2nd Typhoon - ❤

Highschool sweethearts are forever, right? ~ Typhoon Generation

We were walking to the ice cream shop, and all this time he had been talking about hip hop and rap, stuff that I really don't get but I like to hear him. The way he talks makes me feel excited and I can tell that he really is into that stuff.

"Aaaaand you're not listening to me .." He said, breaking  the chain of thoughts that was going through my mind.

"Eheh, gomen!" I said giggling at him. He sighed.

"Eva! Since we got out of your house you're not even listening to me, I'm talking to nobody.!" He said sulking.

"I'm sorry, really. It wasn't on purpose senpai.." I said playing with the tip of my hair.

"I can't understand what you're talking about, you talk about strange things." Yui said placing herself between us.

"Well, you don't have to understand Yui, it's not for your age." I said laughing at her.

"What do you mean, not for my age?" She asked looking at Sho, who was distracted.

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!" She suddently shouted making both me and Sho jump.

"Yui! No one is ignoring you dammit !" I shouted back at her.

"You are! Both of you.." She started sniffing like she was going to cry.

"We're not ignoring you Yui-chan" He said taking her hand "Now, if you go inside the ice cream shop with that face, they won't serve you ice cream, they'll take you away from us and sell you to Topogigio*"

"You won't let them do that~" She smilled and rubbed her eyes "You said you would protect me."

"Did I really say that? I can't remember.." Sho said and laughed, Yui puffed her cheeks and took my hand.

"Yes you said! You can't go back with your promise aniki!" She said and started walking, taking me and Sho with her.

He looked at me and gave me an 'OK' sign "She didn't cry" I smiled at him as we walk inside the icecream shop, we sat at the table near a window and picked the carton to  choose.

One of the waitresses came to us "Konbanwa!" She said cheerfuly.

"Konbanwa~ " Yui answered her with her beautiful smile.

"Aww kawaii, have you chosen your ice cream?" She asked Yui, going down on her knees so she was at her height.

"Hai, I want a big one with strawberry flavor, and chocolate and mint and vanilla too.. with some cookies on top and -"

"Chotto Yui-pon, your stomach is gonna hurt later" I said, slowing her down, Sho was laughing at the scenario.

"Daijoubu, if she doesn't eat it all here, she can take the rest home" The waitress said "What about mama and papa, have you chosen?"

"Eh? We're not -"

"Yes, she wants strawberry and I want caramel please" Sho answered her before I could deny it.

"Hai, ok. I'll bring them in a minute" She said and went to the balcon.

"Nee-chan, can I go watch the ice creams on the balcon?" Yui asked pointing at the balcon where the waitress went.

"Yes, but stay there so I can see you " I said as she jumped from her seat and ran to the balcon. "Senpai .."

"Yes, Eva .."

"Why didn't you let me clarify that we are not Yui's parents let alone a couple" I started. "Do you enjoy being called 'papa'?

"It's kinda cute ne? Sakurai Papa .." He said and then bursted out laughing.

"Not funny, I'm too young to be a mother." I said and looked at Yui. " I wouldn't mind though.."

"But you would be a good mother. Actually I'd like to -"

"Haai, here are the ice creams" The waitress interrupted Sho before he could finish his phrase. "Enjoy."

I thanked the waitress and called Yui, Sho seemed kinda pissed that the waitress interrupted, maybe he had something important to say.

When we finished our ice creams (Yui taking her leftovers home), we sat at the park near Sho's house. We were hanging out on the swings when we heard someone call Sho.

"Kaa-chan, what are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Going home, and passed here to see how your date was going" She smiled and looked at me "You must be Nanami right?"

"Hai, Nanami Eva desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." I said bowing my head towards her.

"Un, take care of my son please." She bowed.

Sho seemed troubled by his mother's presence "Kaa-chan you better hurry up, It's almost dinner time."

"Ah! Yui-chan? Is that you?" She said getting closer to Yui, who was playing in the sad box.

