3rd Typhoon - ❤

Highschool sweethearts are forever, right? ~ Typhoon Generation

"Eva! Wake up~" Mom yelled, opening my bedroom door "Come in, sunshine is beautiful today ~" She opened my window, letting cold air enter the bedroom, sending me chills.

"Kaa-chan! It's 5AM, there's no freakin' sunshine at this hour~" I moaned pulling my blanket over my head.

"Oh .. you're right. But still, up up up! I'm leaving for work and I want you to help Yui like I do everyday." She said pulling my blanket.

"Ok! But it's too early, she won't wake up now so let me sleep a little bit more." I groaned as I sat on the bed, facing her.

"Demo~ you know th-"

"Onegaishimasu!" I said claping my hands together and bowing my head, she sighed and sat infront of me.

"Eva, youre so slow in the morning plus preparing everything for Yui, it's tirying, I'm not even kidding." She said.

"Hai, wakarimaa." I dragged my feet to the cold floor and his.

"Arigatou pumpkin~" She squeezed my cheeks and ran out of my bedroom.

"Really? You're leaving me without any instructions?" I put my slippers on and chase her through the house.

"No instructions needed pumpkin~ I trust you." She grabbed her purse and started checking herself in the mirror.

"Eh? But I don't even trust myself.. and yes! You're cute woman." I yawned and stretched myself. Mom kissed my forehead and opened the door. "Thank you honey, have a nice day."

"You too kaa-chan." I smilled and handed her her car keys.

I watched her get inside her car and start the engine, she opened the car's window and yeled "Ganbare~!" And drove away.

"Hai, ganbarimasu .." I closed the door and sighed "Now what?"

I went to the kitchen and looked at the two bentos that were on top of the table "At least she did those.."

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, then went to my bedroom to dress my uniform*"Now, to wake up Yui."

I went to her bedroom and opened the door slowly "Yui-pon, wake up~" She didn't answer. "Yui! Wake up, toay I'm taking you to kindergarden" I said as I opened the windows.

"Eh? Where are you?" Yui wasn't in her bed, I started looking for her everywhere inside this house "What the hel? Yui!" I went to the living room and she wasn't there, when I was about to go upstairs she appeared in front of me.

"God! You scared me! Yui are you deaf? Why didn't you answer me?" I walked to her and picked her up.

"Hm.." She leaned her head on my shoulders and resumen to her sleep.

"Fuzakeru na.. wake up and go take a shower." I walked to the bathrom and placed her inside the bathtub. "Wake up~" I shook her lightly.

"Nee-chan~ I want to sleep more!" She said while I was taking her pijama off.

"I know, But you've got to get ready. Don't you wanna play with your friends?" I kissed her cheek as she nodded. "Then shower while I prepare breakfast ok?"

"Hai." She started the shower and I went downstairs towards the kitchen, I grabbed two bowls and filled them with cereals adding milk and puting them in the microwave.

When I turned around I saw Sho leaning against the door.

"SHO! Will you stop entering other people's houses so naturally?!" I yelled, making him laugh.

"Bikuria~"

"I'm the one who should be surprised" What are you doing here anyway?" I took the bowls out of the microwae and placed them on the table.

"I came here so we could go to school together, it's like a boyfriend/girlfriend cute stuff that I don't really understand.. Do you mind?" He grinned.

"No.. want some?" I asked pointing to the cereal bowl.

"No thanks, I've eaten." He sat on the chair.

"Nee-chan! Where are my ?" Yui shouted from the bathroom.

"Omg I forgot to put her clothes there!" I said and ran to Yui's bedroom, taking her clothes and taking them to her  in the bathroom. "Gomen Yui-pon, nee-chan isn't used to this."

"Daijoubu, kaa-chan said that I should prepare myself mentally for today.." She said putting her clothes on.

'That woman is so cruel god!' I thought to myself. "Come take your breakfast when you're done. "I sais and closed the door.

"Such a clumsy okaa-san~I don't know if I would like you to be my kids mother" Sho said as I entered the kitchen.

"And who said I want to have your babies?" I asked him as I sat on a chair to start eating my cereals.

He sat infront of me and stared me down "Maji ka yo omae~ My babies will be the most handsome babies ever! With perfect hair and perfect face ne?"

"Oh well, it's nice to dream sometimes" I laughed at him, his 'I'm so hot' attitude used to annoy me but from the moment we started hanging out, it really made me realise that, he is, indeed, hot.

"Mite mite, I'm teling you! Nee-chan as this creepy grins" Yui said.

"Well, that one was kinda creepy  .. You're right Yui-chan." Sho said, both of them observing me like I was some wild animal.

"Oi! What are you saying!" I yelled at them and got up. "Yui get your bag now!"

"But I haven't finnished my cereals~" She whined.

"I don't care, you should be eating them instead of making fun of me." I placed my bento inside my bag. "Hayaku!"

She ran upstairs, I looked at Sho who was silently watching me "What?"

"You look cute when you're annoyed.." He sai in a low tone, a timid smile spreadig across his lips.

I was shocked that he managed to calm my annoyed slef but at the same time, I couldn't help but smile at his cute side. "Thank you .. I'm glad you like it."

He got up and took my hand, pulling me closer to him, his eyes were glued to my lips "Yesterday's kiss.. was so short. Maybe we should repeat?"

