Chapter 39

Unwanted

 

 

[Super Junior – Sunflower

You woke up in the blinding light from the sun shining from your window. You still feel a little sleepy so you just snuggled closer to the pillow next to you. You buried your face deeper irritated by thought of waking up early to work. You remembered your house is quite far from your office so you always had to wake up earlier than usual. *Just five more minutes…* you told yourself as you soundly closed your eyes tightly to fall back asleep.

 

But your eyes shot open when you felt an arm wrapped around your waist, that’s when you realized that what you were snuggling into was not a pillow… but a Nam Woohyun.

“Babe, don’t move.” He ily said in his sluggish voice. You blinked your eyes twice wondering why you slept together. You tried to move a little to at least have some space between the two of you but he held you firmly. “If you move, I’ll fall on the floor.” You didn’t mind what he said so you tried to move again. “If I fall on the floor, I’m taking you with me.”

“Woohyun-ah…” You mumbled trying to move out of his arms.

 

BLAAAAG!

 

You closed your eyes tightly when you felt falling on the floor. But you slowly opened as you’re clutching your fists on Woohyun’s shirt. Nevertheless, his arms were still around your waist keeping you close to him.

“Told you.” He muttered. You tried standing up since you were on top of him. The position was too awkward for you. But he did not let you move a bit. “You sleep naughtily. You don’t stay in one place.”

“Y-yah! Who told you to sleep with me?! You’re sneaky!” You lightly hit his chest.

“Aish… you’re heavy.” He tried teasing you so you decided to finally stand up to wash and prepare for work. “It’s still early…” He also stood up.

“It’s better than to be late for work.” You answered as you fixed the bed sheets first before going to the bathroom.

“Babe…” He suddenly hugged you from behind.

“Why do you suddenly start calling me ‘babe’?” You asked. “Bluff.”

“What? How do you want to be called? Honey? Sweetheart? Sweetie? Yeobo?” He asked, still hugging your from behind, rocking you a little like a child.

“I have a name.” You said.

“I’ll call you Mrs. Nam.” He hugged you tighter, you stopped struggling from his arms so you just let him hug you. It wouldn’t kill anyway.

“That’s not my name… and I am Mrs. Nam.” You chuckled a little. He sniffled on your hair and then rested his chin on your head.

“I’ll call you mine then.” He suddenly said. *It’s too early in the morning for this, Nam Woohyun!!!* You thought as you felt your cheeks reddening a little.

“Let go first, I’m gonna finish fixing the bed so I can leave now…” You patted his hands. Instead of letting go of you, he turned you around to face him. Your hands rested on his steady chest. “What?” You looked into his eyes.

“It’s Sunday.”

Your eyes rounded in surprise. “It is???”

“Yes. It was New Year’s Eve last night. We were there at your house, remember?” He said.

“Aish… how could I forget it…” You lightly patted your head.

“Neh, neh. How could you forget it when we I had to stop the car just to kiss and confess to you???”

“D-don’t mention it!!!” You covered your cheeks that are surely bleeding red in blush right now. He removed your hands from your face.

“Why are you so red, babe?” He then leaned in and whispered to your ear. “Liked it? How about we give it a second shot?”

“Y-yah! WOOHYUN!” You hit his chest.

“Too late!” He quickly lifted you up and threw you on the bed lightly as he trapped you between his arms... “Told you, you didn’t need to fix the bed sheets.” You kept your hands against his chest to keep the distance. “Now… time for my morning kiss.” He playfully smirked and started leaning in.  His face was so close to yours yet your eyes aren’t closing yet. His lips brushed against yours when your phone suddenly rang. *Freaking ers!* Woohyun thought as you reached out for your hand phone from the bed side table. It was just a call from Gayoon. Woohyun stayed on top of you, impatiently waiting for the call to finish.

“Hey, Happy New Year!” Gayoon greeted from the other line. You sheepishly smiled looking at Woohyun.

“H-Happy New Year too! I-it’s nice of you to even bother calling, Gayoon-shi.” You said seeing the impatience in Woohyun’s eyes so you just lightly pinched his nose and smiled at him as Gayoon continued telling you random stories. “Oh, jinjja? That’s good!” You said, still looking at Woohyun as Gayoon continued squealing about the man that she likes. “Then I guess he really has the hots for you! I’m happy to know that! Yeah… you’ve started the New Year right. Well, I hope—” You were interrupted when you felt Woohyun slowly crashing his lips to yours. It felt as if your whole body weakened that you nearly dropped your phone as your eyes slowly shut. But before you could totally forget about the call, Woohyun broke the kiss and looked at you intently. He smirked a little and slid his hands to yours snatching the phone away from your grip.

