Chapter 40

Unwanted

 

 

You quickly turn around to hide your face from his friends. Your cheeks surely are still flushing a light shade of red. It took a few more blinks before someone finally decided to break the awkward silence in the middle of Myeongdong.

*This wasn’t part of Woohyun’s plans for today, right? Aigoo. Must be unlucky…* You thought as you bit your lip in nervousness. You just knew Woohyun wouldn’t like it.

“Hyung can introduce this pretty noona to us, right?” Sungjong lightheartedly asked, hands clasped just before his chest. Excitement was seen in his eyes.

Woohyun gulped, but then he finally put one of his arms around you to let you face his friend. But you kept your head low looking blankly at the ground. Trying to see if it’ll really open up this time to swallow you. But it didn’t.

“Hey, face them…” Woohyun whispered at you. You looked up to him with curiosity. “You wouldn’t want to hide that beautiful face of yours from my friends. Besides, they met you before.”

A small smile was formed in your lips by what he said. You slowly looked up and all of his friends’ expressions were shocked.

“I think it’s not necessary to introduce her.” Woohyun smiled at his friends. “And Dongwoo, you might want to close your mouth before a fly gets in.” He playfully winked at them. You finally flashed a soft, shy smile to them.

It took a few more seconds before it finally sank in their minds that you and Woohyun are together. As in… together.

“So, what? Hungry? My treat!” Woohyun suddenly said that brought them back to reality.

“Oh, yes hyung! Kaja!” Hoya finally said walking ahead as he tapped Woohyun’s shoulder when he passed by you. The others giddily followed.

You looked at Woohyun when the others were already ahead, “What are we gonna do?” you whispered, making sure they wouldn’t hear.

“Just get along with them. It’ll be okay. They won’t bite.” He said as he squeezed your shoulder and finally followed the others.

“So, noona is hyung’s girlfriend?” Sungjong asked batting his eyelashes with his hands crossed and elbows leaning on the table. You let out a soft chuckle at him and glanced at Woohyun. You can’t seem to know what to answer.

“Neh. You met her before, right? We’ve been together for a while now.” Woohyun finally said. Your eyes kind of widened in surprise. *Did Nam Woohyun tell them I’m his girlfriend? Omo! That’s really… unexpected. I thought he’ll try to make up best excuses why we’re together.* you flashed him a smile and he smiled at you too.

“That’s why you haven’t spent a day with us during the holidays!” Dongwoo said pointing at Woohyun.

“Don’t tell us you’re jealous.” Sungyeol laughed at Dongwoo.

“Aniya, he could have at least told us!” Dongwoo complained.

“Kurae, kurae. I’m sorry, okay? It wasn’t easy to tell you, guys. Besides, she’s always busy with work. I cannot bring her always anywhere.” Woohyun stuck his tongue out to you.

“Aniya! We’ve been together for a while and you’ll always be mad whenever we bump into them in public places…” You pouted. The others made an ‘ooh’ sound making Woohyun chuckle at your reactions.

“Ah, hyung…” Hoya said, everyone turned to him. “You think that way then we just saw you kissing in public.” You reddened even more as they started teasing you. You buried your face on your palms which Woohyun finds cute.

“Y-yah! Stop saying those things, she’s shy.” Woohyun put an arm over your shoulders. “I say you respect her as much as you do to me.”

“Hyung… when did we respect you?” Sungyeol suddenly said making everyone laugh.

“Aish, jinjja… you guys are really something.” Woohyun just let out a sigh.

 

[A Pink - He's My Baby]

Then for the rest of the day, you just wander around Myeongdong together with Woohyun’s friends. It was really fun getting to know them more. And though they know you’re just Woohyun’s girlfriend, you felt contented. *We didn’t even pass by that stage, so I think it feels nice to feel like it.* You thought as Sungjong pulled you into a dress shop. He kept on pointing at beautiful dresses he says would look nice in your slim body.

“Hey, no touchy-touchy…” Woohyun stood between you and Sungjong who just chuckled at him. You just continued scanning the dressed with Sungjong.

“Hyung, isn’t it nice to see Sungjong happy?” Sungyeol put his hand over Woohyun’s shoulder.