I laughed "Maybe? So you're not sure about this ne"

He looked me in the eyes, his eyes were darker but had the same effect as yesterday. They made me want to say yes to everything he said, made me want to touch him, made me want him to kiss me.

 I moved forward until his lips crashed on mine, slowly moving together. I felt his hands on my face, caressing my cheeks lightly, he pushed me against the table as my hands grabbed his uniform.

"Gomen nee-chan, I was watching Sailor Moon, we ca go now." We heard Yui, I pushed Sho away from me as he started laughing at my blushed face.

"Stop laughing, let's go." I said putting Yui's bento inside her bag. We walked Yui to kindergarden, I kissed her goodbye and left with Sho.

As we get inside school, I feel Sho's hand brush against nmine, I look up at him but he was loking away.

"Sakurai-senpai ohayou!" Some random girls from 1st year yelled.

"Oh! Ohayou , how ar you today?" He answered taking his hand away from mine.

The girls didn't even answer him properly, instead, they were squealing and making annoying girly noises.

"I'm going to my classroom. See ya." I said trying to get away from him, maybe it wouldn't be good for his reputation, hanging out with a 2nd year girl...

"Chotto Eva-chan, I'll go with you." He said grabbing my arm.

I snapped my arm away from his grip "Iie, daijoubu. You can stay here with your friends" I started walking to the shoe locker, opening mine and taking my shoes off. I sighed "Maybe.. I was a bit harsh?" I put my wabaki* on and walk up the stairs to my classroom.

"O-ha-you~ Nanami-chan!" Keiko sai placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Ohayou." I smilled at her.

"You don't seem very genki today, you ok?" She asked me, I could see concern in her face.

"Hai, just a bit tired." I said as we went inside our classroom. I sat at my desk that was next to Keiko's. As our sensei entered the classroom, Keiko gave everyone the signal "2D Gumi Up!" Everyone did as she told "Greet!" We bowed. "Sit!"

*In 3D Gumi classroom*

~Sho's POV~

The guys were all sitting around my desk, talking about .. I don't even know, guy stuff, but my mind was set on Eva. She started acting weird since we walked here, have I done something wrong?

"Sakurai-kun~who was that little gil who came with you? She snaped her arm so harshly~ that was rude!" Erika asked leaning her face close to mine.

"Maybe his sister? But she was kinda .. futsu* ne~ Not very pretty too, if she was a Sakurai she would be beautiful ne~" Michiko barged in,

I banged my hands on the desk "First! Michiko, she may be futsu but as least she's more beautiful that you'll ever be." I said looking at her, her eyebrows frowning ."And second, Erika do you mind? Your breath is really making me sick. And my GIRLFRIEND wouldn't like that."

Sounds of 'hiss' and 'meow' filled the classroom as both of them didn't say a word and got bak to their seats.

"Hidoooooooi Sakurai-chan~!" Okada* said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "That was harsh~ "

"It was about damn time someone said something to those two."

Our sensi came inside the classroom, everyone hurried to thei seats so I could give the signal. As everyone sat, I started. "3D Gumi up!" Everyone did as I said "Greet! Sit!"

Everyone sat and sensei bowed "Today we'll start with mythology". The class whined as I look outside.

"It's gonna be a long day .."

 

----------------------------------LUNCH TIME------------------------------------

~Eva's POV~

I opened my bento and look at the fod placed inside "Kaa-chan .. these are konbini onigiris*.." I said to myself but started eating while reading my Lupin manga.

"Hey, is Nanami here?" I heard Sho's voic but choose not to take my attention of my onigiri.

"Ah .. she's in her desk." One f my classmates said. Sho walked inside the classroom as if he owned it. "Hey."

"Hey" I said looking at Lupin. He sat infront of me and looked at me.

........................

.......................

................

..........

....

5 minutes had passed and not a singl  word was said, al this time he kept looking at me. My eyes never left my manga.

Then it happened ..

Sho took the manga away from me an brought my face to his, kissing me. I could tell he was angry ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Eva's uniform: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4010/4362161180_eb5de998cb.jpg 

*wabaki (everyone who have seen Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift knows what this is about xD: http://content6.flixster.com/question/30/43/33/3043336_std.jpg 

*futsu: ordinary/normal (I remembered me of Kisarazu Cat's Eye Bussan <3)

*Okada: Its the one and only Okada Junichi, lets just pretend he's Sho's age ^^: http://www.nipponcinema.com/videos/images/kisarazu-cats-eye-2-the-movie-trailer.jpg 

*konbini onigiri: onigiri from the conviniene store: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/84/261923139_871a5da573.jpg 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ITAI ! My fingers hurt!

I guess I have to embrace this pain ne~I do this because I love him AND because I like to write fics!

So .. - IT UP HIWATARII ! -

Well .. 3rd Typhoon is out! Hope you like it~ sorry for any wrong spelling ^^'

(yes, I know I'm not updating 'Save your kisses for me' but it's because I'm not having good idead, and I don't (wanna cry alone~ sorry, had a KAT-TUN moment here) .. anyway, I don't want to present to you NG chapters ~ gomenasai! *bow*)

->And don't forget to watch 'Nazotoki', it's very good for your soul~ TRUE.

 

 

Hiwatarii out-o! *