No...Way...

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband Christmas Special~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo - First Snow

You were standing by the huge Christmas tree placed inside your living room. By your foot was a box filled with all of the decorations. Your shoulders slouched, not because of all of the work that needed to be done. But by the fact that Baekhyun left the house in the last minute, he said something urgent came up. You rolled your eyes knowing well he was probably going to meet that old thing.

He told you to invite Sora and the boys over so that’s exactly what you decided to do. It was better that way instead of feeling lonely and getting drowned in your own thoughts. You tried stopping Baekhyun so you could confront him. But in the last second he just left and you were actually happy you didn’t argue with him. You had to stick with your old plan. You had to make him feel real bad for meeting that woman behind his back.

The sound of the doorbell made you snap out of your thoughts and snap your head towards the front door. You quickly sprinted over and swung the door open seeing Wonho’s face hidden behind a square box. “Carry this” He pushed the box on you and you stumbled slightly backwards only to regain your balance.

“Such a twerp” Sangmin mumbled seeing Wonho stepping inside not caring about the weight of the box, and that you might have problems lifting it. He simply snatched the box from you and carried it to the living room for you. You only blinked in response and gave him a sheepish smile in return. You didn’t think Wonho’s gesture was rude; it was in his nature to be like that. Matter in fact your relationship with Wonho was built like that as well.

“Hello!” Sora chirped being the last person entering the house and you beamed when you saw her. The two of you skipped to the living room seeing how Wonho was eyeing the tree.

“Let’s get straight to work then” He huffed and you frowned.

“Hey, where’s the Christmas spirit” You called with your hands placed on your hips. He arched his brow at you and cleared his throat.

“I left it at home. Now hand me the ladder” He retorted with his back against you and his hand held out. Since you didn’t budge and Wonho couldn’t hear you walking over to him to hand him the ladder he turned to look at you. He sighed and placed his hands on his hips.

“I went out tree hunting yesterday with no success. At home I have a tree that barely reaches to my waist made out of plastic. Now, you guess why I’m grumpy” He said on one go and your face softened.

“I’ll bring the ladder” You excused quickly knowing well without a Christmas tree at home there wouldn’t be any Christmas atmosphere either. So you didn’t blame him for being a bit frustrated. As you had found what you were looking for you walked wobbly over to Wonho with the ladder tightly in your hands and planted it beside him. “Here you go” You gave him a sheepish smile.

“By the way, why did you bring that with you?” You nodded your head towards the box only to see Sora kneeling down digging through it.

“Ah, these are the decorations we were going to use on our tree…but…you know…” He shrugged and sighed. “Plus there is a red banner with the words ‘Merry Christmas’ written on it” Your eyes rounded liking the idea of having a banner hanging from the ceiling.

“Where’s Baekhyun?” Sora mentioned out of the blue digging through the box her brother had carried with him. You turned your head slowly over to her. You pressed your lips tightly shut and she felt the eerie atmosphere. She slowly pulled her head up meeting your worried eyes. “H-he’s with h-her?” She stuttered pushing her glasses at place and you sighed.

“I am not sure”

“Who’s with whom?” Sangmin happened to hear your conversation. Sora immediately jolted up from her place and waved with her hands.

“Ah…no one. No one” She repeated with a sheepish smile making both Wonho and Sangmin give her queer looks.

“It’s okay, Sora” You planted your hand on her shoulder making her stunned. “It isn’t like Baekhyun is doing anything to hide the fact that he’s meeting a woman behind my back”

“Baekhyun? A woman?” Sangmin mentioned and you nodded your head. He only gave you a crooked smile in return and shook his head. “It’s probably nothing serious, so don’t worry” He pointed out and you wrinkled your nose.

“How so? During the time Yoongi and I were close Baekhyun turned all mental and didn’t even care to listen to my side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter