Fatty

Living With Hot Devils

Both Hyunji and Chaeri yawn waiting for the photoshoot to finish. Today was hectic. Got scolded by their boss, spill coffee on their shirt, look messy as hell. Not a good day to start their new work.

"Hyunji, I feel sleepy, first day already kills me." Says Chaeri with her head bobbing due to sleepiness.

"Me too. Can we go home now? Is it over?"

Then they heard someone cough behind them. They both quickly stand straight.

"You girls did a horrible job today." Kris snicker at the girls.

"Yeah, true that. Tomorrow, you two move to our house for as long you become our assistants." Chanyeol told the girls calmly.

"WHAT? WHY? We have parent`s to tell okay? To live with boys? Are you crazy?" Chaeri speak up.

"Take it or leave it." Chanyeol threatened them.

"Oh maannn!" Hyunji whined.

 

The next day..

"I thought you can`t join me after last night`s phone call." Hyunji told Chaeri as they stand in front of the boys mansion.

"My mom was mad, but then she understand. She have this trust on me that I won`t do weird stuff on myself." She sigh and press the bell button.

Kris open the door and ask them to get inside and show them their room.

"On the left is Hyunji`s room, next to mine. Chaeri`s room will be on the right, next to Yeol`s."

"Why can`t our room be next to each others? " Chaeri protested.

"Because we are your boss and we decide where you sleep. Lucky you, that we did provide bedrooms for you. If you don`t like the rooms that we have provided, then maybe you can sleep outside near the swimming pool." Kris point at the swimming pool outside.

Chaeri just roll her eyes. Definitely annoyed.

"Go and meet your boss. Hyunji and I will be going out to settle some problems. Yeol is in his room." Kris dragged the helpless Hyunji out from Chaeri`s sight.

"I start to dislike this job since day one!" Chaeri knock on Chanyeol`s room.

"Come in." She heard him answer from inside the room.

"Ah, you`re here. Do my laundry for me, and bring me a cup of tea after you`re done with the laundry. Clean my room too okay?"

Chaeri`s jaw drop!

"Am your assistant, not your maid!"

"My definition of assistant is some who help me in things that I can`t do it myself because I`m busy with something more important." He smirk at her then continue taking selfies of himself.

"You call taking selfie of yourself is important? You are ridiculous and !"

"I`m your boss, don`t you dare, calling me that!" Chanyeol drop his phone on his bed and move closer towards Chaeri.

"Try me. I didn`t even sign any contract saying I have to be your slave and bow down to you. I can back off from this job anytime. Thinking of your attitude, who else willing to this job? So you better treat me well too!"

She`s right, other assistant can`t even stand for one day being with them, she`s here for her second day is already quite impressive.

"Okay you win, you may not clean my room but you must do my laundry or else your salary will be cut off."

"Urgh fine." She took out his laundry with her and slammed the door behind her.

Chaeri lie down on the couch due to tiredness.

"That man is no model, but laundry mosnter! How can he wear so many clothes in one day? This is one cause of water wastage."

"I heard that." Chanyeol knock her head.

"Ouch! I don`t care. Okay?"

"Hey tonight you and I are going to gym."

"Why?" Chaeri whined.

"Because your body shape is unattractive."

"So what?"

"I can`t let an unattractive girl to be my assistant. I like your work but you need to slim down."

"I`m 45kg okay? Not that fat. Stop insulting me!"

"You need to be toned up fatty!"

"Urgh I want to jump off the cliff right now!"

"Don`t! You`ll ruined my image."

"Ish! Go away." Chaeri push Chanyeol away who is now laughing his off.

"Hyunji please come back :(" Chaeri texted Hyunji