4th Typhoon - ❤

Highschool sweethearts are forever, right? ~ Typhoon Generation

'We are in so much trouble ..'

"What are you children thinking?! Do you have any idea what were you doing?" The principal screamed at me and Sho. Yes, we were being yelled at because of .. that kiss.

"I was just kissing my girlfriend ..If you are ually frustrated that's you're problem." Sho mumbled.

"How dare you respond like that young man! You kids these days are not aware of the oportunities you are given.." The principal rose up from her chair and stared at Sho. Sho, who was not a person who backs down from a challenge, stared back. They stared hard to each other and then the principal's gaze went to me.

"And you, Nanami Eva, a girl who has such good grades and is respected by all the teachers .. I did not expect this from you." She said, her voice making me shiver.

"Hey! I was the one who kissed her, so she isn't the one you should blame."

"Oh, and are you taking responsability for your actions?"

"Yes, I am. You should punish me."

"Ok then, I am going to punish you both.. a kiss is started by one but continued by two." She said grining at us.

"I'm sorry but this was all my fault. Could you please not punish Sho?" I finally spoke, she looked at me and let out a laugh.

"Nanami-kun I am sorry too.. but you will have to be punished."

 

**********************************************************

"Minna~ it's play time! Grab each others hands and walk to the playground quietly~" The kindergarten teacher said.

Everyone grabbed each others hands and started walking in order to the playground. From across the playground, Yui could feel someone's eyes on her, as she turns around she could see Sakurai Shu and his friends talking and glacing at her direction.

"Oh oh, Yui-chan .. I think they are planing to do something." One of her friends said.

"She's right. We should tell Kaminari-sensei.." Another one said.

"No. Let them come at us .. I'm ready." Yui said with her most 'hardcore' voice.

"I think she sees too many films, her voice changes sometimes .."

"Look! They're coming .. what should we do?"

The boys walked up to the girls, smile planted on their faces.

"Nanami Yui.."

"That's my name .."

"You are suppose to say MY name.."

"I don't want to .."

Shu picked up a hand full of mud and smirked "And now? Do you want to say it?"

"Yui-chan .. its better if you say his name"

"Hai, it's not that bad."

"I'm NOT going to say your name .. you can't make me" She said crossing her arms at her chest.

"How is your ugly nee-chan?"

"You mean the ugly nee-chan who is girlfriend of your nii-chan?"

"Stop lying! You wished they would be together so you could stay near me~"

"Eww, I don't want to be near someone like you .. I might get bugs."

"Shut up!" Shu said and threw the mud at Yui's face. Gasps were all it was heard as Yui took the mud out of her face and hair, she walked up to him and slapped him hard.

Shu put his hand on his cheek, feeling the pain go worst, his eyes started to tear. His cries were loud and clear. Everyone was surprised by this.

"What happened here?" The teacher asked as she ran to the location, she carried Shu and looked at the rest who were quiet. "Well?"

"Yui-chan hit Shu!"

"Yeah, she was being mean to him!" Shu's friends said.

"That's not true sensei! They came here and started to bully Yui-chan!" Yui's friends talked back.

Soon, the children started to scream at each other making the teacher confused.

"Ok ok, Yui-chan come with me ok?" She extended her hand and Yui grabbed it, the 3 of them walked to the classroom.

 

********************************************************** 

 

"At last we got out earlier .." Sho said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Do you realise we are going to stay 2 weeks suspended?" I groaned at him.

"Yeah, I also realised that I'll have 2 weeks to spend quality time with my girl .." He grinned and kissed my cheek.

"My mom won't let me get out of my house you know .."

"I'll go visit you then, there is always a solucion." He smiled widely as we walk inside the kindergarten.

"Ah, Nanami-san, Sakurai-san, I'm glad you are together" One of the teachers said.

"We are a cute couple ne~" Sho said pouting his lips cutely.

"I didn't mean liike that, but yes, you look cute."

"Is Yui around?" I asked while taking Yui's stuff with me.

"Anou, about that.. Yui-chan and Shu-kun are in the classroom with their sensei."

"Eh? Aren't they suppost to be at the playground playing?" Sho asked while grabbing Shu's bag.

"Hai demo, they kind of got into a fight, so they were taken to the classroom earlier." She said bowing a little.

"Oh ..that's .. weird .. " I said looking at Sho, who had a surprised look on his face.

We walked to their classroom and entered, Shu was sobbing in one corner and Yui was playing with her cloth's hem.

"What happened here?" Sho asked walking to Shu.

"Y-yui hit me.." Shu whispered, his voice was hoarsy.

"Eh? .. Yui?" I went to Yui "You're all dirty .. " She didnt say anything and locked her arms around my neck as I carried her.

We walked home without a word muttered.

"Let's go home and eat a delicious lunch made by Eva-chan~ " Sho tried to light the mood but it didn't seem to work.

"They got into a fight .. I don't think they can just eat lunch together like nothing happened" I said looking at Yui, who had falled asleep.

"Kids these days.. fight without a good reason."

"Oh, calling me ugly isn't enough reason?"

"I didn't say that .. I just said that it's not a big deal, they're kids."

"Hmph, yeah .. not big deal at all"

"You're not going to be upset are you?"

"Of course not .. me being ugly is not a big deal at all ne"

 ............

"You are upset .."

"Duh~ really?"

"Evaa~ I didnt mean that!"

"Hm sure, thanks for the company .. and the suspension by the way." I said as I take out my house key.

"Hey .. look at me" He said in a sweet tone. "Please?"

I turn around to him "What is it?"

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes and nodded as he started leaning, I could feel the heat coming from his mouth but Shu put his hand in front of our lips, stopping us.

"What are you doing you chipmunk!" Sho took his hands away.

"No time for kissing, I'm hungry. Take me home!" He said and leaned his head on Sho's back again.

I laughed but the truth was, I was anxious for his kiss.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then .. "

"Yeah .. Please don't come too early."

He smilled and ran his fingers through my cheek, I look at his lips wishing they were glued on mine.

' I love you ..' He mouthed and pecked my lips. "See you tomorrow .. " He turned away, leaving me standing on my door, blushing.

"Hai .. "

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 4th Typhoon is OUT!

Hope you had a nice Christmas day and wish you all a good and happy new year~ may 2012 be better than 2011.

Sorry for not updating sooner, I was really blocked @_@ You know what I mean~ It's really frustrating when you want to write but don't have any ideas.

(Still haven't updated 'Save your kisses for me' .. I'm really really sorry for those who want to read it ._.)

I've been having really nice ideas but for new fanfics, not for the ones who are being currently writen :/ kinda ..

Hmm another thing .. is anyone in here as anxious as me to see the last episode of Nazotoki? I want to kill the subs-people! Ò.Ó I mean .. seriously!

I want Kageyama! Give me Kageyama! NOW!

-> I want to thank you readers :D I feel really happy when I read your coments~ *flailing hard!* I love you ~ hontoooo~

Oh, I want you to confirm me one thing. I've read something about Aibacchi, and had a nice laugh with it. It said:

Looks like Aiba locked himself outside his room by accident again!! And it’s also in Nagoya!!! He slept at the catering room of the Johnny's Jrs....This time he was saved by his 2 juniors... Lol AIba

Aiba: Nagoya is scary!~

(credits to yamakaze0672@twitter) 

 

.. so ..  xD did he really got locked? Because I really can imagine happening~ oh well .. it was a good one.

 

HIWATARII OUT-O!