Hyoyeon and her crush

Right Beside You

After hanging out with Hyoyeon, Geun Suk went home and calls Yoona.

“How’s the date with your girlfriend?”

“It’s a disaster. I shouldn’t have come.”

“Oh? But why?”

Geun Suk told her what happened.

“And the worst part is, she called Hyoyeon a mistress.”

“Well, is there something going on between you and Hyo? I mean, if I am your girlfriend, I might get jealous too if you and Hyo are always together.”

“Hyo and I are best friends. Nothing more.”

“If that so, you don’t need to be jealous with her sunbae because their relationship might just be hoobae-sunbae relationship.”

“But she totally ignored me when she is talking to her sunbae.”

“Are your relationship is legal to her family?”

“No.”

“Well, maybe her sunbae is a close friend of her family that’s why she pretends that you’re not her girlfriend.”

“Do you think so?”

“Well, that’s just my thoughts. Unless, if there is more than that.”

“What do you mean?”

“There are different reasons why your girlfriend acted that way. There is also reason that she might like the guy. But don’t believe it since we don’t know her reasons.”

“But I think I believe that because if she is hiding our relationship to him just because of her family, she should have tell it to me but no she didn’t, she just make an excuse to get jealous to Hyo.”

“You should talk it over.”

“I’ll try.”

“I should go now. My boyfriend is calling.”

“Ok. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Geun Suk sighed after that. He wants to call Hyoyeon but she is probably sleeping by that time.

Then, his younger sister came to his room.

“Oppa, Sunny unnie wants to see you.”

‘Just the right time.’ Geun Suk’s thought.

Sunny or Sunny Lee is Geun Suk’s best friend since high school.

“Sunny, you came when I needed you.” Geun Suk said when he went to the living room.

“Girlfriend problem?” Sunny asks.

“You know me very well.” Geun Suk said.

“Oh come on! We know it each other so long.” Sunny said. “So, is it Sooyoung or Yoona?”

“Yoona? She isn’t my girlfriend.” Geun Suk said.

“But soon-to-be.” Sunny said. “So, what’s wrong with ‘the-girl-that-has-nothing-good-except-being-tall’?”

Geun Suk almost laughed of what Sunny called to his girlfriend.

Geun Suk told her what happened.

“Break up with her.” Sunny said after the story telling.

“You and Yoona had different answer.” Geun Suk said.

“Your girlfriend has too much sins to you. It is time for you to finish your relationship.” Sunny said.

“Hmm… I need another best friend that will tell me what I should do.” Geun Suk said.

“Ask Hyoyeon and I know that she will answer like me.” Sunny said.

“I’ll ask her tomorrow. I haven’t told her what happened.” Geun Suk said.

……………………………………..

“Break up with her.” Hyoyeon said after hearing the problem of Geun Suk.

“Sunny is right. You and Sunny said the same thing.” Geun Suk said.

“It is because Sooyoung needs to be punished.” Hyoyeon said. “And she even called me mistress? I didn’t even met her even once and she will accused me like that. Excuse me! I’m too beautiful to be your mistress and besides you’re not my type.”

“I know that.” Geun Suk said. “We are just noona-dongsaeng relationship.”

“Right!” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………..

After hanging out at the mall with Geun Suk, she went back to her school.

“Hi, Seohyun!” Hyoyeon greets.

“Hi!” Seohyun greets.

Hyoyeon sat on the floor next to Seohyun.

A group of students came out from the classroom.

Hyoyeon stares at the handsome guy that left the classroom with his friends.

He is Kim Jaejoong, the new heartthrob of their school. He came from US and still has difficult in speaking Korean. He is Hyoyeon’s secret crush.

Seeing her secret crush in school makes her day complete.

“Hyo, let’s go.” Seohyun said.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………..

After her class with Seohyun, Hyoyeon has one hour break. Her next class is where she and Yoona are classmates. She went to the third floor of the school building to meet Yoona there. She saw her with Kim Jaejoong.

“Hyo, this is Kim Jaejoong. Jae, she’s Kim Hyoyeon.” Yoona introduce Hyoyeon to him.

“Hi.” Jaejoong greets in English.

“Hello.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll just go out and see Donghae.” Yoona said.

Yoona left them.

“So, do I need to speak in English?” Hyoyeon asks Jaejoong in English.

This will be a 1 on 1 English.

“It’s ok if you can speak Korean. I can understand a little.” Jaejoong said.

“Well, I need to practice my English so it is fine.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you know that we’re classmate in Physics?” Jaejoong asks.

“Yes, of course. How wouldn’t I know? You are famous in here.” Hyoyeon said. “Actually, I should be the one asking you that. I don’t know if you notice me in our class.”

“I do. Actually, I know that you, Yoona and another friend of yours are always in a group.” Jaejoong said. “I just don’t know your names. Yoona was the one who approached me.”

“Where are your friends?” Hyoyeon asks.