“Gayoon-shi?” You looked at him curiously, wondering what he’d say to Gayoon. “I’m sorry to interrupt… but _______ and I… are busy doing something.” Your face burned red and tried snatching back the phone from Woohyun but he didn’t let you. So you just watched him ended the call and put it back on the bed side table then he turned to you again.

“That’s not so polite!” Your eyebrows creased. “Plus, why did you tell her we’re busy doing something? She might think of something else! How am I supposed to face her now in the office?”

“Let her think of whatever she wants to think.” He leaned in again to kiss you but you faced away. “What? Wait… or are you the one thinking of something else?” He poked your side that made you faced him again.

“Nam Woo—” Then again. He goes as the King of Speech Interruptions by kissing you sweetly. But after just a few seconds, your eyes closed… You were drawn deeper into the kiss that you s your arms around his neck. Finally giving in to the deep kiss. It was irresistible after all. One of his hands started to wander on the sides of your body, sending tingles and shivers to your spine. Before his hands can playfully wander more around your body, you finally held onto his hands to stop him. “Not today, Nam Woohyun.”

“We were doing just right.” He said as he tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear.

“It’s too early for that.” You said.

“Then are you saying… we can just continue tonight?” He asked with full anticipation. You lightly hit his arm.

“You !”

“What? Why meee! I haven’t seen anything from you yet!”

“WHAAAAT?! Oh my gosh, Nam Woohyun! You’re a total ert!” You tried pushing him off you as he just laughed at your reactions. “I won’t let you see anything! Never!”

“You’re funny.” He said as he pinched your cheeks. “Relax, okay? I won’t do anything that you don’t want me to. I’m not forcing you to do ‘it’ alright? I was just kidding.” He laughed softly again at you.

You pouted, “You’re really a jerk.”

“That word was only valid before. It’s not applicable now.” He pinched your nose, “I’m totally yours now.” He whispered as he gave you a quick peck on the lips. “You should go and wash up now, let’s go out today.” He finally got off you and helped you standing up. “Don’t take too long.” He ruffled your hair and left your room.

Your heart was all that giddy and your cheeks were just as red as what happened can’t just be erased from your head right now. You quickly washed your face as soon as you entered your bathroom.

 

[A Pink – Wishlist

“We’re walking?” You looked at him as he headed away from his car.

“Yes, we’ll walk.” He casually answered. “It might actually be more fun.”

“But we’ll walk???” You stomped your feet. “I won’t go anywhere with you if I have to walk a mile!” He stopped on his tracks and walked back to you.

“Aish, come on, let’s goooo.” He tugged your arm but you did not budge.

“Why can’t we just bring your car?” You asked.

“Because…” He suddenly slipped his hand to yours, “I can’t do this when I’m driving.” you were out of words, so he just looked ahead smiling. “So let’s go and stop complaining.” He chuckles a bit as you were left with no other choice but to go with him.

 

You walked hand in hand together on the streets. And the first stop… the Torch Café to warm up for the day.

“Two caramel macchiato, please.” Woohyun grinned at Changmin as you stood beside him on the counter. Changmin punched in your orders.

“So, it’s the two of you together.” He shook his head, “And I can see you’re both happy.” You sheepishly smiled at Changmin. “It was like I just saw the both of you frustrated days ago.” He said.

“Hyung, it’s better now. That’s all in ‘last year’.” Woohyun said.

“And I’m glad the Torch Café had played an important role in your love story.” He wiggled his eye brows as he handed you your coffee.

Both of you and Woohyun just chuckled, “Let’s hope for it to keep on playing its part.” Woohyun said as he finally paid and you both bid goodbye to Changmin.

 

You walked hand in hand again along the streets.

“This is really a beautiful ring.” He looked at the ring on your hand. “I’m really stylish in picking.” He smiled to himself.

“Yeah, that ring? The real reason why Mom got to know about us.” You chuckled. “Why did you have to put the other stocks on hold?”

“Well… when it comes to you, I wanted everything to be special.” He said, you looked at him and flashed a smile.

