I Love You Too!

Confession

It was morning already and the Jo House was quiet… The twins were still sleeping and their parents along with Hyunmin, their little brother, were out.

 

Kwangmin was the first to show signs of waking up… He slowly opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times to get the sleepiness out of his system… The first thing that he saw was the angelic face of his brother…

 

A smile slowly formed in his mouth…This is indeed a good morning… They were still hugging each other when he woke up…  They were only a few inches apart… Kwangmin took this opportunity to stare at his beloved hyung’s face.

 

Hyung… Are we really twins? How come you’re much more beautiful? You have long eye lashes like that of a girl… Your cheeks are slightly tainted with a pink blush and look at those plump lips… He sighed… You’re driving me crazy hyung… How come I didn’t notice my feelings for you before? Well.. who am I kidding… even if I noticed I’m pretty sure I would deny it… We’re twins… the same blood runs through our veins… We would never be together…  but I guess seeing Minwoo confess to you gave me a little hope… Maybe we can be together?Ahh..  but of course I have to make you fall for me…  He slowly removed some of his hyung’s hair from covering his face…You’re really cute hyung… Kwangmin couldn’t resist any more so he decided to give the other a kiss on the cheek for being too adorable… I wish we could stay like this forever Youngie… He touched his hyung’s cheek with the back of his hand…

 

Youngmin suddenly felt a hand on his cheek so he decided to grab it with his hand… Kwangmin was shocked… could his hyung be awake already and caught him kissing his cheek unknowingly? or is he just dreaming since his eyes were still closed? The older slowly opened his eyes only to see a wide eyed Kwangmin staring at him… He let out a giggle… “Kwangie? What are you doing?” He asked…

 

Kwangmin’s heart began beating fast… He was caught red handed by his hyung… Oh no!!… What should I do?!?! What should I do?? I didn’t think Youngmin hyung would wake up… “I Uhhmm…” Kwangmin let out a blush..

 

Youngmin, smiled as his younger brother bit his lower lip and felt embarrassed… Aww… how cute… He squeezed his brother’s hand… “Were you trying to wake me up, Kwangie??”

 

Stop beating loudly my heart!! Hyung might hear you… Why does hyung have to have that irresistible smile and Why did he have to call me by the cute nickname?? Look at what he did to my heart!! “N-ne, hyung… It’s already 9 am… we should get out of bed…” He smiled at him, then removed his hand from his hyung’s grasp then sat up…

 

Kwangmin’s so cute being embarrassed like that… I think something is bothering him… normally he would tickle me to wake me up… but how come he’s become… sweet??  Youngmin smiled at his brother then decided to bury his face in the comfort of his blanket and used his cute childish voice at the younger… “Aww~… but Kwangie~ I don’t want to get up yet… let’s just stay in bed…”

 

Kwangmin raised an eye brow at his hyung and chuckled a little then removed the blanket covering his hyung’s face… He was greeted with a cute pouty Youngmin… “Hyung~ That’s not fair~ It’s your turn to make my breakfast!~ “ He whined with the same tone Youngmin used…

 

Youngmin sat up and hugged his younger brother’s arm… “Can’t you cook for me instead~ Please Kwangie~ ?? You’re a much better cook than I am…” He said while doing his aegyo…

 

The other twin’s face was now beet red… Don’t fall for it Kwangmin… Don’t!! You have to let him cook for you… he's the hyung… and…. Kwangmin was looking at the adorable face his hyung was showing him when his gaze landed on the other’s pouty lips… and…and…. Those lips look so kissable right now… Maybe I should…. He involuntarily leaned closer… Aish!! Snap out of it Kwangmin… He slapped himself mentally

 

Seeing his brother not giving in, Youngmin pleaded some more as he leaned closer to the younger…”Please Kwangie??”

 

No!.. say no to him Kwangmin…Ughh!! I can’t take it anymore… The younger let out a sigh… “Ok.. fine, hyung… but you have to help me…” The younger said and pinched his hyung’s cheek…

 

Youngmin chuckled and gave Kwangmin a quick kiss on the cheek…”Ok, I’ll go wash up first…” He then hurriedly went to the bathroom…

 

The younger twin’s eyes widened then he slowly placed his hand where his hyung had kissed him a while ago… Did… Did hyung just kiss me again?!?! What??? Can he possibly like me more than a brother too?? Aish Kwangmin… You’re brothers… isn’t it normal? Sure, he rarely gives you one but still… He brought his knees up to his chest and hugged it still thinking about what happened as his face burns up…

 

When Youngmin went out of the bathroom, all refreshed, he saw that Kwangmin was still there not moving from the spot he left him in… “Kwangmin, I thought you went down to cook breakfast?”

 

Kwangmin looked up and immediately averted his eyes from his hyung… “Uhmm uhh… Yeah, hyung.. I’ll just go and wash up too…you can go down and prepare the ingredients…” with that said, he quickly went to the bathroom…

 

The older tilted his head to the side… What’s up with him? He then put their bed back the way it should look and went down the kitchen..

 

When Kwangmin was done taking a bath, he went down the kitchen and saw Youngmin wearing their mother’s apron while cutting the ingredients he has prepared…

 

If we ever end up together and get married, I’ll see this everyday right? That would be like a dream come true… How should I make hyung fall in love with me? The brunette thought for a while then went at the back of his brother…

 

Youngmin slightly jerked in surprise as a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist… He stopped whatever he was doing and looked back to see his younger brother… He was slightly blushing.. “Kwangmin?”

 

Omo… is hyung blushing?? “Hyung…” Kwangmin said while giving his hyung a poker face…

“What’s wrong Kwangmin?” Youngmin said as he raised one of his eye brows.

“I forgot something…” He laughed mentally.. Be prepared hyung I’m gonna make you fall in love with me.. while still having a poker face

“What is it?” Youngmin asked confused at his twin’s actions…

 

Kwangmin tightened his hug then kissed Youngmin on his cheek… then leaned on his brother’s ear and sweetly said “Good morning, Youngminie-hyung!” He then turned the older’s body so he was now facing him properly…

 

Youngmin’s eyes widened in surprise, suddenly receiving a hug and a kiss from his brother was something he didn’t expect… His face became red all of a sudden and his heart was now beating fast... Did Kwangmin just give me a good morning kiss?? Why?? It’s the first time he’s done that since we became teenangers… Am I still dreaming or something??

 

Kwangmin smiled. Awww!!! Hyung is blushing!! Soo~ Cute!!

 

He was still smiling in front of his hyung, waiting for a response but it didn’t came… Kwangmin then puffed his cheeks and pouted…. “Hyung~….” He said with a childish whiney tone…

 

Youngmin smiled then blinked because of the change in his twin’s facial expression… He was still processing what just happened in his mind but was able to give a response… “Yes, Kwangie?”     

 

“Don’t I get a hug and a good morning kiss too~??” Ok, let’s see if I can tease hyung and see more of his adorable expressions… He tought as he kept pouting cutely…

 

What’s wrong with Kwangmin?? Is he sick or something?? He’s never been this clingy before… Aish… this kid may be planning something… Let’s just follow his lead for now so he won’t do more embarrassing stuff like this… This is making my heart beat fast! He smiled to his brother then took a step forward.. “Ok, Kwangminie…” He hugged his twin tightly and then kissed him on the cheek for the third time since yesterday then pulled away… He patted the younger’s head and said with his sweetest voice… “Good Morning, my beloved Kwangminie…” He flashed his brother his signature smile…

 

Now it was the younger’s turn to widen his eyes in shock… He felt like his heart stopped beating by his hyung’s action… his hug was so tight; his kiss was so gently placed on his cheeks, his voice that was so sweet and those words he said that clearly touched him… How can hyung be soo~ loving?? How can I not notice how I felt for him until now… He’s like an angel… Ok, maybe that’s pushing it but… I mean look at him… His care towards me… Can he really just love me like a brother? Can I hope that maybe our feelings are mutual??

 

Kwangmin snapped out of his trance when he heard Youngmin giggle… “Aigoo~ enough of this let’s just make breakfast already, ok?” Kwangmin smiled then nodded…

 

The two of them cooked their breakfast. When everything was cooked and the table was set, they began to eat…

 

“Hyung, What time is Eomma, Appa and Hyunmin going home?” Kwangmin asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe later this afternoon…”

Kwangmin looked at his twin and sighed… “Ohh…” Hyung didn’t even look at me while he said that!

Youngmin heard his twin sigh then looked at him… the other’s eyes were fixed at his breakfast eating quietly with a slightly sad expression…

What now?? Did I do something?? Aish… Youngmin then took a piece of egg in his chopsticks and then placed it in front of the other… “Kwangmin… say ahh~”

Kwangmin looked up and immediately smiled at his hyung for being sweet to him… He ate what Youngmin gave him and he did the same…

Don’t we look like a couple now?? Kwangmin thought as he looked at his hyung’s eyes sincerely..

Youngmin noticed Kwangmin staring at him and blushed… Shh… be quiet my heart… Kwangmin might hear you… Act normal Youngmin… Don’t let Kwangmin notice…

Kwangmin chuckled when he saw his hyung’s face… it was slowly turning in a deep shade of red. Ohh~ hyung is being all shy… Is this the first time he's like this?

The two of them continued eating breakfast… occasionally feeding the other…

 

 When they were done, they washed the dishes and went to the living room to watch tv… After a couple of hours, Kwangmin remembered something that his hyung haven’t told him yet…

 

“Hyung… You haven’t told me yet…”

“I haven’t told you what?” Youngmin answered while his eyes were still on the screen…

“Who confessed to you yesterday?”

“Ohh… “ Youngmin looked at the other…. Should I tell him? Well.. there’s no harm to it right?

“Well….. it was…. Minwoo…”

“Minwoo?!” Kwangmin acted surprised…

The older just nodded, trying to see what his twin’s reaction would be…

“Are you sure hyung? You’re not joking with me right?? What happened? Did you accept him?? Did you kiss??” Kwangmin bombared his hyung with a lot of questions…

“Slow down Kwangmin…” He giggled… “Let’s see… Yes, I’m sure… No, I’m not joking… nothing really he said that we should be friends… And… ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??? Why would we?? “

They didn’t kiss?? “Well, hyung… I kinda actually saw you… and I thought that you did soo… I was curious… “

“Of course we didn’t! The only person I would… “ Youngmin didn’t finish his sentence… That was close… I was about to say that the only person I would kiss is you… Aish Youngmin.. pull yourself together…but wait is Kwangmin jealous? This is the first time he asked about someone confessing to me…

“Who hyung?? “ Kwangmin said trying to hide the fact that he was hurt… So there is someone he likes…

“I…. Uhmm… nothing… I actually can’t believe that a guy confessed to me!? We have the same face and yet how come you never get one??” Youngmin said trying to change the topic acting annoyed…

Kwangmin chuckled and move closer to his hyung…”That’s because you’re so beautiful hyung!!”

Youngmin blushed and decided to pinch both of Kwangmin’s cheeks…

“No I’m not… Stop teasing me~” He let go then pouted…

“I’m only saying the truth! And Stop pouting… you’re making yourself look cute”

He blushed even more…“Yah!” then hit his brother playfully and continued to pout…

“I told you to stop pouting!...” Kwangmin chuckled again and decided to tickle his hyung…

“Ha ha ha ha ha s-stop!”

 

The two began a tickle fight and Youngmin was obviously losing to the younger as he was now having teary eyes from all the laughter…. They were both having fun… But then both of them fell from the sofa Kwangmin first then the older… their lips connected… Both of their eyes went wide and the laughter died down…

 

Youngmin was about to pull away but Kwangmin didn’t let him as he wrapped his arms around the older’s neck, taking the opportunity to kiss him, gently closing his eyes… He was about to deepen the kiss when they heard the door bell ring… Youngmin sat up and looked at Kwangmin, his face was flushed deeply in red… Did we just kiss??

 

Wha?!? What did I just do?!?!? Did I just kiss Youngmin hyung?? Kwangmin was also looking at Youngmin feeling his face turning hot…” Hyung… I…” Kwangmin started to say but then the doorbell rang again…

Youngmin quickly stood up and said… “I’ll get that” then hurried to open the door… That didn’t just happen right?? Why did Kwangmin do that?!?”

 

Youngmin opened the door only to find his parents and Hyunmin standing in front.. “Welcome home!” He said and smiled at them trying to hide his blushing face…

“We’re back hyung!” Hyunmin said then went inside, his mom followed…  

Kwangmin was still on the ground thinking of an excuse for doing what he did…

“Omo… Kwangmin-ah! Don’t sit there… Help us carry the groceries in…”

Kwangmin quickly stood up… then turned to face his mom… “Ok, Eomma” then he dashed out

Youngmin was at the back of their car getting the groceries… He went near and got one… Their hands slightly touched and they looked at each other in the eyes… their faces turned red and they quickly turned their heads to the opposite direction as the other…

Their dad saw them being awkward with each other so he interrupted the two…

“Hurry up you two… “ The twins looked at their dad and quickly made their way back inside their house…