“If with her, no.” Woohyun said and went to you. He took your wrist and drag you. “Myeongdong is too big to be staying in one place.” He said.

“Aah, Woohyun-ah. You’re rude, I was with Sungjong.” You childishly pouted while following him. The others just followed both of you.

“It doesn’t matter. He’s still a guy after all.” Woohyun said. You just chuckled more at his reactions. “Why are you laughing??”

“I’m not!” You put raised your hands while shaking your head. Woohyun crossed his arms, “Okay, you’re cute when you’re jealous.” You chuckled again and pinched his nose.

“I’m not jealous…” Woohyun mumbled.

“I think you should feel okay with Sungjong. Imagine how you would feel when I’m getting ‘touchy-touchy’ with Sungyeol, Hoya or Dongwoo.” You said.

“Aiiish! Let’s stop talking about it, okay!” Woohyun said and you just smiled again at his reactions. After more strolling around Myeongdong, you finally decided to call it a day…

“Yeah, we’ll just see you around next time.” Hoya waved.

“It’s really nice hanging out with you, guys.” You said and slightly bowed.

“I’m hoping for a next time, noona! I’ll really pick a dress for you! Oh! I heard you’re coming to the upcoming fashion summit? I can help you with that!” Sungjong said earning a glare from Woohyun. You slightly elbowed Woohyun.

“Oh, yes, Sungjongie~ I’ll really look forward for that. Isn’t that nice, Woohyun?” You said. And you elbowed him lightly.

“Y-yes, Sungjong. She’d love that.” Woohyun said. You just smiled again at his friends.

“We’ll head off now. Bye!” Sungyeol said. But Dongwoo ran back as just before they completely left.

“_______-shi!” You and Woohyun looked back at Dongwoo. “Can I get your number? In case of emergency if we can’t contact Woohyun!” Dongwoo said. You and Woohyun looked at each other in curiosity.

Suddenly, Hoya pulled him back by his collar. “Yah! Don’t go stealing your friend’s girlfriend.” Hoya said and all of you started chuckling. Dongwoo’s shoulder slump in defeat.

They were walking off now when Woohyun suddenly called them back.

“Guys!” At an instant, the Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo looked back at the both of you. You also looked at Woohyun since you thought you’ll be leaving too. Or if he still has to say something. “By the way, she’s not my girlfriend.” He put an arm again over your shoulder pulling you closer to him.

Dongwoo’s eye beamed. The other three looked at each other, not understand what Woohyun’s saying.

“She’s my wife.” Woohyun suddenly said, smiling at his friends with sincerity. Then he looked down at you. Your eyes widened in shock. You don’t know just how to react. He looked back at his friends. Turns out, they just laughed at him. “Yah! I’m telling the truth!” Woohyun said.

“Hyung!” Sungyeol held onto his stomach holding his laughter. “That’s kind of funny, really!”

“The Great Nam Woohyun will never marry!” Dongwoo said.

“No woman can stand a man like him. That’ll totally mess the girl’s life if she did.” Hoya added.

“Yah! Guys! I’m telling the truth!” Woohyun said arguing a little.

“If that’s true… I’m I feel sorry for _____-noona.” Sungjong said making the others laugh harder. Woohyun didn’t expect his friends will react this way. They kept on arguing for a moment at the four boys just continued laughing at Woohyun. It caused a little commotion along the streets. You can say it’s really fun just watching them act like children. But for a moment, you decided to in.

“Hey.” You held Woohyun’s arm to stop the possible punch Dongwoo could get from since he really can’t stop laughing. With your look, Woohyun just backed off and stepped beside you. He let out a deep sigh.

They continued laughing. “Hey, Sungjongieeee~” You sweetly called. They all suddenly stopped laughing and looked at you. “Don’t feel sorry for me, I’m actually happy with Woohyun.” You smiled. “Sungyeol-oppa, Hoya-oppa, Dongwoo-oppa.” You turned to them and smiled at them too, “It must be funny and unbelievable, but we’re really married.” You took Woohyun’s hand and raised your hands showing them the wedding ring the two of you got.

They’re eyes widened in surprise and was silenced for a few seconds.
“Yah! Why do you believe her and not meeee?!” Woohyun whined.

