Prologue

Mnemophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was running.

Why was he running?

What was he running away from?

He shook his head. He didn't know.

He let his feet drag him away. There was this tiny disturbing voice inside yelling at him that he badly needed to get away. But from what? And why? He continued to let the questions linger. Why? He asks himself again. He doesn't know. He really doesn't know.

Suddenly, he wants to stop. He could already feel his legs giving up on him. With this, he started to wonder how long he has been running already. Even that question was left unanswered. When he opened his eyes, if he really did open his eyes, he already found himself running in a place he doesn't remember being before. He doesn't remember, but there was this sense of familiarity tingling inside him. Was he even sure he hadn't been there before? Again, he shook his head. He really doesn't know.

He wanted to cry. He wasn't aware that he was already doing so. Tears were already streaming down his cheeks and he wipes them away with the back of his hand without him really realizing that he did. He was confused, so confused to fully grasp what was happening around him. He was running, but he doesn't know the reason why. He wants to stop, but he couldn't bring himself to. He wants to cry and he was already, yet he's not even realizing it. There are a lots of questions running wild inside his mind, yet nothing could seem to answer them. He was in a place he was sure he had never been to before, yet the familiarity in that place was there. He thinks he's turning crazy.

And then he fell. His legs had finally given up on him. He sobbed on the ground. What was happening really? If someone could just tell him... If someone could only answer to his pleas...

 

 

 

 

He was suddenly pulled up to his feet. Long arms wrapped themselves around him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter