5th Typhoon - ❤

Highschool sweethearts are forever, right? ~ Typhoon Generation

"What? You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? Pumpkin, when I was younger that happened to me too so .."

"So .. you are not mad at me"

"Me and your father used to fool around sometimes and we got caught an-"

"OK! I do not need to know what you did .."

"Nop, now I have to go. I'll take Yui-chan today, since I have to talk to Kaminari-sensei about her. Take care ~" My mom said grabbing her stuff and helping Yui with her seat belt.

"Nee-chan, I promise today I'll be a good girl." Yui mumbled looking down.

"It's ok to hit the boys, since they are mean sometimes ne .. Next time kick him in th-"

"Nanami Eva! That's not something she should know at her young age .." My mom sat on her seat and started her engine. "And please, check on the weather. If rain comes take the clothes inside."

"Hai, wakarimaa ..Have a good day you two." I said smiling and bowing towards them.

"Hai, bye bye~ Honey say bye bye to nee-chan." She said and started driving off.

"Bye bye nee-chan!" Yui waved from inside the car as they turn the corner.

I walked back inside the house and sat at the sofa, TV was on but nothing interesting enough for me to watch. It was still early so I went upstairs and took a shower, then went to my room and put my everyday clothes on top of my bed.

"Mou~ It's so weird dressing normal clothes on school day .." I mumbled to myself as my phone rang.

' Kite Kite Kite Kite 

Santa Monica

Kita Kite Kite Kite

Santa Monica~ ♪  '

I grabbed it and saw Sho's number 'This early?'

"Mochi Mochi~ "

"Ohayou Gozaimasu .. I'm at your door."

"Hai, I'll get it." I put my phone down and looked in the mirror "..eh? Why am I even looking in the mirror, it's just him .." I ran downstairs.

"surei shimasu !" I heard him yelling, when I turned to the  door he was already inside. "You seriously need to lock your door."

"And you seriously need to stop entering other people's houses so normally. What are you? A robber?" I groaned at him and smacked his arm.

"Itai, sorry! You were taking to long to open, where you checking yourself out in the mirror for me?" He smirked.

I blushed at his comment "No, I was-"

*CHU!*

"SAKURAI!" I yelled at him as he laughed at my flushed face "Don't do that so suddently, please."

"Ok! I'll let you know next time." He smiled brightly and entered the living room "Morning news yay~ "

I rolled my eyes and went to stand next to him "It's THE morning news .. what's so special about it?"

"Nothing but it's good to hear what's happening with our country don't you think?" He said as he sat on the sofa.

"Anyway .. do you want to eat?" I said to him as I went to the kitchen. "I'm sure you didn't eat because it was too early"

"You know me already, but no thank you. It's still early .."

I grabbed an apple and entered the living room, sitting next to him. He was focused on the news so I ate my apple in silence.

"Can't believe that man .. talks about my ideas on national television." He groaned as he crossed his arms.

"Eh? You mean that's your otou-san?"

"Hai .. that middle-aged chipmunk face man .."

I nearly chocked on my apple "Chotto Sakurai-kun .. you're so mean"

"I am?" He looked at me with innocent eyes "He's totally stealing my ideas to "save" the country .."

"Well, wouldn't it be a bit strange for him to say that his older son gave those ideas so they should do as you say?" I said finishing my apple.

"W- yeah but still .. he could give a little credit." I shrugged my shoulders.

Slowly, I feel his touch around me, his arm had come across my shoulders, bringing me closer to him "Lean on me .."

"Lean on you?"

"Yes .. are you scared?"

"N-no! Scared of what?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"What? You're not making sense Sakurai-kun."

"Why is it hard for you to call me Sho-kun, I don't understand."

"Ok, Sho-KUN. What would I be scared of?"

"Would you just .. lean on me. Please?"

I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder "Better?" His head rested on top of mine. "Much better."

His fingers started playing with my hair, and it felt good. This whole cute couple things felt good, I could get used to this ..

"Are you ready for me to kiss you?" He said with his hoarsy voice. I remember the kiss he gave me earlier that caught me off guard and I felt like my cheeks were burning "No.."

"Ehhh? Eva-chan nande?" He turned me around so I could face him, at that moment we made eye contact and it was like I had fireworks inside my stomach, I was afraid he would hear the noises that it was making. He started to come forward slowly until our lips were almost touching and for some reason I wanted to laugh.

"Eva-chan! Stop laughing." He said trying not to laugh, but I couldn't stop laughing at how bad he was at trying not to laugh, his expression was priceless.

"Mou, I want to kiss you properly, can I?" He was starting to get annoyed and turn around, not facing me anymore.

"Gomen Sho-kun, you're face was just priceless right now" I said trying to calm down, he didn't say anything and kept looking at the TV. "Ok now, I won't laugh anymore~"

His face was straight serious "Sho .."

