I Love You!

Confession

Youngmin and Kwangmin are both diligent students. They are spending their time studying at school..When it was finally time to go home… Both the twins put their things in their bag when Youngmin suddenly remembered something…

 

“Kwangmin, I need to go do something after school… but it will just be quick.. Do you want to go home by yourself?” Youngmin asked his twin when he was done putting all his things in his bag.

“No way hyung! I don’t want to  go home without you… I’ll just wait for you… What do you need to do anyway?” Kwangmin asked looking at his twin.

“Uhmmm… I have to… this….”The older twin showed his dongsaeng an envelope. It was clearly a love letter…” It was placed in my locker this morning and said that we should meet up after school.”

Kwangmin was amazed… it was only three months since school started and yet his twin was having someone confess to him already?

“I’ll wait for you by the front gate then…”

“Arasseo Kwangie… “ Youngmin said with a smile than ruffled the younger’s hair.

Kwangmin felt his heart skip a beat at his hyung’s smile… it was really warm… warm enough that it can make him melt… Kwangmin slightly blushed.

Youngmin noticed that but thought that his deongseang might be feeling sick…

“Kwangmin, are you ok? Your face is turning red…” He said with a slightly worried expression.

Kwangmin quickly averted his eyes from his hyung..”N-Ne, I’m fine… you’re just imagining things…”

Youngmin slightly pouted and went closer to the younger… He then placed his hand on his brother’s cheek and moved it to make Kwangmin face him again…Kwangmin gulped when he saw his hyung face to face… Youngmin then leaned to the younger closer letting their foreheads meet each other…Kwangmin’s heart was now beating uncontrollably fast by his hyung’s action and the fact that their lips could connect at any moment wasn’t really helping his heart to calm down…

“Hmm.. you don’t have a fever… but why is your face so red?” The blonde questioned being oblivious to his twins state…

“I- I… I told you I’m fine hyung…” Kwangmin stuttered and slightly pulled back away from his hyung… “You should get going now… I’ll wait for you at the front gates…. Good luck hyung!”

 

After saying that, Kwangmin quickly dashed out of their classroom and went straight to the rest room… Wha.. what was that??? Kwangmin was now panting hard from quickly running while looking at his reflection from the mirror… Did.. Did my heart just beat fast because of Youngmin hyung??... Why?? Was I really blushing back there?? Kwangmin placed both of his hands on his cheeks… What’s happening to me?!? Kwangmin contemplated in his thoughts…

 

“Breathe in….Breath out…” a voice said from one of the cubicle… “You can do this Minwoo! Fighting!”

Kwangmin snapped out of his thoughts once he heard that…Minwoo then stepped out of the cubicle… He was shocked to see Kwangmin facing the mirror… When did Kwangmin get here?!?! Did he hear me?? I wonder where Youngmin is….

 “A-Annyeong, Kwangmin…” Minwoo greeted…

“UHmm… Annyeong…” Kwangmin said smiling awkwardly at the new transfer student…

 “ Kwangmin… Where’s Youngmin?” Minwoo asked slightly blushing…

 “He said he was going to meet someone so…” Is it just my imagination or is Minwoo kinda blushing?? Why is he asking where hyung is? Does he need something from him?

 “Ohh! I see… Thank you!” Minwoo smiled brightly at him knowing where Youngmin could be…

Kwangmin gave him a confused look…  “Uhmm… no problem…”

Minwoo then left but stopped half way and looked at Kwangmin again.. “UHmm… Kwangmin, about what you heard… I.. Uhmm…”

 “Ohh, don’t worry about it… I didn’t hear the whole thing… I only heard the part where you were cheering yourself on…” Kwangmin smiled to him…

 “Ohh, I see…” Minwoo was still unsure about what to say to Kwangmin and felt a little embarrassed…

“Uhmm… If you’re gonna confess then do it! Just have confidence in yourself… I’m sure whoever it is you’re gonna confess to will accept your feelings… I mean… You’re pretty cute and you’re good with your studies so…” Why the heck am I saying this to him right now?...

 Minwoo blushed then smiled at Kwangmin…” I hope so… uhmm.. Kwangmin… can we be friends?”

“sure”

“Great!” Minwoo hugged Kwangmin which widened his eyes obviously shocked by what his new friend did all of a sudden… “Thank you! Well then I better go now…” He smiled then left in a hurry…

 

Ok…. What… What just happened?? Why did he hug me out of nowhere all of a sudden?!?! Aish.. well.. I guess he was just happy being my friend… I wonder who he’s going to confess to?? Actually, I also wonder who’s going to confess to my hyung… Wait… No…No! It can’t be?? Can it?!?!? Don’t tell me?!?!

 

Kwangmin quickly left and looked for Minwoo… luckily he saw him and decided to follow him… They were headed at the back of their school… After sneaking behind him he saw a familiar face up ahead… and he was shocked well not so much since he was kinda expecting it already… but he was more than worried… for the person who Minwoo was going to confess to is none other than his hyung!

 

Minwoo stopped for a second and took a deep breathe when he saw Youngmin waiting for him. Kwangmin hid behind a tree to ease drop on their confession. This is definitely not right but I just have to know what hyung will say to Minwoo…

 

Youngmin was waiting for the person who gave him the love letter and looked at his watch to check the time. He noticed that Minwoo was going to where he is. He smiled at his classmate when they were near each other.

 

“Annyeonng Minwoo! Can I help you with something?”

Minwoo blushed deeply because Youngmin was smiling adorably at him… He put his hands in front of his chest and fiddled with his fingers while unconsciously biting his lower lip.

 

Kwangmin felt something tugging at his heart when he saw how cute Minwoo was acting in front of his hyung and how Youngmin was giving him his adorable look… Just confess already Minwoo! Don’t act all cutsey in front of my hyung! Kwangmin shouted mentally… Wait, why am I getting irritated?... Do… Do I possible have a brother complex?!?!

 

“Uhmm.. well.. you see… Youngmin.. I…” Minwoo stuttered…

“Huh? I didn’t quite get that? And Are you ok Minwoo??” Youngmin said while going closer to Minwoo…

 

Seeing his brother moving closer to Minwoo made Kwangmin’s hand clench into fists… Don’t get close to him hyung! Aish!!

 

Minwoo kept staring at Youngmin at how gorgeous he looks and smiled when he heard that he was concerned about him… His heart was beating fast now that they were closer to each other enough for him to pull the other into a tight hug.

Youngmin tilted his head to the side waving a hand in front of Minwoo because he seemed to be spacing out.

“Minwoo? Are you ok? Is something wrong?” he asked again…

Minwoo snapped out of his thoughts and took a deep breathe finally ready to confess to his crush…

“Youngmin, I like you!”

Youngmin widened his eyes suddenly shocked by what the boy in front of him said… What did he just say??? Is he confessing to me right now?? Snap out of it Youngmin of course that’s not the case!!… can it? Maybe he’s just saying that as a friend…

“Uhmm… thank you Minwoo I like you as a friend too…”

“No! not as a friend I mean as a guy!... I love you, Youngmin…” Minwoo said getting rid of the misunderstanding… He blushed deeply when he realized that he actually confessed already…

Love?!?! What is he talking about… don’t tell me Minwoo is a girl? Pabo Youngmin! He’s a guy obviously…

“But you’re a guy too… right??” Youngmin asked cautiously…

What the heck Hyung??? Kwangmin punched the tree lightly from where he was hiding… Don’t tell me that if Minwoo was a girl you’d date him?!?! I can’t believe what I’m hearing right now… Aish!!!

Kwangmin was having a hard time controlling whatever emotion it is that he is feeling right now because of his twin…

“Yes, I know… but I love you… even though you’re also a guy….”Minwoo said determined

“UHmm… I don’t know what to say… this is the first time….that…” Youngmin couldn't continue his words… he was too panicked inside… What exactly is going on here?!?! Why did Minwoo have to confess to me?!!? He’s a guy and I’m a guy… and… How come I didn’t reject him right way like the other girls?? Don’t tell me I also… no! Don’t go there Jo Youngmin… Just don’t! you better reject him… yeah… since long ago you already knew but tried to hide it… You already know a certain someone already claims your heart… but you have to keep it hidden… you should reject him so he wouldn’t get hurt…

“I uhmm…” Youngmin sighed… “Look Minwoo… I guess I’m thankful for letting me now how you feel about me but you see…I already have someone I love…”

Kwangmin’s eyes widened in surprise…What?!?! That’s the first time hyung said that… He doesn’t say any reason when he rejects those other girls… it was always… “Thank you, let’s just be friends or I appreciate your feelings but I can’t return them” Why?? When?? How?!?! He didn't tell me about it! A tear suddenly slid down Kwangmin’s cheek…Huh?? Am I crying?? Why?? What's happening?? Ughh… Why is my heart being this way?? It hurts…  Kwangmin placed his hand on his chest where his heart resides and started to lean on the tree facing the opposite direction as to where Minwoo and Youngmin were standing…

 

“I see…” Minwoo said

“I’m sorry… “ Youngmin said then decided to walk away but before he could do that Minwoo grabbed his wrist…

“Wait!”

 

Kwangmin, wondering what was happening, decided to sneak a peek at the two and saw that Minwoo has pulled Youngmin into a tight hug and then he cupped Youngmin’s cheek moving closer to him almost like he was going to kiss him… NO!! Kwangmin shouted mentally as his jaw dropped and his mouth was opened wide… more tears fell on his cheeks… He turned back and ran away in an instant… not wanting to see his brother kissing… His heart hurt even more… his mind was all messed up…

 

Of course, Youngmin and Minwoo didn’t really kiss… let alone was about to… Minwoo just pulled youngmin into a hug then placed his hand on his cheek and whispered “Thank you for not being disgusted with me….” He let go and then gave his crush a smile “But I’m still not giving up on you!”

Youngmin was shocked hearing those words… You gotta be kidding me? “But… I guess for now… Let’s just be friends…” Minwoo said extending his hands for a hand shake…

Youngmin was still thinking to himself but unconsciously shook the other boy’s hand… “Well then see you on Monday!” Minwoo said cheerfully… but maybe it wasn’t the case?

“Bye,see you” was the only thing Youngmin could mutter… Minwoo then left but Youngmin was still standing there confused at what exactly happened.

 

Ok… I’m getting confused… what the freaking deal just happened?!?! Aish… Am I really that handsome that even guys confess to me now?? He let out a sigh… I’m not even sure if I can face him on Monday… But I guess having him confess to me made me realize something… I wonder if that can be acceptable??  The wind blew and Youngmin was just standing there… enjoying the calmness until he remembered something… Ohh no! How could I forget! Kwangmin was waiting for me!!

 

Youngmin quickly ran to the front gates but he didn’t see Kwangmin there… he panicked a little but then when he got close to it he saw Kwangmin sitting at the other side… his knees were in front of his chest and his face was buried between them… Youngmin sighed in relief …

“Kwangmin… I’m sorry it took a while…” Youngmin said with a little bit of guilt present in his tone…

The younger looked up… “H-Hyung…” Youngmin quickly kneeled before his brother after seeing his  face that was full of tears…

“What’s wrong Kwangmin??” Now his voice was full of concern…

“I-It hurts… I-it hurts… hyung…” Kwangmin said sobbing…

The older twin not knowing what the reason why his dongsaeng was crying like this decided to hug his twin and caress the back of his head…

After a while Kwangmin already stopped crying so Youngmin pulled away from their hug… He then wiped away the remaining tears that was on Kwangmin’s face… then stood up and offered a hand to the younger and they went home together…

 

When night finally came and it was time for the twins to sleep in their shared bed, Youngmin asked Kwangmin what happened to him…

 

“Kwangie?...” Youngmin asked facing kwangmin on their bed.

“Ye-yes hyung??” Kwangmin did the same

“Are you ok now? What happened to you?” the older said touching Kwangmin’s cheek…

“Uhmm.. nothing... I just tripped..” Kwangmin said averting his eyes from the elder and then faced the ceiling…

Youngmin sighed… He knows his brother was lying to him…

“UHmm… hyung? Who confessed to you?” Kwangmin asked while biting his lower lip… Aish! Why did I ask?? You obviously know already… but.. I need to confirm if they actually kissed or not… Ughh…

Youngmin stiffened a little… “I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow.. I’m not in the mood to tell you about it…”

“… ok… promise?” Kwangmin said using a cute childish tone at the last word…

“Promise..” Youngmin said with a smile and kissed Kwangmin’s cheek… “Let’s go to sleep now…Good night Kwangie!” Youngmin then gently closed his eyes while wrapping his arm around the other’s waist

“Good Night Youngie…” Kwangmin said in a sweet voice while smiling and is still blushing by his hyung’s kiss… He went closer to Youngmin and snuggled up to him…

 

My heart is beating fast again… and I think I’m blushing… I wonder when did this feeling start?? I think it’s becoming all clear to me now… He looked up to stare at Youngmin’s beautiful sleeping face.. He placed a kiss on Youngmin’s forehead and held the other's hand… I LOVE YOU YOUNGMIN-HYUNG…   

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ok Ok… I know… I said this would be a one shot and I planned it to only have one chapter but it was just too long!! And I don’t know what to delete since I think everything is important…  well, I don’t like this to be rushed soo I kinda just did what I had to write… is it ok?? O.o Anyway… this is still a one shot but with two chapters… XD hahaha I’ll post the next one as soon I’m done writing editing it… ^^

 

I hope you like it! ^^ please subscribe and leave a comment I would really appreciate it! ^^ Thank You!