Chapter 4

Falling for Got7

CHAPTER 4

BamBam POV
We all sat in a circle in the music room. I leaned myself on Jacksons left arm while he carefully listened to Jaebum.

‘So since we aren’t 6 people anymore but 7, I think we should change our band name from GOT6 to GOT7 and I hope everyone understands why, right Jackson?’ Jaebum said and looked to Jackson

‘Oh come on dude, I’m not always the dumb one! I can also be really serious and of course I understood why you changed our name to GOT7, its obvious okay?’ Jackson grunted.

Mark, who sat on the other side next to Jackson, burst out into laughter.

‘Oh seriously? You and serious?’ But anyway, what can we do now?’ He asked

‘We can play truth or dare, so we’ll get to know BamBam better than now’ Yugyeom said and smiled.

I never played truth or dare since I never had friends. I’m happy that all of them seem to like me even when Youngjae is a little bit quiet. 

During the game, they asked me a lot of questions.  At first it only were questions like ‘what’s your favourite food?’ but then they began to ask question themselves. I went to the toilet quickly and when I came back Mark was hugging Jackson. My heart hurt a bit, but I ignored it and sat myself next to Jinyoung because there was space. He looked at me and smiled friendly.

‘So BamBam, I have question. Are you in love with someone?’ He suddenly asked and I blushed.

Am I in love with someone? I don’t know. The person who is nearest to me is Jackson and I don’t know any girls. And do I love Jackson? I only know him for 2 days and he’s male, and I don’t think that I’m gay. But why does it hurt seeing him with Mark together and why do I asking this.

‘I don’t know’ I said and gulped.

A flashback played in my head.

I sat in my bed and watched Jackson. He snored a bit and his hair was tousled. After a few minutes He opened his eyes and I wished him a ‘Good Morning’. We had a small talk and then he stood up. He only wore boxers and his back faced me. Even if I only saw his back, it was seductive. He had a muscular back and his skin colour was nice toned. 
But what the hell am I thinking about? 

I blushed and looked at Jackson who stared at me. I watched him and after a while I didn’t knew what to do.

‘Are you in love Jackson?’ I asked him

‘Does my bed count?’ He said and grinned at me. 

I don’t know why but his answer hurt. But, why? I don’t even know him really good.

‘Ah sorry, but I have to go now, my mum needs help.’ I suddenly hugged everyone and ran out of the room. This was too much. I have to think about the situation.

I went home and ran straight in my room. I threw my bag away and jumped on my bed. What the hell is wrong with me? Jackson makes me crazy even if he does nothing. 

I looked around and found his old t-shirt lying on my desk. Call me dumb, but I took it, and pulled it over mine. I felt comfortable with it. I lay in my bed and played a bit with my mobile phone when suddenly someone called me.

 
Jackson POV
 
After school, we stayed in school with the other members of the School band.
We sat in a Circle on the ground, I noticed that BamBam leaned himself against my shoulder again. Flashback from last night came back.
His head felt so warm on my shoulders.

it felt so right, but on the other side so wrong, I shouldn’t feel like this

I’m a Boy, and he is a Boy and it’s just weird. 

I came back from my trance state when Jaebum began to speak up.

‘‘So since we aren’t 6 people anymore but 7, I think we should change our band name from GOT6 to GOT7 and I hope everyone understands why, right Jackson?’ He said looking at me.

Is he kidding me, I mean okay, I’m an idiot, but when I want to, I really can be serious and stuff.

‘Oh come on dude, I’m not always the dumb one! I can also be really serious and of course I understood why you changed our name to GOT7, its obvious okay?’ I fought back.

What a dumb question.

We talked some minutes about me being serious; I just sat there listening to their offensive things, until Yugyeom suggested something.
‘We can play truth or dare, so we’ll get to know BamBam better than now’ He smiled. Like he always did.

Well, I don’t really like this Game; neither does Mark, since the ‘Incident’. But we played anyway.

We all sat straight up, and started. Yugyeom was the first to start.
‘BamBam, truth or dare?’ He asked. I felt a bit sorry for BamBam since everyone would choose him to play.
‘Umm…Truth?’ he answered, more than unsure what to say.
‘So when you saw us the first time what did you thought of us?’ Yugyeom asked, ha-ha he seemed to hope that this little kid will give a total positive answer.
‘Uhhm...each of you?’ He asked.
‘Yep’
‘Okay I think I start with Mark’ and with that he started to smile at Mark.

‘Mark was friendly tough, he helped me at the first day and he wasn’t as ignorant as other people’ He threw me a glare ‘He looked nice and stuff and he still does’
‘Okay, keep going’ Yugyeom reminded him that he had to do this for each of them. 

‘What about me’ I blurted out, and regretted it right away. All eyes were on me.

‘Someone’s inpatient’ Jinyoung teased.
‘Shut up Jinyoung…’ I said looking at him.

‘Well Jackson…he…was… (Interesting)’BamBam wanted to say, but he didn’t.
‘He was okay.’ He ended the Sentence.

‘Okay is the only thing you can say??’ I wanted to scream but then mark burst out into laughter.

‘Seriously Jackson, you’re still so cute when you’re mad’ He said.  

‘Okay, and ignorant’ BamBam grinned at me.
‘And what about last night, was I Ignorant too??’ I screamed out, and regretted it again.

‘What? Last Night? What did you do, you weren’t shagging were you??’ Jaebum asked and BamBam blushed.
‘Of course we were’ I said and smirked at BamBam.

‘No we weren’t…Jackson just stayed over at my house because it was too late for him to catch the bus or walk home, nothing happened’ BamBam tried to explain the situation. I started laughing.
‘Ha-ha you’re so shy… boy’ is said and ruffled his hair, when I touched his head I looked in his eyes which were practically telling me story’s over him. I again had the urge to kiss him. He shook my hand of and pouted.

‘I’m going to the toilet’ BamBam said and stood up leaving the room.

‘Well, whose turn is it?’ I asked and put my hands on the floor to steady myself.
‘I choose Jinyoung, BamBam isn’t here so we just go on’ Yugyeom said.
‘Mark, who was you first shag?’ Jinyoung asked, I Know such a Question would come, he’s the most erted out of the group.  

‘Jackson’ He answered coldly and hugged me.
I laughed ‘I Never would even think about shagging with you Mark Tuan’

All of us laughed and saw BamBam re-entering the room, he sat himself next to Jinyoung and we kept on playing.     
Jinyoung looked at BamBam and opened his mouth ‘So BamBam are you in love with someone’  He asked and everyone could see that BamBam blushed, he thought about it for a moment, when he ended up with the answer that he didn’t know.

We kept on playing 5 minutes, until BamBam said he would leave because his Mom wants him to help him with something. I could see that he was lying; his eyes told me so much about him.
 
 
We, kept on playing for an hour or so. we ended that Mark had to kiss me again. It wasn’t that awful (Mark is a great Kisser) though and when I’m honest-l liked it. Weird. He was a school friend since elementary School we used to be neighbors but he and his family moved into another street, I was glad that he could stay at our school, and that we both now are on the same high school. I like mark though, he’s a great guy.
He kissed me and I smirked.

‘Jackson, you like it dontcha?’ Yugyeom commented.
I tried to look as disgusted as I could, but somehow it didn’t work out that well.

‘HAH, I was right’ Yugyeom shouted and Mark blushed.

‘Everything’s all right?’ I asked him when he got up.
‘No I’m totally fine, I just have to go, mom will start to worry because I didn’t call her’ He said cold, and left.

‘What was that’ Jaebum asked.
‘I don’t know, he never acted that weird’ Jinyoung responded.

I ignored them and rushed out of the room.

‘MARK’ I screamed trough the hallway but he didn’t stop walking
‘MARK TUAN’ I repeated, but still he didn’t turn around.
‘MARK ING STOP FINALLY TUAN’ I shouted and finally he walked slower and came to a stop.

‘What is it Jackson?’ He asked casually.
‘Why did you leave?’ I asked bluntly
‘I told ya, I have to go home, mom starts to worry when I don’t call her and stuff’ He said
‘Then just call her’
‘I left my Mobile Phone at home’

‘Wow’ I was shocked, that he had buns to lie to me. His Mobile phone was in his left jeans pocket.
‘What?’ he asked getting annoyed.
‘You’re bad liar you know this don’t you?’ I said and turned around walking back to the music room.
I didn’t know what was going on, but I knew…something was wrong!
 
I opened the door and Jaebum and Jinyoung saw that I was about to crash anything in my way.
They packed their tings and looked at me.
‘When you want to talk, we’re in the school Councils room.
‘Thanks…’ Is said quietly, I just wanted to be alone.

When they left I sat myself on the floor next to the bottle, which was no standing still, due to the things that happened. I sat there, about 5 minutes and just breathed in and out, I looked around, trying either to calm down or to find some things I could destroy. But I didn’t find anything, so I gave up. I took out my phone and looked at the screen, there was a Message from BamBam, i didn’t even know when I gave this kid my number, but fact was, he got it, and I was bored and upset. I read the message
.
From – (Number)
Hey here is BamBam, Mark gave me your Number that day we had to work together, but since then I never was brave enough to text you. But I think after Today I thought, why don’t give it a Try, Please answer me when you read this J

I couldn’t help but smile at his Message, I opened my contacts on m phone to save his number
I don’t know why but I saved him under ‘Weird Kid’ I thought it was a bit funny. And after that I texted him back.

From Jackson
Hey J I’m glad you texted me, I was so super-duper bored, and you’re my savior. Ha-ha

I pressed send and waited for his reply.
I knew the other members where just next door, I just could talk to them but in a way just BamBam could calm me down now. Suddenly my phone ringed.  

From Weird Kid
Hey Jackson: D are you still in school? I’m sorry that I just left but I didn’t feel well and my mom needed to know I’m fine, even though I could have texted her ha-ha hope you’re not mad at me L

From Jackson
No it’s okay, and yeah I’m still at school, want me to come over ;) ?

I just sent it and didn’t think of how wrong this message sounded. I waited for his message while I stood up and grabbed my things.

From Weird Kid
Sure, you can come over, mom said it would be okay^^ waiting for ya

With that I made my way out of the room and went to the council room to let the others know where I go.
When I finished that I went straight to BamBam’s house.

I plugged in my Headphones. Music…that was something which I loved, I loved listening to it or making it. I rapped since I could remember. And I loved every bit of it. When I started my music, the first song which came on was I’m Him from Mino, he’s a friend of mine, he’s really great, we one had a rap battle, wasn’t easy though at the end no one won.

I walked down the street, which I walked the last time together with BamBam. It was quiet, there weren’t many cars driving. I think, when I didn’t listen to music I could have heard the Birds and the Wind blowing. 
 10 Minutes of walking and I finally stood in front of BamBam’s house. I waited about a minute until I texted BamBam, I don’t know why I didn’t ring the bell.

From Jackson
Standing in front of your house, will you let me in ? :D

I waited another minute until I could see the entrance door open. I stepped forward and suddenly just hugged BamBam, who was just as surprised as I was. 
‘uhm…wanna come in ?’ He asked when I let him go.
‘Sure’ I said and walked past him. I already knew where his room was, so I didn’t even think about asking, I just walked upstairs in his room, which was like the last time tidy as .

I sat on his Bed and waited for him to enter the room as well.
When he came he sat himself next to me and looked at me, I don’t know how he could see it but he knew something was wrong.
‘What happened’ He asked me concerned

 


If you find mistakes, keep them :P 

 

AN/

Finally, i can upload again -3- sorry for letting you wait for so long .-.

Watch out! This will be a double update (Chapter 4 & 5 ) ♥ thank you for staying by my side :3