“Anyway, see you around next time, oppas!” You waved goodbye, leaving them all frozen on their spots. You and Woohyun walked away from them as he continued whining about his friends.

 

“Aish… I still can’t believe them…” Woohyun sighed when you reached the apartment. You were removing the accessories on you and putting them on your dresser. He was sitting at the edge of your bed.

“Just let them be… it’s really unbelievable as well.” You chuckled. He suddenly tickled your sides.

“What’s unbelievable, huh? Mrs. Nam!” He continued tickling your sides making you giggle more as you try stopping him.

“Y-yah! Nam Woohyun!” You continued stopping him at you made your way to wash up in the bathroom. “Stop it, okay? I’ll go wash up.” You said finally holding onto his arms.

“Okay, go wash up first.” He said as he finally removed his hands on your sides. You head towards the bathroom, but Woohyun stormed to you again. “But that doesn’t mean I’ll stop tickling you.” He said as you put his arms around you leading you inside the bathroom.

You continued laughing and giggling as you struggle away from his arms. “N-nam W-woohyun-ah!!!!” You shouted but he didn’t budge. “Yah, go out! I’m going to take a bath!” You said but he just continued laughing with you.

“Then do it!” He said putting his arms around you and lifting you up to the shower area. The atmosphere became silent as you looked up him and he looked down at you. His arms still around your waist. It felt like your eyes were the one talking as for the moment…

 

[Taeyang - Take It Slow]

You reached out for the shower behind you and turned it on. The water sprinkled on both of you making both of you soak in water.

“Y-yah. Go out now…” You said hitting his chest lightly. But he didn’t budge.

“Yeah, yeah… I will.” He finally leaned in, “later.” He mumbled as his lips gently crashed into yours. Your eyes shut at that moment... savoring the sweetness of the moment. Even if you've kissed before, it never stopped sending shivers down to your spine... it never stopped sending butterflies to your stomach... it nevet stopped making your knees weaker.

The water continued showering on both of you. The kiss became deeper, his kisses started being aggressive, but you just responded with kisses too. It was a very passionate moment for you… for both of you. You finally s your arms around his neck as his strong arms pulled you even more to him to deepen the kiss. His hands wandered around your sides and back. It was completely turning you on. One of his hands slipped inside your shirt, you quickly stopped his hand to wander more. Woohyun, being the understanding one, removed his hand and just put it back around your waist.

“We shouldn’t be doing this…” You said in between kisses… his kisses trailed down to your jaw… “Woohyun, no...” You said, stopping him. But he just ignored you, he suddenly lightly bit your earlobe and kissed the spot under it sending you more shivers to the spine. You just knew that if he continued what he’s doing, something will really happen. So you quickly reached out behind you and turned off the shower. That made Woohyun stop and face you. He searched for your eyes, “Not a good place. Not a good timing.” You said.

He seemed disappointed at first, but he cupped your cheeks and smiled. “I know, I’m sorry. I’ll try to control myself next time.” You just smiled back at him, thankful that he’s not forcing himself to you. “Stop being so hot next time.” You chuckled at his statement as he gently kissed you again.

You broke the kiss, “You’re starting it again.” You mumbled. Both of you chuckled and you just led him to the bathroom door. “Go and wash up too.” You opened the door for him to leave, you dried him slightly with your towel since he’s really soaking wet too.

“I will and we could have done it there just a while ago.” He said pouting at you. You smacked completely threw the towel at him.

“ert.” You said and you completely pushed him out of the bathroom and closed the door quickly.

“That could have conserved water, you know!!!” He shouted from the outside. You just chuckled at him.

 

(Credits to the owner, hehe~ collar bones kill a fangirl, you know... XD)

[A/N: School's back. oh crap. Physics and Basic Research exam results were really a failure. Oh wait... Our paper in BR TT^TT Have you guys done something like Experimental Research? Freaking hard. :( Anyway, I updated!!! *throws confetti!* It's just simple, still keeping the story light =) I'll try to update again tonight since it's weekend.

Oh, and the Hyoyeon and Sunny posters! I'll still try doing it. =) I just don't have time YET. =) 

THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT! =)]