. It felt nice to be linking arms with someone so handsome. She couldn't believe how bold she was, but then again, she was so happy from winning that she never realized how brave she was.

“Ah, I’m a part-time model. I’m actually still in college right now. I’m majoring in business management.”

YunMi Laughed, “So eventually you’ll be both! I’m in college too. I’m double majoring, nursing and business management too! I bet you’re smart! You should help me study some time! Oh! And please help me choose some nice clothes!” YunMi was getting more and more excited at the thought of free stuff.

In the back, JaeJoong and Changmin were discussing how successfully it might be to have YunMi become a model for S&S Corp. Their conversation got cut off when two girls walk up to Changmin, “Excuse me, is it okay if we take a picture with them, Mr. Bodyguard?” The two friends asked him as the pointed at Junsu and YunMi.

“YA!! Do you know who I am??? How dare you call me a bodyguard.”

“Well if you two aren’t bodyguards then are you stalking them?”

“Can I ask why you are asking to take pictures with them” JaeJoong took control of the situation.

“I remember him from the fashion show! He’s Kim Junsu! She must be his girlfriend.”

The other girl jumps in excitement, “She’s so pretty! I wish I was her. She’s must be a new model.” YunMi and Junsu blushed at their comments and stepped a bit further, not able to bear to listen anymore. “She’s gonna be really famous! What’s her name?”

“Lee YunMi. You can look forward to see more of her,” Changmin answered before JaeJoong could respond. He was already thinking of putting her as the spokesperson to their upcoming designs.

"OH.MY.GOD. You're Kim Jaejoong!! Can we take some pictures with you too?? EEEEEEEEEKKK!!" One of the girls recognized him eventually. Her attention then shifted to Changmin. She stare was strong and piercing and then all of a sudden it softened. Changmin was confused, only able to stare at her until she responds, "NOPE! Don't know who you are..."

The two girls finally get their pictures taken with Junsu, JaeJoong and YunMi, then part ways. After going in just about every shop and buying more clothes than they can carry, the group decided to take a break and eat at nearby restaurant, “I hope you have enough money on you, we are far from done.” JaeJoong laughs ready to help pick out a few more outfits...from each store...again.

“Whatever, it’s not like I don’t have money. Can we order now? I’m starving.” ChangMin never looked up from the menu making sure to get the best entrée offered. While they were waiting for their food, ChangMin noticed YooChun walk into the restaurant, “Ya Park YooChun.”

YooChun pulled a seat over and sat down and greeted them with a nod, then waved the waiter over and ordered his food. “It’s good that I ran into you guys, I need to know the concept for the next show and also what’s with the last sho...” YooChun suddenly stopped, leaned back, and put on the most annoyed face as he stared straight ahead.

“What’s with the face?” ChangMin and the rest followed his eyes to where he was looking.

“YA PARK YOO CHUN!” Two girls ran towards the table. “Answer me! Why do you think it looks bad? It matches! I want you to apologize! I. AM. NOT. UGLY!!!”

The only responses she received were laughs and giggles from the all the patrons and Changmin’s sigh. Seeing that no one responded, YunMi responded, “um, excuse me. I’m not sure who you are but I assume you’re waiting for someone to answer, so here’s mine. I’m neither a fashion expert nor a designer, and I don’t want to be rude, but that outfit is ridiculous. If you look around there is not one person wearing just one solid color, it’s just not pleasing to the eye. You being the only one dressing like that doesn’t make you a trendsetter either. Also your behavi...”

“YAAA!!! Who do you think you are talking to me like that! If I don’t know you than you are a NOBODY!”

“Do you have manners? It’s rude to cut people off especially if they’re just trying to help you and give you good advice. Ugh and wearing all pink does not make you cute or pretty. It’s gross. That is, unless you have an endorsement for Pepto Bismol.” YunMi snapped, how rude can someone be to barge in to a restaurant, disturbing the peace and then yell at her.

“Are you done talking? Are you deaf? I told you not to talk to me!”

“Aniyo, I’m not deaf nor am I done talking. Having money doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want. It also does not mean you can just order people around.”

Before YunMi could continue, she heard someone clapping, “Wow, I really should’ve expected that from you. You can be considered the first, well the second person to ever dare talk back to my sister. The first being YooChun.” Changmin found the situation entertaining, as did the others, but felt as though he should warn her.

“Ugh, just cause you’re my brother’s little friend doesn’t mean you can talk to me like that. Who do you think you are?”

“She has every right to advise you and I suggest you at least listen to her.” YooChun stood up fed up of being stalked for the past hour. “Look at her; she can make a simple dress look so y and innocent at the same time. Something like is pretty much immpossible  to achieve. She has a body that’s fully capable of wearing any clothing. You on the other hand, are lacking in almost every way. Changmin, if you want me to continue working for you, find someone like her, who’s more suitable to wear my clothing. If she tries to go down the runway with my clothes again, I guarantee that you will never see my designs in your company again.” After saying everything he needed to, he turned to YunMi and handed her his business card and left.