Almost died

Living With Hot Devils

Kris bring Hyunji to the shopping mall. Buying expensive clothes and accessories for himself. And there Hyunji is, bringing his shopping bags.

"I thought this should be otherwise. Boys should bring girls shopping bags, not girls who bring boys shopping bags. And what is he doing buying girls clothes and accessories. Probably buying for girlfriend. Typical playboy model" Hyunji monologue. Feeling annoyed and tired.

"Are you done?" Hyunji ask Kris. Kris stay quiet and keep walking. Hyunji groaned.

"This guy is getting on my nerves." Suddenly Hyunji received a text from Chaeri.

"Hyunji please come back :("

"I want to go back too Chaeri."

"Hey Hyunji! Faster! Why are you walking so slow." Kris shout at her.

Making her embarrassed in public.

"You know what? Bring yourself this paper bag. I`m going home." Hyunji drop all the paper bags and leave.

"Hey wait! Urgh this girl is troubling me." Kris pick up all the paper bag and follow Hyunji from behind. Hyunji just pass the car that Kris drive and get in the taxi. Kris throw all the paper bag into his car and quickly chase the taxi Hyunji.

"I think my model career is going to change into formula 1 driver after chasing this girl." Kris mutter to himself while driving.

Suddenly a black car swing in front of the taxi. The taxi driver brake that cause him and Hyunji to jerk in front. Then Hyunji saw Kris get out from the car and dragged her out from the taxi. Kris throw few amount of money into the taxi. Kris shove Hyunji into his car and drive away.

"Are you crazy? I could have died! If the taxi driver didn`t brake right away. Do you want to be a killer?"

"No, but as my assistant you shouldn`t go away without my permission." Kris calmly told her.

Hyunji feeling disbelief with Kris`s act.

"What about just now? You throw your money into the taxi without feeling bad? Can`t you give it nicely? Where are you manners? You`ve embarrassed me, you almost kill me. Are you happy now?" Hyunji feel like crying.

Kris kept quiet because he kinda feel guilty. Hyunji got out from the car as soon as they arrive at his house.

She walked pass Chaeri and slammed her bedroom door and lock herself.

Chaeri just blink at what just happen, she is sure, that its not only her but Hyunji also experienced such a bad day today after meeting these devils.