Lucky day? Not!

Living With Hot Devils

"Hyunji!! Oh my god Hyunji!!" Chaeri run up to her bestfriend.

"You get the letter too?!" She ask confirmation from her friend.

"Yes!" Hyunji smile widely. Unable to speak much because of the letter the just get.

"We`re going to School of Performing Arts Seoul." They both excitedly scream in unison.

"How about we go the our favourite bubble tea shop to celebrate this?" Hyunji ask Chaeri.

"Yes!! Let`s go!" They both run to the shop and ordered caramel bubble tea.

Suddenly Hyunji got a call.

"Hello." Hyunji answer the call.

"Uh yes, urmm. Ohh really? Thank you. Yes we will." Hyunji look happy after she hang up the phone.

"Who`s that?" Chaeri nudged her.

"Remember the job that we applied the other day?" Hyunji told Chaeri while sipping her bubble tea.

"Which one? We applied for tons of jobs. Kidding maybe dozens, but still which one?" Chaeri ask in curious.

"The one where we have to be the model assistants remember?"

"Ohhh that one! That was one of my favourite, you know to work with hot models. Thinking of it already got me sweating." Chaeri fanning herself. Hyunji just laughed at her silly friend.

"Guess, what? We got that job too!" She told Chaeri.

"OMG! Is today our lucky day or something." Hugging her bestfriend.

"Let`s take some selca and mark today as our double lucky day!" Hyunji took our her phone and snapped few pictures with Chaeri with all kinds of expressions.

"Oh by the way, they ask us to meet with the models aka our boss today at 4P.M., since we`re free today I just say yes. Are you okay with that?" Hyunji glance at the girl beside her.

"Of course I don`t mind! I can`t wait to meet them. Let`s go, it`s 3.30P.M. already!" Chaeri dragged Hyunji along with her.

 

They both arrive at the model agency to meet their new bosses.

"Where do we find those bosses of ours in this building Hyunji?" Chaeri was absorb by the surrounding.

"Oh the lady told me to meet our boss at level 7."

"So high!"

"What`s the use of elevator girl? Let`s go!" Hyunji walks ahead of Chaeri.

They both enter the elevator and soon arrive at level 7. They we`re welcome by the camera flashes. They saw two tall male looking sultry and suave is posing for the camera. Suddenly the photoshoot stop, when one of the model accidentally look at both of you and caught everyone else attention too.

Chaeri nudged Hyunji to give some answers to them.

"We`re came here to meet the models. We are their new assistants." Hyunji gulp after telling them.

"Gosh they look scary." Chaeri whisper to Hyunji. Hyunji nod as response to Chaeri`s statement. Unable to talk much.

"Ahh, I`m their manager, Mr. P." One of the man speak up and walk towards both of them.

"I`m Hyunji and this is Chaeri my friend." Hyunji help to introduce Chaeri to the manager.

"Hyunji, you will work as Kris`s assistants. While Chaeri will work as Chanyeol`s assistant. Here is their schedule for this month." He hand out the schedule to each one of you.

"I`m Kris. Don`t be late. I hate lazy bums.." One of the model suddenly appear in front of us and speak up.

"Chanyeol`s my name. Basically, what I want to say have been said by Kris hyung. So go home and rest. We`re gonna have a schedule marathon after today." Both Chaeri and Hyunji quickly bow and walk away from that place.

"I take back what I said. This job is isn`t cool." Chaeri pout.

"I know right!" Hyunji agree with what Chaeri said. This doesn`t look fun.

Yup, they are hot but they sure don`t look friendly. How are these two going to be their assistants for a month!