"Hm.." He mumbled without looking at me.

"Really? You're getting mad at this?" I asked him getting closer to his face, he kept his eyes on the news.

"Won't you even look at me?"

"..."

"At least say something .."

"..."

"Sakurai Sho!"

"..."

"Ok then, go home if you want I'm going to my room" I said as I leave the living room, I slowed my steps near the stairs to see if he was following me but he never came, I ran upstairs and entered my room.

"It was a joke.. just a freaking joke!" I said to myself as I laid on my bed. "I'm not even going to be mad about this, it's plain stupid.."

I picked up my mobile phone that was next to me and saw his name on the list of recieved calls "Stupid chipmunk .." I looked at the window, it was still early, 8 pm maybe? .. I was stuck on my room because my "boyfriend" got upset about me laughing.. "Great .."

 

********************************************************** 

*Sho's POV*

I sighed and messed with my hair "Let me check on that girl.." I got up from the couch and went to her room, I knocked once and had no response. I knocked again and she still didn't say a word. "Stop kidding me Eva, I won't enter without you saying something.. I might see you .. not that would be bad but .." I knocked again.

"Ok, I'm going to enter" I put my hand infront of my eyes to prevent any incidents to happend, I peaked between my fingers to find her laying on her bed.

"Oi .. you sleeping?" I asked as I got closer to her "Of course she is .." I sat on a chair next to the window and looked outside. The clouds were getting darker, it seemed like heavy rain was yet to come.

I felt my mobile phone vibrating and I took it from my pocket, it was a message from Okada.

'Hope you're having a great time away from school, you lucky bastard Dx'

I laughed at his message, lucky me huh ..

I looked at Eva's sleeping face, she's beautiful .. her curly brown hair, slightly open, her chest rising as she breaths. I was indeed lucky.

 

**********************************************************  

*Eva's POV*

I can hear the heavy rain pouring outside, I opened my eyes to find Sho siting on the next to the window. He was staring at me.

"What?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

"Nothing .." He slide down the chair and looked at his mobile screen.

"OH !" I screamed as I jumped out of the bed.

I could tell I scared him, he was looking at me like I was a crazy woman "What is it?"

"It's raining! HARD! I need to take the clothes inside" I ran downstairs, putting my shoes on and a coat.

"You need help?" He asked coming down the stairs.

"Do you really need to ask? Of course I do!" I went outside and started to take the clothes inside.

In the end, I took all the clothes inside.. without Sho's help.

As I close the door he comes out of the kitchen with a cupcake on his mouth. "UMAI! You're dripping wet you know"

"I thought you were going to help me .." I said taking out the wet coat.

"Sorry, I was really hungry .." He said taking another bite.

'I'm not going to get mad at this ...I am not.' I thought.

"Sorry .." He turned his puppy eyes button on, the ones I couldn't resist. It was too cute to bare.

"It's ok, it's .. ok." I took my shoes off and went to the living room. He sat next to me and gave pecked me on the cheek.

I smiled at his action and took the rest of his cupcake from his hand and ate it.

"OI! Get yours!" He said messing with my hair, making me groan.

"Iya! Yadda Sho-kun! Yamete!" I screamed as he started tickling me, I slowly lay down as strenght left my body.

"Why did you eat my cupcake!?" He went on top of me and tickled me harder.

At this point we were like two mad people, screaming and laughing at each other "Let me go!"

"Iie. You have to pay for it!" I said and leaned down, catching my lips with his. His kiss was slow and passionate, he bit my lower lip and smirked "Better start paying.."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------  -------

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 5th Typhoon is OUT! 

Waaaaaaaai O_O I'm sorry I haven't been updating much~ (Still haven't updated 'Save your kisses for me' .. I'm really really sorry for those who want to read it ._.) 

 

Well, I have no news I think .. oh OHHHH NAZOTOKI SP!  ohhhhh my god! Reiko kissed Kage-chan's cheek! HOW DARE YOUUU! YOUUUUUU!!! T^T

I have the link but .. I still don't have the guts to watch it xD really, I am this stupid yes.

I will tho .. watch it .-. someday ne.

 

:o I can watch Japanese TV on my computer, I downloaded a programme that has Fuji TV, TBS, NTV, TV Asahi, etc (*-* it's so cool, I tell you. I want to watch Arashi~)

 

Hope you are having fun, please tell me your thoughts about this fic .. and please excuse me for not updating much :c gomen. *bow*

 

-> If you want to know what programme it is (the one to watch Japanese TV) message me.. I can't put the link here o.õ a friend of mine (the one who showed me) said it could be taken down .. and I would die if they do that.

HIWATARII OUT-O!