Chap 5;

The daily life of EXO: Kindergarten brats version

Chap 5

Problems

 

*

 

| Car race

 

Jongin and Yixing love to race cars—toy cars of course. While Baekhyun has all the nice cars, he doesn’t like to get them in actions because he’s afraid his cars will be ruined. So it’s only Jongin and Yixing participate in their little race. They love racing cars to the point even when they are sleeping, they dream of racing together.

 

“Beep beep!! Get outa wayy!!” Jongin screams with all he’s got with his car on his righty and fist on his lefty for protection.

 

“Get out get out!!” Yixing—who seems to be an obiedient and quiet kid, now becomes too hyper for all the elder’s sake.

 

Both of them hold their cars while rolling the wheels on the ground and run around with it. It becomes quite troublesome for other kids to play. Because both of them are too into the game to the point they push other kids and step in other kids’ toys just the sake of the competition.

 

“YAH! MY TOYS!” Yifan shouts infuriatingly when his master piece—the card castle is ruined. All his hardwork from this morning now is all gone, leaving a frustrated Yifan behind and two innocent-not-brats with him. “YOU TWO. WANNA DIE??”

 

Kris comes to both of them, grabs their collar and glares at them. He hisses: “Apologize. Now.”

 

“I-I’m sowwy.” Yixing jumps a little when he sees Kris’ face.

 

“Now now Yifan. Lay will cry.” Junmyeon crosses his arms as he tries to save Lay from Kris’ anger.

 

“Be quiet Susu.”

 

“Yah! Who are you calling Susu??” Suho is slowly losing his composure.

 

“Who else?” Kris gives a half smile on his face. Suho can feel his hot blood raise up to his face.

 

“Somebody stop Suho before he goes nuts!!” Jongdae shouts from a far. Again, he doesn’t want to do anything, not even moving his from his place. He wants to stop the commotion but he doesn’t want to move around, so he commands other people to do it for him. Typical Kim Jongdae.

 

| Trauma

 

Minseok is called baozi.

 

Luhan named him that.

 

Why?

 

Because his cheeks are so chubby and fluffy, like bun bun and Luhan loves to give people nickname. That’s just how he is.

 

So it is not coincident at all that Minseok loves bun (really).

 

And it should be understandable that Minseok doesn’t like to share his favorite food to other peeps (except for Luhan. Since he’s nice, he deserves the exception).

 

“It smells really good.” Jongdae shamelessly comes up to Minseok and compliments.

 

“Shankiu.” Minseok flashes a big smile on his face. Jongdae’s face somehow englightens up a bit. “But no.” But then Minseok drops the next sentence which also drags Jongdae’s mood with it. It seems like Minseok knows exactly what Jongdae wants and needs.

 

“Why??” Jongdae whines.

 

“Because,” Minseok takes another mouthful of bun and chews it delightfully, “no.”

 

“Plee!” Jongdae annoyingly kicks Minseok’s legs before he walks away, acting in all ‘IDK’ manner.

 

“Plee!” Minseok merongs back. He doesn’t care what other kids look at him either. He doesn’t like it when those folks bite his food. Because he has a trauma with it not so long ago.

 

//

 

It was a lovely, lovely day. When his mom bought him a pretty good-looking, tasty bun from the street vending cart. He had it everyday, but that vending cart just appeared in the neigherhood once a week. It is a rare type to Minseok’s pleasure. He was pretty with it when he thought of eating and sharing it with other kids (yes, he used to be really sweet—those rotten brats /tsk).

 

By the time he arrived at Exotics’ S classroom, the classroom was already noisy.  Those brats were playing and screaming because they were too hyper and too cool to stay quiet.

 

“HELLO HELLO.” Our little Minseok cheerfully skipped into the class with the box full of buns in his hands.

 

“I SMELL FOOD.” Suho suddenly shouted even though Minseok did nothing. Everyone immediately dropped whatever they were doing and ran to Minseok’s place. Didn’t even let Minseok sit down and opened up the box, they all shamelessly jumped into him and fought for the food inside.

 

“Ac-ack …” Our Minseok was too small and weak to win against 10 folks in the room. And so he let it be and lost all of his favorite buns.

 

//

 

Don’t blame them for what they did. They are still kids anyways. Due to some reasons on that day, they acted without thinking. And so it accidentally becomes a trauma for Minseok. From that day on, Minseok only buys one bun, enough for him and little bit for Luhan—just for the taste.

 

 

*

 

| Scary peeps

 

“You should share.” Luhan suggests when both of them are building Lego house together.

 

“No way.” Minseok shakes his head like there’s tomorrow.

 

“Why?”

 

“They are scary…” Minseok mumbles as he scans the whole room where he sees Sehun learns dancing moves from Jongin. Jongdae pulls some pranks on Junmyeon and Yixing and ends up being beaten by Junmyeon. Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s peaceful moment (atlast) when they finally treat each other nicely (though second later they are found quarreling over who has the control on something *cough*lame*cough*). Yifan and Kyungsoo being lazy around—meaning they are only laying and doing nothing at all. And Tao is solitarily and loudly practicing his so-called Kungfu-or-Wushu-or-whatever-they-are.

 

Luhan glances a look with Minseok and then he finally lets out a sigh, “right.”

 

End chap 5.