Choosing Between the 2

Right Beside You

Donghae brought Jessica on the mall. He needs to skip his remaining classes because of his unexpected visitor.

“You should have told me that you’re coming.” Donghae said.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise.” Jessica said.

“What if I already got home and you didn’t see me at the school?” Donghae asks.

“I already thought of it when I arrived but thanks to your schoolmate that she helped me even though she had this love problem.” Jessica said.

“Love problem? Who?” Donghae asks.

“The girl named Yoona. Before she get you, her boyfriend appeared and apologizing. She must be embarrassed with the sudden visit of her boyfriend that she accepted his apology.” Jessica said.

‘Yoona has a boyfriend than me?’

“Did you heard the name’s guy?” Donghae asks.

“Geun… Geun Suk? I think?” Jessica said.

Donghae doesn’t know any guy in school that has a name Geun Suk.

‘But how did she met him? Maybe in one of her friends?’

……………………………………..

“You shouldn’t have to go to the school. What if Donghae saw us?” Yoona said to Geun Suk.

After leaving Jessica and Donghae, she went to the mall to meet Geun Suk.

“You didn’t answer my calls so I don’t have a choice but to visit you.” Geun Suk said. “And besides, if I saw Donghae, I will distant myself.”

“He didn’t see you but his girlfriend did.” Yoona said.

“Jessica? That girl is Jessica?” Geun Suk asks.

Yoona nodded.

“Why are you together?” Geun Suk asks.

Yoona told her what happened.

“And you really did what he told you.” Geun Suk said.

“I don’t have a choice.” Yoona said. “Let’s go back to us. From now on, I am your master and you will do anything I say, ok?”

“Ne, master.” Geun Suk said.

“Good.” Yoona said.

……………………………………..

After helping Geun Suk to find Yoona in the school, Hyoyeon went to the bookstore. She doesn’t want to disturb the two to their love problems.

“Annyeong.” Someone greets on her side.

Hyoyeon looks at the person on her side. It was Sooyoung.

“You again?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I am not here to fight. In fact, I apologize for accusing you that you are my boyfriend’s-”

“Ex-boyfriend.” Hyoyeon corrected.

“What?” Sooyoung asks.

“My dongsaeng is your ex-boyfriend.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh right. Ex-boyfriend. I’m sorry for accusing you that you are my ex-boyfriend’s girlfriend. Now I know that you’re not that girl.” Sooyoung said.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I saw them at McDonalds and I heard their conversation.” Sooyoung said. “It seems that the girl has two boyfriends.”

“Are you following Geun Suk?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It is just a coincidence. I was eating at McDonalds when they sat on the chairs at my back.” Sooyoung said. “Are you going to tell it to them?”

“I-”

“Hyoyeon?” it was Junho.

Junho approached them.

“It doesn’t matter if you tell it to Geun Suk or not. Bye.” Sooyoung said and left.

“Isn’t she the girl that went to the school?” Junho asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Did she hurt you?” Junho asks.

“Of course not but she will hurt someone.” Hyoyeon said. “Nice to see you here, Junho, but I need to go now.”

“Ok.” Junho said.

Hyoyeon left the bookstore totally forgot that she is going to buy books. She calls Geun Suk.

“Ne, noona?”

“Where are you?”

“We’re at Taeyeon’s place?”

“Don’t leave there. I’m coming. I need to tell you something.”

Hyoyeon gets inside the elevator. It will be faster to use the elevator than the escalator.

Hyoyeon is now in the arcade when she saw Donghae and Jessica coming. After she heard Yoona said the name ‘Jessica’ a while ago, she got the hint that Jessica is Donghae’s girlfriend.

She quickly went inside the arcade and went straight to Taeyeon’s place.

“Hi, Taeyeon! Where’s Geun Suk?” Hyoyeon asks.

“They are playing at the Magic Box.” Taeyeon said.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said and went to the place where the Magic Box is.

She saw the two playing.

“Dongsaeng.” She called.

“Ne, noona?” Geun Suk said. He didn’t bother to look at her because he and Yoona are busy playing.

“Donghae and a girl are coming here.” She said.

“Ehhh???” the two reacted.

“And I saw Sooyoung.” She whispered to Geun Suk.

“What?” Geun Suk said.

The game ended.

“We need to get out of here first.” Yoona said.

They are going to the door when they saw Donghae and Jessica enter.

They hide at the back of an arcade machine.

When the couple is gone, they left.

“I should better go.” Yoona said.

“You’re right.” Geun Suk said. “I’ll call you later.”

