Chap 6;

The daily life of EXO: Kindergarten brats version

Chap 6

 

*

 

| Superheroes

 

“The great superhero—Kim Jongdae is here!!!”

 

It is out of a random moment but I swear, Kim Jongdae has calculated and plotted everything before he shouts like a maniac like that *cough*sarcasm*cough*.

 

“Shut up Chenchen. You’re not.” Kris lets out a sigh before he comes up to Chen’s place and drags him down from the chair.

 

“No. I am. I’m the great Chenchen who can control Lighting!!” Jongdae who refuses to come down and insists on his thought and Kris who secretly begs Jongdae to stop embarrassing himself in his thought fight with each other until Chanyeol jumps in between.

 

“No. Like I said. Fire is the greatest.”

 

“Shut up Chanyeol. Light controls everything.” Baekhyun protests.

 

“Imma stop the time and kick all of you outa here.” Tao’s moody on that day. Nonetheless, deep down inside everybody praises him for being able to stop the lame game of those lame brats.

 

 

*

 

 

| Moody Tao is moody

 

“Tao, you ok?” Kyungsoo asks Tao when he sees Tao’s complex expression.

 

“Fine.” Tao answers with one word, he seems pretty grumpy.

 

“O-okay.” Kyungsoo is the type of rascals who doesn’t want to get too involved in someone’s privacy. So he withdraws pretty quickly when Tao says he’s still fine without bothering to consider Tao’s tone and face when he says that.

 

“W-wait.” Tao quickly stops Kyungsoo by grabbing his collar.

 

“Eek.” The sudden grab startles Kyungsoo and gives him a small choke. “What are you--?” Before he could finish his sentence, Tao’s face is becoming worse, which stops him from doing so.

 

“Do you know how to read people’s tone? Don’t you see that I’m upset? Why are you so cruel?” Tao throws out bunch of questions for Kyungsoo, who is now pretty confused to the situation he is in.

 

“Wha-”

 

“Ok you know what forget it.” Tao, again, stops Kyungsoo from finishing his sentence.

 

“O-okay.” Kyungsoo nods slowly, he’s afraid to get scold again.

 

Then Tao looks up to Kyungsoo’s confused face. “Let’s start from the beginning.”

 

Wait. What? How is that ‘forget it’???

 

Kyungsoo swears, at that moment he wanna slap Tao’s out of himself but he cannot bring himself to do so, because Kris is sitting somewhere in this room. And as Tao’s guardian and security, Wu Yifan can beat any dude who hurts Tao. And Wufan’s kick is no joke.

 

“Let’s begin from the start.” Tao kinda push Kyungsoo and then counts, “now begin.”

 

As much as he is confused, Kyungsoo is still doing what Tao demands him to do. He doesn’t get why he’s doing it, but he knows that there is so unknown force makes he unconsciously do it.

 

“Are you ok?” Kyungsoo steps one step to Tao’s place and re-acts again. Tao looks up to Kyungsoo with fiery eyes and says:

 

“Do I look like I’m ok?”

 

“Ok cut cut.” Another voice suddenly jumps in.

 

“What are you doing Channie?” Now Kyungsoo is double confused.

 

“Film a movie, of course.” Chanyeol answers as if it’s nothing.

 

 “Ok what?” Tao is not happy with Chanyeol’s statement.

 

“You guys want a nice movie or not? Your choice.” Chanyeol gives Tao a ‘you-should-know-what-to-do’ face and shrugs. Tao stops for a little and steps back.

 

“You’re right.”

 

RIGHT? WHERE?

 

Thank god Do Kyungsoo is a quiet type who doesn’t scream that easily, instead he is mentally fighting with himself whether he should retreat or go with the flow.

 

“Ok you step back.” While Kyungsoo is busy thinking of a solution, Chanyeol is occupied at pointing him to go here and go there in order to ‘perfect’ his lil’ movie.

 

“Now, Tao acts angrier but with sad look. Kyungsoo, please show you care.” Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo with desperate eyes; almost begging Kyungsoo to complete is ‘role’ nicely. “Ok… 1… 2… 3! Action!”

 

And somehow the movie begins with Tao and Kyungsoo acting as the main characters.

 

“Hey, you ok?” Kyungsoo is trying hard to feel sympathy and considerate while Tao is becoming more moody than he ever is in order to complete is role.

 

“You think I’m ok? No I’m not ok. I hate you all.”

 

What are you trying to do Tao…?

 

 

*

 

 

| Fix him, Kris

 

“Do you know what’s wrong with Tao?” Junmyeon is tempted to ask the question.

 

Kris shrugs, “no.”

 

“Hmph…” Suho stops to think, “then fix him.” He demands, uses his index finger to point at Tao’s place with his face kind of lift up.

 

Kris doesn’t answer Suho. Instead he kicks Suho to his legs and walks away.

 

“I’m busy.”

 

 

*

 

| Even though he acts like he doesn’t care, he does

 

It is when everything gets out of control.

 

Such as Tao becomes so moody, he starts to kick everybody that he considers is in his way. He is willing to fight with whoever mocks him or makes fun of him. He can easily throw a tantrum at whoever makes a ruckus in the class. Thus, the class becomes so quiet it’s horrifying.

 

“What’s going on?” Kim Jongdae raises his voice despite Tao’s glares at him. The toughest man prize goes to Kim Jongdae, no doubt. “This is scary.”

 

“Ok Tao,” Kris finally shows some interest in Tao. “You ok?”

 

“You ok? Are you true to yourself?” Tao rolls his eyes, doubtfully asks.

 

“Be more nice.” Kyungsoo whisperes to Kris’s ears, Kris lets out a sigh.

 

“I really care, please.”

 

“No, you’re not.” Tao protests. Kris is slowly losing his temper. But he breathes in to keep himself calm.

 

Ok… ok… hang in there…

 

“Really…” Kris looks directly to Tao’s eyes, hopefully Tao will understand. Tao looks back.

 

“Um…” He thinks, “nothing.”

 

“YAH YOU WANNA DIE?”

 

“SOMEBODY STOP FANFAN. OR ZITAO WILL DIE.” Jongdae quickly stands up from his seat and shouts. The other ten kids begin to move their asses and use most of their energy to stop this childish fight.

 

Ok that is exaggerating…

 

To be honest, there is no fight.

 

As soon as Jongdae shouts that, Tao is already teary.

 

“Sorry.” Even before Tao can drop one drop of tear, Kris already apologies like a man. Somehow Kris pulls out a piece of wrapped candy and gives it to Tao. Tao snorts and receives the candy from Kris.

 

“Stop being moody. Yeah?” The cool Kris says while he pats on Tao’s head like a father to his *erm* daughter *cough I mean cough* son.

 

“Yeah…” Tao answers in a low voice, his cheeks flash a visible light fink color.

 

Kris may appear cold, but he’s definitely the sweetest guy inside.

 

Because it’s my style~

 

End chap 6.

 


This is the longest chap up until now (I think) 

Anyways I cant wait until Dec 19th ERMAGAWD

PLEASE SOMEBODY FANGIRL WITH ME HAHAHAHA