The Meeting

Surviving Life

At the same time, Changmin is at Café Amour next to the mall with JaeJoong and Junsu. “So what’s with the sudden call out?” Junsu asked wondering if something was wrong.

“Does something have to be wrong for me to call you guys to hang out?” Changmin was not fazed and was rather hard to read.

“We just wanted to make sure, but since you’re fine, what have you been up to? I didn’t see you after the fashion show. I was gonna see if you wanted to go to the bar,” JaeJoong didn’t want to anger his major source of money.

“I didn’t have anything to do so I wanted to call you guys out for a bit to kill time.”

They started to talk about going on a vacation, to take a break from their stressful daily lives. Just then a girl pops up behind JaeJoong, trying to scare him.  “BOO~!!” YunMi screamed on top of her lungs gaining the attention from every single person in the café including the workers.

Out of the 3, JaeJoong was the only calm one, completely unaffected. “Ya, do you really think you can scare me? You’ve been doing this as long as I’ve known you. If it didn’t work then, it’s not going to work now.”

It annoyed her how calm and soft his tone was. “UGH! Just one time! All I want is for you to fall for it once. I know I’ll be able to get you, just wait” The girl walked next to JaeJoong’s chair and sat on the armrest as she continued. “Who are they? Looked like they just saw a ghost.”

“Not a ghost,” ChangMin answered quickly catching her attention. “ Have you ever heard of a mall? Do you close your eyes when you pick out your clothes? O you only wear men’s clothes? Oh I know you play on the same team.”

“JaeJoong ah, why is he so rude? Oh I recognize him! Is this immature kid supposed to be the heir to that big company you model for? I feel bad for all those workers! The business will be closing down soon when he takes over.” YunMi was always quick witted, seizing the upper hand of the situation quickly and calmly.

Right before ChangMin could refute JaeJoong cuts in, “ YunMi ah, it’s okay. He’s just kidding.” He then turned towards ChangMin, “ChangMin ah, she has no mind for fashion. By the way, Junsu, ChangMin, this is YunMi. YunMi, this is Junsu and ChangMin.”

YunMi turns towards Junsu and smiles sincerely, “Nice to meet you, I’m Lee YunMi.”

“Nice to meet you too,” Junsu smiles casually extending out his arm to shake her hand.

Seeing them shake hands ChangMin laughs lightly, “I can’t believe someone as low as her actually has manners. Junsu ah, I can’t believe you touched her.”

“Ya, of course even low people have manners. Unlike you, you’re a wild animal that needs to be tamed! Where’s your leash??”

Junsu and JaeJoong smiled at her words, but not daring to make too much noise in case they got dragged into the bickering. “Well at least I know how to dress myself! You look like you stole those clothes from a fat beggar. I bet you’ve never had a boyfriend either! But I guess that’s fine cause no matter what you wear, you’ll look ugly.” ChangMin was not going to lose this argument.

“What are you talking about? I can look VERY nice if I wanted to. There just no reason for me to buy nice clothes. And YES I’ve never had a boyfriend but that’s because I don’t like anyone!”

“ Oh yeah, well that’s just al talk. It’s not like you have any better clothes with you.”

“Well why don’t we make a bet and go to the mall? YunMi ah, you need new clothes anyways.” JaeJoong wanted to see an end to the argument as well as see YunMi in more stylish clothing.

“But JaeJoong ah, I don’t want to. Clothes are just clothes.” YunMi hated wasting anything even if it was a spoiled brats money.

ChangMin was never one that would let a challenge pass, “What? Are you scared? If you are then just admit to losing now.”

“YunMi ah, just pretend that you’re buying clothes to hang out with me. If I have functions, you know that you need to go with me anyways, right Junsu? You and I go to the same functions. You should know that it’s boring without a date. They have to be presentable. Plus, it would be more interesting to see the results.” Junsu nodded in agreement clearly experienced in that matter.

With encouragement from Junsu and JaeJoong, YunMi finally agreed to compete.