Chapter 2

Falling for Got7

Chapter 2 


 word count 2.448


Jacksons POV

I felt uncomfortable with his stare on me. Couldn’t he look on someone different?

‘So could you introduce yourself, its better we know or bandmates’ Jaebum said while laughing.

‘Of course!
My Name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but you can call me BamBam, I’m from Thailand and moved to Korea a few days ago, I learned Korean at my old school, and I was quiet good at it, not as good as a born Korean but I think, I can work with it.’

‘Good to know, Mark, Jackson, another foreigner, Jackson you should be ashamed, his Korean is better than yours and you got private lessons’ He chuckled and I wanted to punch in his face.

‘Yeah, if you mean so’ I said and turned around, opening the door, where the small boy just went through 5 minutes ago.

I pushed my arm up and waved at them, when I left the room.

I closed the door.

Ha-ha they really think we need one more rapper? Me and Mark aren’t enough? Yeah I see.

I walked down the stairs in the huge staircase and walked to my Class.

When I opened the door nobody was in there.

I sat down on my seat and looked through the room until my view stopped at the ‘Jerks’ seat.

What does he want here anyway? Why isn’t he staying in Thailand? He just throws everything in a mess when he’s here, Me and mark were the Rapper and now he means he should just barge into the school band? Oh hell now.

I put my head down onto the desk and laid there for a while, soon my eyelids got heavier.

I really should sleep more at night instead of watching YouTube videos. Soon my eyes closed themselves automatically and I fell asleep.

‘Jackson! Jackson!’ A could hear a loud voice next to me.

‘Just..5 minutes…’ I mumbled.

‘Jackson you really should…’ He stopped midway.

‘’Yah, what do you want?’ I pushed my head up and shouted, but i shouldn’t have. The Teacher looked at me.

‘I want you to be awake when I’m in class Teaching Mr. Wang’ He said, scolding me.

I looked around me, everyone was sitting on their seats, even the ‘Jerk’ he smiled at me, a bit awkwardly and I suddenly had the urge to punch him.

I getting aggressive these days I really should start Material Arts again.

‘Mr. Wang?... Wang Ka Yee!’ The teacher shouted at me. I hate it when anybody calls me by my full name, but the teacher doesn’t get it, they all call me Mr. Wang or Ka Yee and I hated them therefore.

‘I’m sorry, I will work hard’ I said, standing up and bowing to the teacher.

‘Sit back down, and listen’ He said and turned around.

I sat down, as he said and looked at Mark who couldn’t hold his laughter.

‘Haha yeah, soo funny, I just can’t stop laughing, you see, I’m dying inside’ I said while made a mad face.

‘Jackson…haha you, seriously look so cute when you’re mad or angry’ He chuckled again.

I turned my face to the blackboard.

‘So, as you know we want to start with the preperations for the school bazar, every one works in groups from two to three members, no one works alone. Who doesn’t have a partner comes to me and I will put him in a group.’ He said while looking at me.

‘’ I swore.

‘I forgot about that one’ I said when I looked at Mark.

‘You’ll work with me right Mark?’ Mark looked at me confused.

‘What?’ he asked me

‘Seriously, what happened to you in the holiday’s’ I said annoyed.

‘sorry Buddy I didn’t listened to the teacher, what is it?’

‘It’s about the School Bazaar, we should work in groups up to 3 members, and you’ll work with me right?’ I asked again.

He nodded. I smiled, so I don’t need to think about that anymore.

Suddenly the Teacher made his way to us. But then looked at the ‘Jerk’ next to me and leaned at his desk.

‘Do you have a partner BamBam?’ He asked the boy.

I looked in their way and suddenly I heard a voice screaming behind me.

‘Here  Mr. Kim, He can work with me and Jackson, since we all are Foreigners we will get along well, don’t we Jackson?’ I slowly turned around, my look could have killed. Mark smiled at me like he didn’t do anything.

‘That would be great, you also could show him the building’ The teacher smiled at us.

I turned around to the boy mouthing a ‘Lucky Bastard’ in Chinese but I don’t think he got it, he just smiled it off.

‘Great, so we’re a Team huh?’ Mark said, literally jumping on his chair.

‘Yeah..I think so’ I murmured..

And again, he just barged into my school life, because school band wasn’t enough.


BamBam POV

I was happy that Mark said, that I can work with him and Jackson together. They are the only people I know in class and I’m happy to see that Mark seems to like me. But when I looked to Jackson his eyes were full of anger. Why was he always so upset when I am with him and Mark? If he thinks that I wanted to be Marks new best friend he thinks wrong, but anyway, I’m happy that I’m in a group with people I know.

‘So what shall we do?’ Mark asked and smiled brightly at us. Jackson only shrugged and said nothing. But I had an idea.

‘Well,…’ I said ‘I don’t know if the idea is good but we three can make an own song so we can rap it during the bazar. And we can also rap in our own language like Jackson in Chinese, you in English and me  in Thai.’ Marks smile became even bigger and he patted my back.

‘Wow, that’s a great idea, what do you think Jackson?’ he looked to Jackson who wasn’t really there.

‘Uhh whut?’ he stammered. ‘Rap, hmm yeah of course’ he only said and then glared at me. I stared back at him. And I’m asking again what his problem was. I don’t know what I did wrong but I think I should become friends with him.

‘Jackson, do you want to come with me home so we can start writing the lyrics?’ I asked and smiled at him.

‘To your home? Who do you think you are? Do I look like an idiot to come with you?’ he growled.

‘Stop being so grumpy, I think it’s an good idea because I don’t have time today and we don’t have that much time’ Mark said.

‘But Mark…’ Jackson said childish and then started to laugh because of his own voice. Mark started to laugh too and they hugged each other. I always say I don’t need friends like they are but secretly I want some.


In the end Mark persuaded Jackson to come with me.

We went through the streets in the direction to my house. Everything was silent but after a while I couldn’t handle the silence anymore.

‘Why don’t you like me?’ I asked. He looked confused at me and shrugged only not saying anything. It was the first time seeing him not being mad or anything but silent than hell, but in the end he will shout at me again, I know that. So I didn’t react to his remain silent and walked straight to my house. It wasn’t that big but I like it even it is not the same as in Thailand. I opened the door, shouted ‘Hello’ and ran directly in my room, followed by Jackson. He looked at one of my walls, where hang a few posters of G-Dragon since he’s my role model.
He pointed at them.

‘You like him?’ he asked. I nodded

‘He’s a great rapper’ Jackson said and I nodded again.

I threw a few things out of my bed and patted the left side of my bed to sign Jackson that he can sit there. He sat himself and looked at me.

‘Is this going to be a date or can we write the lyrics now?’ He asked annoyed.
I gulped. How can he ask if we were having a date? I mean we are both male, aren’t we? And I don’t think he likes boys.

I shook my head and gave him a sheet of paper and a pencil to write. He looked at me.

‘You said we both write the lyrics and not only me.’ Man I feel uncomfortable next to him because he always criticizes what I do.


Jackson POV

Great.

I hate our Teacher.

Not that I have to sit next to that ‘Jerk’ and have him around me in Schoolband, but now I also have to work with him. Great.Great.Great.

This word is playing on repeat in my head, when I walked home with the little boy.

Cars and Birds were the only noises, you could hear.

We didn’t spoke a word.

I kept on thinking why I deserved that.

‘Why don’t you like me?’ The small boy suddenly asked.

I looked at him, I was about to say something, but I closed my mouth again, I just shrugged and walked with him.

Silence.

Silence occupied again.

After a few Minutes we stood in front of a neat and small house. We walked in and the ‘Jerk’ shouted Hello in to the rooms and then he went upstairs. He opened the door of his room and stepped in, gesturing me to come in. I walked into his room and looked around.

I didn’t think that his room would look like this, on his wall were some G Dragon posters.

I pointed at them, geeting his attention.

‘You like him?’ I asked and he just stood there, nodding.

‘He’s a Great rapper’ I said, suddenly I felt like I really could get along with him, okay, just because he likes G Dragon like I do, doesn’t mean that I want to be friends with him, I just had a feeling, that similar or same interest would make this a bit easier for both of us.

He walked over to his Bed and threw some of his stuff on the ground and sat down.

He patted the place next to him, signaling me to sit next to him.

I walked over and sat down, he looked at me, and so did I.

We stared into each other’s eyes.

‘Is this going to be a date or can we write the Lyric now?’ I asked him, I saw a blush creeping on his face while he gulped and looked at me with big eyes. I hope he knows that I was joking.

He lightly shook his head and gave me a sheet of Paper and a Pencil.

I wanted to start writing something what came to my mind, but when I saw him staring at me, I felt uncomfortable with myself.

It isn’t his Task to just sit there staring at me doing all of the work.

‘You said we both write the lyric not only me’ I said, while looking back down at the paper he gave me.

Doesn’t he get that we should work together, he just looks at me like he doesn’t know what to do in a ‘Team’.

‘Hey ‘jerk’ will you ever start writing or just keep on staring at me?’ I asked, getting really annoyed now.

‘Uhhmm…’ he said coming out of his Trance state.

‘Ugh, there isn’t anything to help you, is there?’ I said. When I started thinking about a theme for the song.

‘I’m sorry, I just never did that in any way’ he said, fumbling with the hem of his shirt.

‘what, you never wrote a song?’ I asked him, now MY eyes were getting big, he said he loved rapping but never wrote a song or a part of it?

‘No No, I mean I never had…you know, someone to talk to, and it’s  bit abnormal for me to sit next so someone in MY room, since I never really had friends or someone to be with’ He said, his voice dropped a bit.

Suddenly I felt sorry for him, I know how it was, having no one, only yourself.

I know how it is when you’re all alone.  

‘Hey…trust me, I know how you feel, and I know what I say, when I say, everything will become better’ I said, hoping to cheer him up.

‘Yeah, you may be right’ He looked at me, and I felt a tug on my chest.

‘Well…let’s start to write the Text’ I said and starting writing something down.

1 Hour passed

 

 

2 Hours passed

 

 

3 Hours passed

 

 

‘Finally, Finished’ We both groaned in unison.

We finally finished our Text.

‘So…we should call Mak and tell him that we’re finished’ I said and chuckled a bit.

‘Why do you laugh?’ He asked me with a curious Face.

‘I just…didn’t think we would get along this good’ I said and breathed out.

‘Yeah…you’re right, I’m happy that it went this glad’ He smiled at me, and I again felt a tug on my Chest, but ignored it.

I started laughing harder, and BamBam joined me, I noticed that this was the first time I really thought about him being nice and not this Person I saw in him, The ‘Jerk’.

‘So BamBam, how about, we eat something, like I don’t Kimichi? Or Ramen, Man I’m hungry’ And that, was the first time I called him by his Name. I don’t know if he noticed it but I kind of felt happy, that I’m with him now.

‘Great idea, I could cook us some, I think we have some left here‘He said smiling again. He stood up and offered me a hand, I grabbed it and he pulled me up, a bit too harsh so that is stopped inches away from his face, our Lips so close I could feel his breath on mine. My Chest again tugged and I felt a light pain at my…Heart?. It couldn’t be I thought it was my imagination and again just ignored it.

‘Uhhm…’ I awkwardly said and stepped back.

BamBam blushed and turned around, starting to walk away.

‘Won’t…You come with me?’ He said when I just stood there in his room, thinking about the situation we were in about 30 seconds ago, it was like BamBam didn’t really cared about that.

He went straight down the stairs, and I followed him, quietly.

That was weird though. 


A/N

Yeah, after some creativity gaps, we finally made it to write our text. it took a bit longer than the other Chapter though. 

we try to uploade often. Kuri often pushes us a bit, so that we don't forget about it ♥

Keep reading and subscribing my Chingus