"Shu's kaa-san!" She shouted and ran to her, hugging her legs.

"Are? How do you know each other?" I asked them and looked at Sho, who had been ignored by his mother.

"Shu is in the same kindergarden as her" Sho's mother answered as she embraced Yui "I didn't know your onee-san was Sho's girlfriend."

"A-anou, jitsu wa-"

"Mou kaa-chan kaere, otou-san will worry.. hayaku ike." Sho insisted, making sure his mother listened.

"Senpai! Don't be rude to you mother!" I groaned at him slaping his shoulders lightly.  

She laughed "Hai hai, well.. since it's getting cold outside, would you mind if I take Yui home?

"Well, I don't know. I don't want to trouble you Sakurai-san." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Not at all, she doesn't mind. Yui can even play wih Shu, she won't be alone." Sho said smiling "And I bet she wants to see him reeeally bad ne~?"

"You are crazy aniki." Yui said with her broken engrish causing us to laugh.

"Ok then, we'll be going now. Jaa ne~" Sho's mother said taking Yui next to her. "Have fun kids."

"Hai, arigatou and sorry for the trouble. Yui behave and don't bother Sakurai-san" I said bowing to Sho's mother as they both turn the corner.

"And then they were two." Sho said swinging back and forward.

"Senpai, you told you're mom that we were going on a date?" I turned to him, I saw a faint blush across his cheeks.

"Eheh, actually she was the one who assumed that it was a date. I only said I kinda like you"

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"What did you just say?"

"I mean .. hm.. !" He looked down and messed with his hair. "Argh ! I didn't want to confess now!"

"Ah? So that's why he wouldn't let me deny the 'mama and papa' and right now the 'Sho's girlfriend' thing.." I murmured to myself.

"Ok, Yes. I like you. What is wrong with that?" He asked, coming my way.

"Nothing..nothing at all." I answered very quickly as he was getting closer to my face.

"Do you have anything against?" His face was so close I could feel his breath tickling my cheek.

"No, senpai you don't have to stand so close to me!" I whined and tried to push him.

"Call my name.." He whispered on my left ear.

"What?" I turned y face to him. He was smiling, the warm sunset colours were all over his face making his eyes stand out more, his lips were very tepting but his cheeks were just irresistable.

"You look like a chipmunk.. sho-kun." I said to myself but loud enough for him to hear.

His smile disappeared as he stared at me, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You do know, that you just ruined this moment." He said, disapointment written all over his face.

"Sorry, it wasn't on purpos. But you do look-a-like, and I kind like chipmunks" I said, trying to stop myself from laughing again.

"Shut up.."

"I was kidding ok? Geez, you, of all people, are taking this seriously." As soon as I finished that phrase, Sho placed his lips on mine, kissing me so roughly that my head was spinning, my legs were trembling, I could only hold onto him and enjoy this moment,

"I said shut up..." He smirked.

I couldnt look at him, my cheeks were burning and I'm sure he already noticed them turning red. "I should take Yui home before kaa-chan returns."

"Don't do that, my mom took her just now, she wont even have time to play with Shu." He said placing his arm around my head and kissing my forehead.

"Are you trying to make our younger siblings a couple?" I looked at him and then laughed.

"Is it that obvious?" He sai and laughed as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Toppogigio (when I was younger, he gave me nightmares .. really ._.) ->http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6MF_siz31hg/TEgQi-gXTlI/AAAAAAAABX0/jZo5m3QjYMc/s1600/topo_gigio.jpg

 

AAAAAAAAAND! 2nd Typhoon is out! \^0^/ Hope you enjoy it~

Also, tell me what do you thing of the story so far (I know .. 2 chapters isnt long but hey <.< I'm a student, I have school work~)

ALSO! also.. What do you thing about Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de? - OMG I DIED! Sho- chan is so cute! I wan him as my butler tooooo~