“You surely know how to flutter a woman’s heart.” You muttered as you continued walking.

You just went hanging out with Woohyun—just normal do’s like eating lunch, going in and out from shop to shop along the streets, getting jokingly cranky and all laughing at each other. You also decided to take a cab and went to Myeongdong.

“Why are we here??? Did you forget the guy—”

“Oh, please. I can never forget about him. I should know when to hide from him.” He just laughed it off. “I like the ice cream here!” He said as you made your way to get an ice cream. You ate together and fed each other as you ordered different flavors.

But…

“Woohyun-shi?” You looked up to a guy who’s standing quite tall. You looked at Woohyun who glanced back at you giving you a look that you didn’t get.

“A-annyong! What are you doing here? I-I mean… it’s nice to bump into you again!” Woohyun greeted back.

“Just hanging around… and about the girl…” The guy started off. And that’s when you got the idea—he’s the guy you’re supposed to date! The sixth blind date!

“Oh, about that…” Woohyun glanced at you. “I’m sorry—”

“Chansungieee!” A female’s voice said, you saw a girl walking towards your direction.

“Woohyun-sshi, thank you for telling me that time to go here in Myeongdong. But I think I got the wrong name too.” The guy sheepishly laughed and scratched the back of his head. “I have to go now, anyway. Nice seeing you! I hope to see you again around next time! I owe you big time!”  Chansung finally went to the girl and left.

 

Woohyun sighed in relief, “He was the guy who’s supposed to be your sixth blind date.”

“He’s good looking though.” You took a bite of your ice cream.

“Well, not as much as I do.” Woohyun smirked at you as he took a bite of his ice cream too. You just rolled your eyes.

“Kaja.” He suddenly took your hand.

“Where to? I’m already tired from walking!!!” You complained.

“Just somewhere.” He continued walking while holding your hand so you just followed him. You where surprised when he suddenly stopped on his tracks in the middle of Myeongdong where everyone was passing by. You thought he was lost but then he said, “we’re here.”

“Where?”

“Here.” He held your shoulders making you realize, that’s just the place he wanted to show you. The center of Myeongdong. It was quite crowded as it’s where everyone was passing.

“Here?”

“Yes, just here.”

“W-why?” You just know that’s he’s up to something again. You looked around, trying to see if he’s playing a trick on you.

“I wanted to show everyone that you’re my girl.” When he said that, you quickly looked back at him. His eyes were full of passion and sincerity. He smiled a little and lifted your chin.

“Woohyun…”

“Shh… you don’t have to say anything.” He said as he started leaning in. One of his hands was still holding your chin as his other hand pulled you closer to him by your waist. You closed your eyes as you felt his lips on yours. The kiss was passionate… and the fact that you’re in the middle of a crowd and it felt as if everyone was watching you and staring at you made the moment more romantic. You were conscious about it for a while, but the thought was totally shoved off when he just continued kissing you and not letting go. You were the first to broke off the kiss, you opened your eyes and searched his eyes. He sweetly smiled at you as your foreheads touched. “I wanted to show the world, but let’s just start off with Myeongdong.”

You chuckled at his statement at first, but you looked at him in his eyes saying, “I love you.”

That made Woohyun’s smile grew wider, “I love you too.” He then leaned in again to give you a kiss, but your lips were just brushing against each other when…

“WOW, HYUNG.” A familiar voice to Woohyun said. Both of your eyes popped open and looked at where the voice came from.

It was Sungyeol standing alongside with Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong. Their eyes were about to fall from their sockets.

You and Woohyun looked at each other with quite worried faces.

 

[A/N: Out of all the posters I've made, I liked this the best! Maybe because it's colorful??? I don't know. Maybe because blue was the dominant color, kekekeke and if you're asking why Yuri... because she's from SNSD. and what's with SNSD? my collection of HQ pictures were mostly SNSD because of my sister, hehehe I wanted to make Nana of After School again but I can't seem to find an appropriate picture. I also tried looking for Jiyeon of T-ara picures... but I can't seem to find the right HQ one. so yeah, I ended up using Yuri. =)) Someone wanted Sunny, right? I'll try to make one if I find a good photo of her =) I also wanted to improve my editing skills. =)

ALRIGHT, so school will be back tomorrow and I guess I'll be updating on the weekend. so yeah, I made this chapter quite longer ^__^ See you on weekend for Chapter 40! I'm gonna miss posting often!]