The first day I saw you

Sooyeon??

29/10/2014, Wednesday

Tiffany's POV

Ugh another day of hell. Again, I had to rush down to catch my train for 3 days straight! I would usually be in the last cabin but since I had to catch the train,I'll just be standing in the middle cabin since it was closer to the escalator i got down from. I stood by door, leaning against it. There wasn't any seats left. I was tired and panting from the run I just had. I took a couple of minutes to finally get myself together. 

I texted Taeyeon and told her I was on my way. I put on my headphones and played my music on shuffle. *My Lifestyle by Sooyeon is playing* Ooo what a great song to start with, I said to myself and smiled while looking out the window. Every station that it stops at, I got to see people running down the escalator to catch my train. I don't know why but it was quite entertaining to see if they manage to get in or not. I giggled to myself when a guy didn't make it in time. His face was priceless! Hahahaha. Hmm...maybe i should come to this cabin more often hehe.

*Next station, Queensway* Finally! After this station, I can get off this train and board the red line train and get a seat! Well...hopefully that train wouldn't be crowded too. Sometimes I wonder why did I even end up in this school. I mean...im not naughty or stupid!...right? I have to go through all the trouble and board 2 trains to school every.single.day! Plus there is rarely a seat for me left. Ugh..i face palm myself everytime I think of this. 

*Queensway, doors open* Just like any other stations, I looked out looking at the escalator. One by one, people are rushing down hahaha i mentally laughed at them until.... A lady appeared in my view. She wasn't like any other usual lady, she caught my attention the moment she was making her way down. My eyes followed her all the way until she got in the train through the door i was standing at. I was hoping she would just stay in this cabin but she didn't. She made her way towards the last cabin and halfway through, she was out of my sight. My mouth hung open and my body suddenly couldn't move, I was in great shock! I still couldn't believe what i just saw!

Me: SHE LOOKS LIKE SOOYEON!!!

I immediately texted Taeyeon!