1st Typhoon - ❤

Highschool sweethearts are forever, right? ~ Typhoon Generation

"I heard that Sakurai-senpai is leaving school."

"Eh~? Masaka!"

"Majide? I was going to confess to him.."

"Ah? Ahahah, you're so dumb, do you think he would even look at you?"

"Urusai! He wouldn't look at you for sure!"

"Chotto minna! Stop it already~ we should do a farewell party ne~?"

"Haaaai!"

**********************************************************

* 4 months earlier*

"Let's go for an ice cream Eva-chan." Sho said smiling at me.

"I~ kinda have something to do .. so, I don't know." I said looking at my skirt, dusting it.

"Hm, tomorrow maybe?" He insisted.

"Maybe, I don't know.."

"Mou~ Eva-chan, you're not cooperating with me!" He moaned and put his arms behind his neck.

"Senpai.. I'll treat you next time ok?" I said turning my head toward him.

"But I don't want you to treat me! I want you to come with me~" He moaned again and kicked a rock that was infront of his feet.

I stopped and looked at him "Why are you insisting do much?"

He stopped a few steps away from me and turned around, smiling widely "Because I want to spend time with you .."

My heart skipped a beat "Oh.. ok" I resumed to my walking.

"So.. tomorrow?" He ran to catch up with me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Hai, tomorrow." I couldn't help but giggle at his insistance.

"YATTA!" He shouted and made a pose similar to Yatterman's.

********************************************************** 

"Nee-chan, aniki is here!" My little sister shoutd from downstairs making me jump from her loud voice.

"Aniki? We don't have any aniki Yui-pon.." I said walking down the stairs. "Oh .."

"Yo! Sorry for intruding." Sho said bowing.

"Please, come in senpai" I bowed too and got out of his way for him to come in, he took of his shoes and stepped in.

Aniki came here to play with us ne?" Yui asked grabing his hand and bouncing it foward and backward.

"Ah .. hai, I came here to play.." He said with an uncertain voice while looking at me.

"Anou .. I'm not ready yet and we have to take her with us, okaa-san won't be home for now, so .. if-"

"Daijoubu, Yui-chan and I can play more. Ne, Yu-i-chan!" He chanted and placed Yui on his shoulders.

"Abunai senpai! She might bang her head on the ceiling." I said, worried that she might get hurt.

"Daijoubu nee-chan. Aniki won't hurt me." She smiled sweetly. "Ne aniki?"

"Yeah, I'll never hurt my little hime." He said walking down to the living room where Yui's toys were. "Take your time Eva-chan, we'll wait for you."

"Ok, I won't be long." I went to my room to get ready.

After I got ready, I walked down the stairs and went to the living room.

"Do you want more tea little hime?" I heard Sho asking Yui while pretending to serve her tea.

"Onegaishimasu, but you should drink some tea too aniki~ it's good for you health deshou? "She said placing her cup on her lips and drinking it. "Waa~Umai! Your tea is so good aniki!"

"Arigatou gozaimasu, but if you want to sound kawai you should say 'oishii' ok?" Sho said sitting next to her.

"Hai, oishii!" She shouted and lifted her arms up.

At that moment Sho noticed my presence and raised his hand. "You ready?"

"Un, let me get Yui her jacket." I said and went to get her jacket. When I went to the door, Sho was putting her shoes.

"Do you know cinderella, aniki?" She asked him while playing with his hair.

"Hai, do you feel like her right now?" He smiled and poked her cheek.

"Haaai! I wanted to find a prince like her.." She stood up and dusted her shorts.

"You will. Yui-chan still has time to find a prince. But you have to believe ne?" He continued on his knees infront of her so he could be at the same eye level as her.

"I'll believe!" She shouted. "Nee-chan hayaku!"

"Hai hai, I'm coming." I put her jacket on and open the door. "Arigatou senpai."

"For what?" He looked at me and stood up.

"For taking the brother part on her life." I said ad smiled at him.

"I like doing it.. she's a sweet girl just like her nee-chan." He said scratching the back of his head.

Before I could say anything, Yui interrupted me.

"Nee-chan! Aniki! Osoi yo~ Hayaku!" She shouted, we laughed and got out of the house yo what would be ..

 

our first date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my friends  ^0^  Hiwatarii desu~

I know this chapter is short but it's just and introduction to the fic, I'm starting this but I'll still write 'Save your kisses for me'.

I'm like .. with a huge crush on Arashi's Typhoon Generation and used it to this fic (I think you already realised that xD)

But yeah, it's inspired on Typhoon Generation, therefore it's the theme song :3

 

So.. read both of them and keep suporting Arashi and other Johnny's, onegaishimasu *bows*

 

Enjoy this fic!laugh

 

Oh, one more thing.. this first chapters are about Sho and Eva's teenage days. I'll post some pictures here ^^

This is teen Sho: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FLuHtnypMOc/SDLqH2ZQyhI/AAAAAAAAEpo/Lkpwh8oWMvc/s1600-h/sho83.jpg

 This is teen Eva: http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2009-04/24/xin_44204062408566563207841.jpg 

This is Eva's little sister Yui: http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/g/u/n/gungunqiu2078321.jpg 

And this is Sho's little brother Shu (yes, I do know that this is Sho when he was younger, but who cares? '-') : https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WknC74rPhdI/TXBTDwNY_oI/AAAAAAAAChQ/-v7cVeZ1U2Q/s1600/crian%25C3%25A7a+3.jpg