 

The rest of the day went normally, even though the twins seemed awkward with each other neither their parents nor Hyunmin asked why… It was because they knew that they should fix it themselves so they didn’t pry in the twin’s problem… Night fell and the Jo Family had their dinner… They were preparing to go to sleep…

 

When Kwangmin went into their room, He saw Youngmin already lying in bed.... He didn’t know if he was already asleep because he can only see his back… He moved closer to see the blonde and called out his name in a soft voice…

 

“Youngmin hyung…”

Youngmin was actually still wide awake… he bit his lower lip involuntarily once he heard his brother’s voice… His heart was beating fast because he remembered the kiss they shared with each other…

What do I do? What do I do?? Should I ask for an explanation from Kwangmin? Should I just pretend to sleep and pretend it never happen?? Why did he even do that?? Ok, I admit I like it but… but… Aish!!! Does he love me more than a brother too???

 

 Kwangmin sat at the edge of the bed and leaned closer to look at Youngmin while tapping his shoulder’s gently… I have to remove the awkwardness between us… Aish! Kwangmin, Why do you have to kiss your hyung?? You should’ve controlled yourself!! What kind of excuse should I tell hyung?? Should I just tell him the truth that I love him? Tsk! Stupid accidental kiss!!… If it weren’t for that I wouldn’t have a problem right now!!… and I wouldn’t have kissed him… I wouldn’t have crossed the line… I wouldn’t have known how it felt like… How soft his lips were… How it was the best thing that ever happened… how… Aish! I just gotta fix this right now….

 

Youngmin turned to face his brother… Kwangmin's eyes widened a little bit… not because his brother was still awake but because the blonde has rosy cheeks clearly stating that he is blushing… Hyung is blushing!!! Maybe this is exactly why I couldn’t control myself… He’s too irresistibly cute!! His older brother then sat up in the bed… their eyes met and there was silence….

 

Until they both spoke at the same time…

 

“I need to talk to you… Go ahead you go first….” They both let out a laugh … they were indeed twins saying the exact same thing at the same time…

“Uhmm… It’s about the kiss Kwangmin… I” I should just confess right??

Youngmin opened his mouth to continue saying what was on his mind but Kwangmin didn’t let him…

 

Maybe hyung and I have mutual feelings… Let’s test it first shall we?? He kissed Youngmin on the lips, causing the latter to blush even more… he slowly closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss…

 

When Kwangmin pulled away… his hyung was being all shy and being cute stuttering..

“K-kwangmin… I… you.. see… the… kiss…. Uhmmm…” What the heck was that! Say it properly… He avoided eye contact with his brother…

Kwangmin let out a chuckle seeing his brother like that… he pushed him to lay in bed and he laid next to him while giving the older a tight hug…”I finally  caught you hyung!!” He said animatedly like a child…

“Yah! Am I a pokemon??” Youngmin said… surprised about what his twin just did…

“No… but I caught you right??”

“Caught me where exactly??” Youngmin said while raising an eyebrow confused at what the younger is suddenly saying…

“I caught you falling in love with me!” Kwangmin exclaimed hugging his hyung tighter…

Youngmin’s face became as red as a tomato…  he smiled and said.. “Ok… fine~ you caught me…”

He chuckled and pinched the other’s nose lightly…

Kwangmin smiled as well…

 

“I LOVE YOU YOUNGMIN-HYUNG!” after finally confessing, Kwangmin gave Youngmin a kiss again… a passionate one at that in which Youngmin replied… when they pulled away it was Youngmin’s turn to confess…. 

“I LOVE YOU TOO KWANGMIN…”

 

-END-

 

Yay! Finally done! Sorry it took so long… XD haha Did you like it?!?!?! 

So~ should I make another one?? ^^

Comment your answers below! ^^

 

 I actually enjoyed writing this… I was always staring into space imagining how things would go then write them… It’s actually a good thing that my mom doesn’t see me writing/typing this… if she did.. I’m sure shell think I’m crazy staring blankly and smiling like an idiot… XD *sigh…

 

Please subscribe if you liked it! ^^ I think I’ll be writing more in the future… ^^

Also, if you like we could be friends! Haha XD

 

Btw, Please also read my other Fanfics Boyfriend’s Little Sister and Summer Back in Korea

Thank you very much! ^^

 

Comment, Subscribe,Upvote, add me? haha XD

See you in my other fanfics! ^^ <3  <3

I Love you! ^^