Christmas Shopping

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband Christmas Special~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Seung Woo - Hello

“Get up, get up, get up!” You cheered trying to shake the sleeping Baekhyun awake.

“Oh…what? What’s going on?” Baekhyun eyes popped open seeing how you were acting so hysterical.

“What’s going on?!” You repeated what he said only louder and more dramatic. He furrowed his brows his eyes filled with sleep trying to concentrate on your frustrated face. “It’s only 3 days left for Christmas and we haven’t gone Christmas shopping yet!” You stamped your feet not believing the fact that you had been delaying the shopping part for a while now. Usually shopping gifts was your first priority, but Baekhyun’s laziness seemed to affect you too. He was busier buying the necessary to decorate the house since the Christmas party was going to be held at your place this year.

“Oh yeah” He mumbled back his eyelids coming to a close. You scoffed being disbelieved. He was still too lazy to get out of bed and fell back in bed tucking himself in. You planted your hands on your hips and blew air on your bangs.

“I don’t care when or how but I am expecting something huge as my Christmas present. So you better have something prepared” You retorted and stomped out of the shared room. Baekhyun opened one of his eyes and peeked at your retreating figure and sighed.

--

“Whoa!” You chirped looking around the city. Lights were everywhere lightening up the dark streets several other people were walking on. Decorations after decorations beautifying the city as a huge tree with Christmas decorations were placed in the middle, receiving all of the attention. You stopped by the tree and noticed how you seemed so tiny beside it.

“Come on. We have a lot of shopping to do” Sora grabbed your elbow and tried snapping you back to reality and she succeeded. Even though you were busier staring at the several lights you went along with her idea as you too knew you had a lot of shopping to do. When you thought about the reason for why you had been delaying all of this to begin with your face crumpled up. Today too, Baekhyun decided lazing around the house instead of tagging along.

“Lazy bum” You muttered under your breath and Sora snapped her head in your direction.

“Hm, did you say something?” You quickly shook your head and smiled sheepishly. She returned the smile and hooked her arm with yours. “This is better” She grinned and you beamed as well liking the strong bond between you two.

While walking up the streets both of you were enjoying the warm atmosphere even though it was one cold winter evening. Fog was escaping your lips when breathing or talking, and small shivers went down your spine once in a while. But neither of you were complaining, because you were tucked in with your warmest winter jackets, topped with a hat and pair of gloves to keep your hands heated. A scarf was circled around your neck and winter shoes with wool inside prevented your feet from getting cold. It was just a regular winter evening; the two of you were used to it by now. What made it even better was the light snow that fell from the sky. The snowflakes melting instantly with the pile of snow everywhere, the city was white by now.

“Oh let’s go in there” Sora chirped tapping your hand and then pointed towards an electric store. You had no idea what she was buying from there, but it seemed like she had it all planned. You simply shrugged and joined her to the store liking the warmth that collided with your probably red nose. You got comfortable with the new surrounding while your eyes followed Sora. She went straight to the camera area and began her hunting.

“You’re buying a camera, for whom?” You questioned clearing your throat because it had turned dry due to the cold outside.

“Wonho oppa” She replied back her eyes still searching for that one particular camera. You scoffed when you heard what she said and she stopped her movements and stared back at you. You straightened your back and coughed awkwardly having her tilt her head to the side.

“Ugh, I hate my camera” Your brows furrowed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter