Chapter 1

Falling for Got7

CHAPTER 1 

Jackson POV

 

First day of High School.

Finally, after such a long time, I’m on the High school.

I entered my Classroom 1-C.

A Person Happily waved at me, but I just went straight into the room.

‘Hey Jackson, how you’re doin?’ The Person asked me.

‘Fine’ I answered short; I went to an empty Desk, next to him and put my things down.

‘Hey Mark, it’s great to see you again’ I finally hugged him.

‘Ha-ha Jackson, please, that looks a bit Gay’ He said while I squeezed him harder

‘We both know, that we don’t really care about something like that, I just mention the truth or dare game’ I said when I let him go.

‘Don’t bring that back, it was just OMG I really didn’t think you would do this though’ He laughed.

What? You think I’m playing? I could do it again, right now, right here’ I said looking damn Serious, but as soon as Mark looked at me with a pout on his Lips, we just couldn’t hold it, and we began to laugh, like we didn’t see each other for Years.

‘How were you’re holidays?’ I asked him out of sudden.

‘They were GREAT! Seriously I met the most beautiful Girl on earth and she gave me her number’ Mark looked at me and I could swear I saw his eyes sparkling.

‘Ohoo now I’m jealous, what does she have what I don’t have?’ I said while pouting.

‘Well, where should I start, she has Beauty, Talent, a Nice Body, a great personality, Long hair, Aegyo…and…’

‘EWWWWW' I cut him ‘EWWWW MARK IS IN LOVE’ I screamed through the whole Classroom, catching the whole attention, of some of the Students, but when they saw me they turned around quick

‘Yeaah, Still the Same Jackson, ha-ha I missed you buddy’ Mark said throwing his Arm around my shoulder.

‘And you’re the same Mark I guess, or are u a kind of Alien’ I looked at him with a questioning look.

‘Who Knows, Who knows’ He said and walked to his seat, I did the same, when I saw the Teacher entering the room, he was followed by a small boy.

‘Hello Class, I’m your new Teacher Mr. Kim’ The Teacher looked at the flushed boy, he obviously didn’t want to stand in front of the whole class, eyes darting on him.

‘Mr. Kim, who’s that Boy?’ A Girl from the first Line squeaked looking at the boy.

‘This is your new classmate, please introduce yourself’

The Little boy took a step back.

‘Come on, don’t be so shy’ The Teacher said and pushed him in front of the Teacher Desk.

‘I..I’m…Ku…unpim…ook bhu…wak…ul’ He coughed a little out of nervousness ‘Sorry, I’m Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but you can call me BamBam, I...i’m from Thailand, and…just…arr…arrived her..here in Korea a few d..days ago.’

He bowed 90°.

He looked cute; he had a really Squishy Face. And only at his pronunciation you could hear, that he isn’t from Korea. Not that I Judge him, my Korean wasn’t that great either, even when I learned Korean at school in China, but I never was good at it, until I was forced to learn it.

Mark has a great Korean for a foreigner, he speaks it fluent.

‘So BamBam, Just sit yourself down where you want to.’

Unfortunate the desk next to me was free, so just needed to sit down there.

When he thinks, I help him then he is wrong, in any way.

He sat down and turned his head so that he faced me,

‘Hi’ I Said

‘Hi’ He said

And there everything started.

 

 

 

 

 




BAMBAM POV

friendly, well he wasn’t really friendly too. I think I saw a laugh creeping on his face when he heard when I stammered my I looked to the boy next to me: Black hair, not very tall but taller than me and his face looked not really name.
But why do I even care? I’m here because of school not for being popular or something like that.

I winced when a hand wiggled in front of my face

‘Dude, can you please stop staring at me? It’s kinda gay don’t you think so too?’
I nodded and stammered a quietly ‘sorry’.

The bell rang and I went out of the classroom straight to the cafeteria. I sat lonely on a bench and ate my lunch package. Why are Korean people so impolite? I don’t understand why my parents wanted to move here because the people are unfriendly, school is harder and I had to learn a different language. Why didn’t we move to America? My English is pretty good and the school there isn’t that hard as in Korea.

After two more lessons of math I wanted to leave, when I saw that the school searches for new pupils for the school band. Since I can rap, I think it’s a good idea to audition for it. Maybe I meet people who are more polite than the one next to me. So I went through the corridors and upstairs to the music room and knocked on the door. A manly voice said ‘Come in’ so I opened the door and walked shyly in. I looked up and looked direct into the boy from my class.

‘What do you want here?’ He said while he pulled up his left eyebrow.

‘I’m here, because I w-want to join the b-band’ I said slowly while looking in his eyes.
He waved his red haired friend to him and pointed at me.

‘Hey Mark, he wants to be in our band’ He said. So the one with the red hair is Mark. I don’t know but he doesn’t really look Korean and neither does the one next to him.

Mark looked doubtful at me and scanned me like I’m an alien.

‘So what instrument can you play?’ he asked me and looked to the black haired boy next to him, who rolled his eyes.

‘I don’t really can play any instruments but I c-can rap’ I blinked at the two

WHAT ? YOU ? A RAPPER? NEVER! Stop Joking’ The black haired started laughing and to crying at once, since he found it that funny.

 

‘Shhh calm down Jackson you don’t know him, maybe he can rap good.’ Mark turned back to me and looked directly in my face.
‘So can you rap something for us?’

I nodded.
‘But It’s in Thai I hope you don’t care because my Korean isn’t that good yet.’

He nodded and I started to rap a few lines in Thai. Even if I am shy, when I’m rapping I’m really fast and I don’t stammer because I love to rap.
When I finished the last sentence Jackson looked with widened eyes at me.

‘Where did you learn that? You rap faster than me I think.’

‘Teached it myself’ I answered short and smiled.

‘So you’re in our band I think we must only ask our Leader Jaebum.’ Mark smiled friendly at me and went to a boy with silver hair. After a few seconds Mark came back with the other 4 boys. The silver haired one went directly to me and smiled.

 

‘Hey I’m Jaebum, but you can call me JB. The others are Youngjae, Yugyeom and Jinyoung aka. Jr. and I think you already know Jackson and Mark.’ The six people stood in front of me, Jackson, Mark, JB, The dark blue haired one who seemed shy, named Youngjae, The tallest of them named Yugyeom and the one who reminds me of an Ape, Jr...

I looked at them all, and what I didn’t noticed even after seconds, Jackson was staring back at me. I don’t understand why. Was it because of my bad Korean again? Or because I scanned them all? Or because I rap better than him as he said? I didn’t know why, but i
t was a bit scary because his eyes had an intense stare.


A/N

Heyuu there my Chingus, yeah me and a friend started a Jackbam fanfic, x'D

Jackson's POV is mine since it's my Bias, and so BamBam's is her's (KuriBBC) 

Thank you for reading ^^ 

ENGLISH ISN'T OUR FIRST LANGUAGE, THERE MAY BE MISTAKES IN THERE!!