6th Typhoon - ❤

Highschool sweethearts are forever, right? ~ Typhoon Generation

Everyday, Sho would come to my house in order to spend "quality couple time" with me. And we would do everything, well .. almost everything, we got closer as well.

"Hey .. wake up, it's almost time for me to go." He whispered to my left ear and kissed my cheek.

"But I don't want you to go .." I said opening my eyes slowly, yes .. these past days we've been together everyday and it sort of made me not wanting to let him go. It was like .. I was addicted to him.

"I know you don't. You're like a baby girl clinging to her daddy~" He mocked me and started to get up, I pulled his hand towards me so he could lean.

"Please~ I'm going to do my cute expression so you can feel gulty about leaving me here alone." I said and made puppy eyes, he laughed at me and kissed my forehead. "Sho-chan~ please"

"You know .. you become ugly when you do that puppy eyes thing" He smirked and got up.

"AH?" I got up and held his sweater with both my hands  "What did you say?"

"You become ug-"

"YOU DON'T NEED TO REPEAT!" I groaned and slapped his shoulder "Oh my god, I hate you.."

He laughed and tried to grab my hand "Iya! I don't want you to touch me, since I'm ugly ne."

"I was kidding ok? No need to be upset, you're cute everyday, I was just teasing you~ " He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "You're beautiful you know that."

"Oh, sorry. I thought I was ugly everytime I made my cute expression!" I looked away from him and crossed my arms. "I don't like you anymore! Go away!"

He grabbed his jacket and smiled at me "You really want me to go?" I nodded still not looking at him. "Ok .. I suppose we'll see each other at school tomorrow ne, don't be late." He turned around and walked to the front door.

"You really really reeeeeeally want me gone?" He shouted from the front door.

"YES! GO!" I shouted back at him.

"OK! Ja mata aa~ " He said opening the door and closing it.

"Unf, ugly .. says the guy with chipmunk face." I said to myself as I leave the living room. "But I really wanted a goodbye kiss ..mou~"

"You're just on time .. I wanted one too" I looked at the door and Sho was standing there.

"..God, you are so --ahhhh! Why are you still here?" I asked as went closer to him.

"Becaaause, I want a goodbye kiss and so do you." He smiled and pecked my lips quickly.

"Nooooo! Who said I wanted a goodbye kiss? " I said rubbing my sweater on my lips "You taste like bubblegum."

"You said and I heard you talking about my chipmunk face as well, thank you." He pecked my lips again.

I pushed him away "Stop kissing me like that .. Kissing ugly people like that, it's crime you know."

He laughed and took my hand on his "I was kidding Eva-chan, you're beautiful. May I kiss you properly now?"

".. You just said that so I could kiss you. No, you won't ki-" He planted his lips on mine before I could finish, his hands going around my waist. He kissed me tenderly and nibbled on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and our tongues tangled for a bit  then he  backed off.

"See you tomorrow?" He said kissing the tip of my nose as I nodded.

He let go of me and walked away "How can a guy make me speechless like this .."

**********************************************************  

"So, all these days that you should be at home reflecting about your school life .. but you were fooling around with Sakurai-senpai?" Keiko said smirking.

"Shhh! We weren't fooling around, we were spending quality couple time together. It's diferent ne" I said sitting at my desk and putting my bag on top of it.

"Hmm, you .. didn't have did you?" She asked quietly, my eyes widened at the question she just made. "You did?"

"NO! G-god, no .. we just k-kiss, nothing more." I could feel my cheeks getting warmer as I start blushing madly.

"Ah .. sou desu ka. Wel, you should hurry and do it, you'l have lots of fun~" She smilled widely, I assumed she had already done with someone, since she was blushing lightly and had this stupid smile on her face.

"I am so not going to talk about this .."

**********************************************************   

*Sho's POV*

"Did you received my message?" Okada asked me as I lay down my head on the desk.

"Hai~"

"Why didn't you reply then?"

"Dunno."

"Were you busy?"

"Probably."

"With what? Were you alone? At home?"

"Dude, what are you, my girlfriend?" I said raising my head.

He looked at me in silence for a couple of seconds and then bursted out laughing "You were fooling around weren't you?"

"From what I've heard you're the one whose been fooling around with some kohais." I said streatching myself. "You're going to get some decease if you continue like that , can't you stick with just one girl?"

"No. And I use protection thank you" He said smirking "I need them all for me.. and you, Sakurai Sho, are lucky."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Because you already have Nanami Eva from 2D Gumi, if you hadn't ..  oh if you hadn't her~" He said and laughed.

"What do you mean if I hadn't her? She's not one of your attention ." I said sitting straight "We're friends but if I ever see you making some shady move towards her, I'll kill you .."

"Wow, chill Sakurai. I'm not going to do anything to her. Man.. you're a protective one" He said crossing his arms.

"Shouldn't I be? She's my girlfriend and I cherish her. I'm not fooling around ok." I looked outside the window as I thought about Eva. "She's too especial for that."

"Aww, so cute Sakurai-chan is in love." He mocked me in a girly voice "MINNA-SAN! OUR SAKURAI-KUN IS IN LOVE!!" He shouted to everyone in class. They all stared at me, some of them making loveydovey sounds, others just smirked.

"URUSAI MOU!" I threw my jacket at Okada's face. "So annoying .."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

6th Typhoon is OUT!  yaaaay~

Well, this was a short one ne '_' hai ..

I wanted to write this down so I wouldn't forget, and I was in a writting mood :3 So, how are you my readers? Feeling genki? No? It's ok, I'll make you genki ^o^/

I want to thank you minna-san, for reading my fics and for your comments, it really gives me a reason to continue, you are the best <3 I love you~ youuu~

And I changed the Main Image :D did you see? did you see? Is it good? Better than the other one? Not? Tell me please ;3

 

OK! I want to show you these gifs that are really making my day~

Student: SAKURAI-SAN, I LOVE YOU.
Sho: There’s rice coming out of your mouth! 

 

'There’s rice coming out of your mouth! '

 

This is some serious s*** xD I mean, GIRL! We can clearly see rice coming out of your mouth!

And Sho-kun, you evil human you~ you are so making fun of her xD She said she loves you!

This has to be hard for a fan, I think I would die if that happened to me, really.

These gifs make me laugh really hard >< god.

 

Without anything else to say~ (take care everyone <3)

HIWATARII OUT-O!