“Ne. Bye-bye.” Yoona said and left.

Hyoyeon pulls Geun Suk to the bench and they sat.

“You said something about Sooyoung. What is it?” Geun Suk asks.

“Sooyoung saw you and Yoona at McDonalds a while ago and she heard everything. She knew that Yoona is your girlfriend and Yoona has another boyfriend.” Hyoyeon said.

“What? How come I didn’t see her there?” Geun Suk asks.

“I don’t know.” Hyoyeon said. “What are your plans now?”

“I should talk to Yoona.” Geun Suk said.

“I don’t know, dongsaeng. Things are getting much complicated. Sooyoung is here. Jessica is here.” Hyoyeon said.

“I love Yoona and I’ll do anything for her.” Geun Suk said.

‘I knew you will say that… This is the reason sometimes falling in love is just like a stone that you will hit on your head.’

“Want some ice cream? My treat.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne.” Geun Suk said.

……………………………………..

After few days, Donghae talks to Yoona.

“Be honest with me. You have a boyfriend than me, right?” Donghae said.

Yoona doesn’t surprise at it all because she knew that Jessica will said that.

“Ne.” Yoona said.

She waits for Donghae to get mad.

Donghae sighed. “Since when?”

“Summer.” Yoona said.

“I can’t blame you. I didn’t had a time for you during last summer but I want you to break up with him.” Donghae said.

Yoona knew that he will say that.

“But…”

“Or you need to choose between me and that guy.” Donghae said.

“If I want you to choose between me and Jessica, who would you choose?” Yoona asks.

Donghae holds her hand. “I don’t need to choose between you and her. You are both important to me.”

Yoona isn’t happy about his answer but she can’t force him to choose because she knew Donghae very well.

……………………………………..

Yoona doesn’t know what to do. She can’t hurt Geun Suk but she loves Donghae so much.

“Urghhh! What should I do? Mumu or Donghae?” Yoona said to herself.

“Hi, Yoona.” Jaejoong greets.

“Hello.” Yoona greets.

“You look like you have a problem.” Jaejoong said.

“I’m fine.” Yoona lied.

“Well, if you need someone to talk to, I am always here.” Jaejoong said.

He was about to leave when Yoona called him.

“Can you give me an advice? Well, not really for me. For a friend.” Yoona said.

“Sure. Tell me.” Jaejoong said.

“My friend has two boyfriends but her first boyfriend found it out and now her first boyfriend is letting her to choose between them. What should he do?” Yoona said.

“Well, your friend must know who she really loves and choose that guy.” Jaejoong said.

“You have a point.” Yoona said. “Thanks, Jaejoong.”

“You’re welcome.” Jaejoong said.

Yoona left him.

“Is she talking about Hyoyeon? But I thought Hyoyeon is single.” Jaejoong said.

……………………………………..

Yoona is in the restroom when Yuri and Hyoyeon came.

“Yoona, we’re going to Hyo’s house. She will gonna help me to make a clay sculpture.” Yuri said. “Wanna go with us?”

“I can’t. I have to go somewhere.” Yoona said.

The truth is, she is going to break up with someone.

“Oh ok.” Yuri said.

After the two retouch their make-ups, they left.

Yoona calls someone.

……………………………………..

Hyoyeon and Yuri went to the mall to buy some clay that they will gonna be use.

“Do you think that Yoona is kinda weird lately?” Yuri asks.

“Yoona?” Hyoyeon asks. She was busy choosing some color for the clay.

“Ne.” Yuri said.

‘She’s weird lately because of having two boyfriends.’ Hyoyeon’s thought.

“I don’t think that she’s weird.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you think that she is going to break up with Donghae?” Yuri asks.

“What makes you think that?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Well, it is about time that she should break up with him. After all, he cheats.” Yuri said.

“Cheats?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Oh no! I shouldn’t have said that.” Yuri said.

“Cheats, you mean that Donghae has another girlfriend and her name is Jessica?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You knew?” Yuri asks.

“I guess it wasn’t a secret at all.” Hyoyeon said. “Are these enough?”

Yuri checks the different color of clays.

“Ne.” Yuri said.

They headed to the cashier.

“So, how did you know?” Yuri asks.

“I have ways.” Hyoyeon said and laughs like a devil.

“Oh come on.” Yuri said. “You’re sound like a devil.”

“It is my intention.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………..

Yoona is waiting at the side of the fountain to someone. While waiting, she is thinking if she made a right decision.

‘You can do it, Im Yoona. There is no back out. You already chose and you must do it.’ Yoona’s thought.