Chapter 3

Falling for Got7

Chapter 3


 word count 2.451


BamBam POV

Ahh, what was that? I quickly turned around to hide my blush, creeping on my face, but I think he saw it anyway. No one was ever that close and I felt my heart beating a bit. I run down the stairs after I asked him to come with me. I went straight to the kitchen and opened the door. I went to my mom and hugged her.

‘Annyeong!’ I said and she smiled when she saw Jackson behind me.

‘Ah Kunpimook is it one of your friends?’ she asked and through my hair. I nodded and pointed at Jackson.

‘His name is Jackson and we’re in the same class. He’s from China.’ I said brightly and Jackson bowed down.

‘Can we make us Ramen?’ I asked my mom and she nodded and went out of the kitchen.

I took two bowls out of a cupboard and put them on the table. Then I cooked water and put the noodles into the bowls. Jackson sat down on a chair and I sat across from him. While we were eating I thought about the time when we wrote the lyrics. He wasn’t annoyed or anything but very friendly and I came along with him. I think we had a funny time and we laughed a lot. But then I thought about how near he was when he got up. I blushed hard and my body felt strange like someone tickled me. I looked up to the wall.

‘BamBam, is everything okay? Why are you blushing?’ He looked confused at me.

‘Ah sorry! it’s nothing, everything is okay.’ I hit myself and smiled awkwardly. Then I looked down to my ramen and ate them. Jackson pulled his eyebrow up and watched me.

‘Am I this interesting?’ I asked because I felt uncomfortable with his eyes on me.

He shook his head and started to eat again too.

‘Ah we must call Mark’ Jackson jumped up from his chair and held his phone in his left hand. He selected Marks number and waited.

‘Hello?’ Mark said.

‘Hey buddy! We finished writing the lyrics.’ Jackson shouted triumphantly in his phone.

‘Wow that’s great and it seems that you two came perfectly along with each other.’ Mark laughed.

‘Yup, I think our project will be the best and we can practice the rap.’ Jackson said and grumbled a ‘bye’ into the phone and hung up. He looked to our clock and his eyes widened.

‘Oh dammit! It’s already that late’. He said shocked

‘you can sleep here; I have a second mattress where you can sleep on if you want to. And we can also play some videogames or watch TV because my mom doesn’t really care because I think she’s really happy that I found friends’. I smiled at him. Am I allowed to call him a friend? I mean it’s the first time I came along with him.

‘Yeah that’s a great idea.’ He shouted and smiled at me. I smiled back and hoped that I didn’t blush, because I felt strange when he smiled at me. But why do I even blush when he smiles at me, we’re only friends, aren’t we?

‘Why do you think so much and what are you always thinking about? Jackson suddenly asked. I faced him and widened my eyes. Then I shrugged.

‘Shall we go upstairs now?’

 I asked and already walked the stairs up so he followed me. He sat down on the mattress in my room and I went back to look for popcorn.

When I found something to eat I went back, put it down on a table and made my way to Jackson. Suddenly I stumbled over my books and fell on Jackson. Because this wasn’t bad enough, my head knocked against his and I accidently kissed him. My lips were touching his for a few seconds before I pulled my head back and sat straight on the mattress. I touched my lips and blushed extremely.

‘S-, I-I…I-I’m s-so-sorry’ I hid my face in my hands. There was a short pain in my heart. I looked to Jackson who sat there with a poker face on him. why had this happen?

‘Umm…’ he looked to the TV.

‘Ah we can watch TV.’ I said and switched the TV on. We sat there and I fell asleep on his shoulder.
 __________________________________________________________________________________
I sat next to Jackson and Mark during lunch. We talked about the rap Jackson and I wrote yesterday.

‘Wow’ Mark said. ‘It’s very good. Well done you too!’ He smiled at me and Jackson but I didn’t reciprocate his smile. I was lost in my thoughts.

I woke up in the morning, lying in my own bed and not on Jacksons shoulder. He must have carried me to my bed and somehow I find it cute. But wait what am I thinking about?
Suddenly someone shook me until I were back in the cafeteria looking at Jackson and Mark.

‘It’s great that you are friends now, this will make the work even easier.’ Mark said and was still smiling. I’m wondering how he can smile the whole time, like nothing bad happened and will happen.

I looked to Jackson who stared at me and I automatically touched my lips again.


Jackson POV

After we ate, I called Mark, Telling him, that we finished our Lyrics and that we just need his to complete.

Suddenly I remembered that I also had to ‘go’ home and looked at the Clock.

10 Pm

‘Oh Damnit! It’s already that late?’ I said while I panicked. What is my Mom going to say, I need at least an hour when I drive with the bus, and walking? There’s no way that I walk through the dark. I wanted to run upstairs to get my things, but then suddenly BamBam started to talk.

‘You can sleep here; I have a second mattress where you can sleep on if you want to. And we can also play some videogames or watch TV because my mom doesn’t really care because I think she’s really happy that I found friends’ He said smiling like a maniac.

I thought about it for a moment.

I don’t really know him, and my mom doesn’t even know he exists. But I mean, since we really got along well, we could strengthen our ‘Friendship’. ‘Friendship’ Yeah, he called me a Friend…but do I want him as a Friend? Do I want him to call me a Friend? At the end, yeah, why not, he isn’t that bad and It could be fun staying here for the night.  

‘Yeah that’s a great idea.’ I finally said, and smiled. I looked at the Boy; I just couldn’t stop smiling, even if I wanted to. I noticed that his Cheeks got a nice and cute shade of red. Possibly it was because it’s hot in here, without lying; it really was Warm in the Kitchen. When I thought about it, the whole house was this hot. It felt warm and kind of…like a home? I shook my head, losing the thoughts.

I looked back at BamBam who as OBVIOUSLY thinking about something, like I don’t know, but it looks like he is thinking the whole time, lost in his thoughts.

‘Why do you think so much and what are you always thinking about?’ I asked him and he snapped out of his Day dream. He looked at me and Shrugged. Wow, this Kid is really, really weird.

‘Shall we go upstairs now?’ He asked and made his way out of the Kitchen upstairs to his room. I followed him into his room. He pulled a mattress from under his Bed and I sat myself down on it.

‘I’ll look for some snacks like popcorn’ He said and again left the room. I called my mom and told her that I was staying at a friends place, she didn’t mind it since she’s working at night and she weren’t at home anyway, I hung up.

I looked around again.

Now the sun wasn’t shining through the Window, and the only thing giving light was the Light Bulb hanging from the wire. It wasn’t that bright, but it was enough to light up a small path of the room. I saw some Books in a bookshelf next to the bed, A Desk where he makes his homework I guess? A small TV standing straight across the matrass, and his bed, in between the TV and the Bed there was a Table, a small coffee Table, enough for some Dishes. His room wasn’t Big though, but enough for one Person.

I Heard the Microwave from Downstairs, he probably found something.

I crawled over to the Bookshelf and looked at the books. Some were Korean books for Learning the language, another bunch of books were Schoolbooks, and the last Bunch were some books about Music, Instrument’s, Rapping, and famous singers.  I took some of the books out and put them on the ground next to the Matrass, I stacked them and looked at the first one.

‘Thai Rap’ I read aloud. Suddenly I heard the Stairs crack when the little boy came back upstairs.

I immediately sat straight on the matrass when he entered the room.

He put down a bowl of Popcorn. He turned around and looked at me smiling.

He started walking into my Direction and I saw it coming, I wanted to warn him, but it was too late. He didn’t see the Stack of Books lying on the floor and the stumbled over them falling on top of me. Our heads knocked against each other’s and our lips…met…for a kiss.

His Lips were soft, and Plumb, and they felt so good on mine…I shouldn’t have thought that though, but the thoughts just came and I couldn’t stop them.  

I automatically closed my eyes and was about to Kiss him back, I raised my hand to grab his neck, but he suddenly jerked back and sat on the mattress, touching his Lips.

I wanted to groan because of the loss of his Lips on mine. They just felt so right there. He blushed Hard, I tried to stay calm but I wanted to freak out at this moment.

‘S-, I-I…I-I’m s-so-sorry’ He said and hid Head in his Palms. He looked terrified while I just sat there, trying to be calm, as I said.

‘Uhhm…’ I said, I didn’t know what to say in such a Situation.

He looked up.

‘Ah we can watch TV.’ He said grabbing the Remote controller. He turned the TV on and switched on a Program I didn’t know. He sat himself straight against his Bed. Both of us looked at the TV but I think no one focused on the Movie playing. My thoughts just went back to the kiss, it was on replaying in my head.

After about an Hour I noticed that BamBam had closed his eyes. He fell asleep during the Movie.

I wanted to move a bit, making space for him, but as soon as I moved the other side of the matrass sunken together and BamBam’s head fell on my Shoulder.

It felt good.

It felt really good.

His Hair was soft; I raised my arm and touched his cheek.

He started to stir in his sleep, and I was about to pull my hand away, but when he started to cuddle onto my shoulder I felt butterflies in my stomach and i kept on going to his cheek. God Damnit, I just know him for one ing day, what is this.

A bit salvia dripped from his mouth and I whipped it away with my thumb, when I felt his lips on my Thumb I suddenly had the urge to kiss him again, but I stayed still. Wow that really was so gay. My thoughts, my behavior and  the whole situation.

I was tired, I wanted to go to sleep, but something told me I shouldn’t. BamBam’s Body felt so warm against mine.

After about an hour it was about 12 pm and I really needed to go to sleep. I pushed BamBam away from my Shoulder, so that he was leaning against the bed again, I grabbed him Bridal style and laid him into his Bed, pulling the blanket up to his neck. I smiled a bit and brushed some bangs out of his face whispering a ‘Good Night’ and I don’t know why but, I leaned down, and kissed his Forehead.

He looked so cute while sleeping.

I watched him again; 10 Minutes and finally I went to bed myself.


The Next Morning, I woke up, greeted by sunshine in my Face.

‘Hey did you sleep well last night’ BamBam asked me and looked at me, down from his bed.

‘Yeah’ I groaned, I was still tired. I wanted to sleep.

‘Come on, my mom made breakfast we should eat’ He said, Getting up from his Bed and looking at me.

I lifted myself up, sitting on the Matrass.

‘Well, I need to change, I hope you don’t mind it’ I Said when I got up and looked for my Shirt, I slept without a Shirt just in my Boxer.

I reached for my Shirt, which I had thrown over his Chair, in front of his Desk.

My Pants were lying directly on the desk.

‘Oh Sorry, I couldn’t see where I threw my ’ I said. When I turned around facing the wall, and my Back facing BamBam, I could feel an intense Stare on me.

I ignored it and kept on dressing me.

When I Finished we went downstairs to Breakfast, it was quiet, no one spoke.

After Breakfast we grabbed our things for school and left the Small house. Surprisingly I already missed the warmth it gave.

When we reached school Mark was already waiting for us, we both sat down on our seats and talked about non important stuff until the Teacher came in and the lesson began.

When the bell rang for Lunch Break, BamBam, Mark, and I sat down in the cafeteria to eat something.

Mark and BamBam talked about our Rap Lyrics, I didn’t concentrate on their conversation, and drifted off for a Daydream, remembering the last night, I wasn’t even sure anymore if it was a dream or not. Suddenly I noticed that i stared at BamBam, the whole time, he touched his Lips again and blushed, like he did last night.

Mark told us about the importance of a Team, and that we should get along well, and that he is proud of us that we made it until then without choking each other…

If he knew…If he knew