The first day I saw you pt. 2

Sooyeon??

Me: SHE LOOKS LIKE SOOYEON!!!

I immediately texted Taeyeon.

Taengoo: WHAT? WHO??

Me: I DONT KNOW!! SHES JST A RANDOM STRABNGER I SAWW

Taengoo: OMG CALM DOWN FANY-AH. THANK GOD I COULD STILL READ YOUR TYPOS KKKKK~

Me: YAH! AISHH THIS IS NOT THE TINE TO BEE JOKING! I GOTTA GO NOW~ C U LTR!

Taeyeon's POV 

Ehh? I wonder who is this stranger she's talking about. No...i'm more curious how similar she looks like with Sooyeon! Aish didn't know this kid would even fangirl over a stranger! I sighed.

Tiffany's POV

I dont know why but I have this feeling that she will be taking another train on the red line like me. The moment I got out of the train, I walked as fast as I could to another train platform, hoping I would see this Sooyeon again. I glanced pass the screen and it says my train is arriving in 1 minute. I speed up my pace and dashed up. I looked around trying to find her.

BINGO! Target spotted! I smirked proudly to myself. 

She was standing just a metre away from me. I took this opportunity to take a picture of her. I felt like a total creep, sneakily taking pictures and admiring her back view from head to toe. She was wearing a floral print dress and she's totally looking cute in it, I giggled. Her body figure isn't too skinny and not too plum either. You can say she has the perfect figure for a woman. I was busy checking her out and I didn't realize the train just arrived omo, I mentally slapped myself. 

I made sure not to seem obvious that I wanted to stand right next to her. I turned my head to the right and pretended I was looking up at the train map. But actually I just wanted to see her face that I didn't quite get to catch earlier. She was busy looking down at her phone so I stayed in that position for a few seconds and wow.....she really does look like my Sooyeonnie. Her brown hair was parted to the right just like Sooyeon. Her eyebrows are perfect just like Sooyeon's except her eyes are a liitle smaller. Her height is also around Sooyeon's height! Oh my god seriously! Who is she? Sooyeon's clone or something??

I forced myself to turn away from her direction because I'm afraid she might notice I've been starring at her the whole time.

My mind was still trying to process everything when......*bump* someone bumpped onto my shoulder

"I'm sorry!" a sweet voice broke me away from my thoughts

I turned back to my right to see who it was. OMG IT'S HER, I screamed in my head while my eyes popped wider open as if I saw a ghost.

"No, wait umm I mean it's, it's okay!" I stuttered.

She smiled and looked away.

HOLY DID SHE JUST SMILE AT ME?? OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN! SHE LOOKS SO SWEET WHEN SHE SMILES!! EVERYTHING ABOUT HER REMINDS ME OF SOOYEONNIE! All this thoughts jumbled in my head and I couldn't stop smiling. Omg relax fany-ah relax! Dont embarrass yourself and make yourself look like a weirdo! 

It was time for me to alight and I took one last glance at her before getting off. I was a liitle disappointed she didn't look up at me, I thought that we could exchange smiles again, I sighed and walked away.

Taeyeon's POV

"FANY! FANY!" I called out to her.

"Oh there you are! Didn't see you there kkk" said Tiffany.

"YAH! Do you have to always insult about my height? hmph!" I said while stomping off ahead of her.

"Chill babe, I was just kidding!" she said while showing me her eyesmile. I smiled back at her.

Sigh...her eyesmile has always been my weakness. 

Wait a minute! Isn't she supposed to tell me more about this Sooyeon girl she saw?

As if she read my mind, "Taeng! Let me show you a picture of her I took just now!" 

"Let me see! Let me see!" I squealed, suddenly feeling as excited as her!

"WOOAAAH~ DAEBAK! SHE LOOKS SO SIMILAR TO SOOYEON!!" I said in shock.

"I KNOW RIGHT?! SHE EVEN TALKED TO ME! Well....kinda" said Tiffany.

"Wow on the first day you saw her, you got to talk to her too! What did she say?" I replied.

"She just said she's sorry when she bumpped into me and I kept stuttering while replying back to her" she said while covering her face.

"Hahahaha such a waste I wasn't there to witness it!" I laughed. She smacked my arm!

All the way while walking to school, we talked about this mysterious Sooyeon lady. The one who couldn't stop talking was Tiffany though kkk. I just kept nodding to whatever she says, hehe.

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON! Are you even listening?" she snapped at me.