“They went out to eat. I am not hungry so I didn’t go with them.” Jaejoong said.

“You seem have lots of friends here.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m trying to be friendly to everyone but some of them are avoiding me. I don’t know why.” Jaejoong said.

“Because of your language. Some of us are not confident with their English skills. Like me, I am not really confident in speaking but I am confident with my writing. I am a fan fiction writing.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah… No wonder I often seen you with your laptop when you’re alone.” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah. If I have an hour break before my next subject, I often write in my laptop.” Hyoyeon said. “And also, I only have few friends here.”

“You should be friendlier.” Jaejoong said.

“Nah… I’m a loner. I prefer to be alone if I don’t have my friends with me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Being alone is fun but being with your friends is more fun.” Jaejoong said.

“I agree.” Hyoyeon said. “But my closest friends are not here.”

Jaejoong friends arrived and call him.

“Well, I should go now. Thanks for accompanying me.” Jaejoong said.

“No, thanks for accompanying me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Bye!” Jaejoong said.

“Bye!” Hyoyeon said.

After Jaejoong left, Hyoyeon felt happy that she wants to scream but she can’t.

She just grab her handphone and post something on her facebook.

My happiest day of my life! <3 <3 <3

……………………………………..

After doing her assignments, Hyoyeon checks her facebook. She saw a friend request on her notification. She checks who it is. She gasped when she reads the name.

Jaejoong Kim

Hyoyeon quickly accepts the friend request.

After few seconds, Jaejoong chats her.

Jaejoong: Thanks for accepting my request. :)

Hyoyeon: You’re welcome! :)

Hyoyeon wait for a reply but none.

Hyoyeon: I should sleep now.

Jaejoong: Isn’t it too early?

Hyoyeon: I already used to sleep early. :P :P :P

Jaejoong: Oh, ok… Goodnight. :) :) :)

Hyoyeon: Goodnight! :) :) :)

Hyoyeon wants to chat with him for long but she is not good in conversation. Unless if it is about KPOP and JPOP.

So, after logging out, she went to sleep.

……………………………………..

Meanwhile, Geun Suk is trying to think whether he will break up with Sooyoung or not.

Just then, Yoona calls.

“Hey! What’s up?”

“I’m thinking if I should break up with her or not.”

“You should think it hard or if you want you should know the truth first before deciding.”

“But how?”

“Go to her university without her knowing.”

“Hmm… You have a point.” He said. “Anyway, we’re always talk every night. Isn’t it supposed to be your boyfriend?”

“Well, we are always together every day and also at night, he talks to his other girlfriend.”

“Other girlfriend?”

“Ne. He has other girlfriend besides me. And please don’t tell it to Hyoyeon.”

“I won’t.”

“He has this girlfriend even before we met. She studies in province and they are only talking through handphone.”

“It is ok with you?”

“Ne. I love him so much.”

“But what if she found out?”

“We’re being careful so it won’t.”

“Why don’t you break up with him?”

“I told you I love him.”

Geun Suk wants to tell her that it is not right and it will make things complicated if the other girl found it out.

“But what if the guy needs to choose between you and her?”

“I will accept whatever his decision but I am still hoping that he will choose me.”

“Is he really that handsome?”

“Hey! It is not only about the looks!”

“I know. I am just kidding.”

“Let’s go back to your girlfriend. When are you planning to go?”

“Why? Do you want to go with me?”

“Nah… I am busy.”

“Awww…”

“Why don’t you ask Hyo?”

“Hyo? It is impossible. She never go with me that far. Her parents are strict.”

“Have you been to her once?”

“Ne. I think two times but I never met her parents since they are working.”

“Awww… I wanna go to her house too.”

“Just ask her.”

“I’ll ask her one time.”

“I heard from Hyo that you are always late in school.”

“It is because I always woke up late.”

“Snorlax.”

“What? Snorlax?”

“Yeah. In pokemon. Snorlax always sleeping. From now on, I’ll call you Snorlax.”

“Hahaha… Very funny…”

“Are you mocking me?”

“Ne!”

“But you’re the cutest Snorlax.”

“Whatever.”

“Let’s just change the topic.”

The two talk anything until it is already late.

……………………………………..

The next day, Geun Suk went to see his girlfriend without his girlfriend knowing. He went to her university.

After waiting for few minutes, he saw her with her sunbae.

The two are pretty much close. The two are teasing each other. Then, her sunbae holds her hand and walk together.

Geun Suk hides in an empty room when he saw them walking towards him.

“Where do you want to eat?” her sunbae asks.

“It’s up to you, hon.” Sooyoung said.

When the two gone, Geun Suk comes out of the room.

……………………………………..

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon and Yoona are waiting for their next class.

“Jaejoong added me on my facebook.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? That’s nice. He added me few weeks ago.” Yoona said.

“So, you knew each other for so long?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Not that long. Few weeks ago. We’re classmates in some subject and he approached me.” Yoona said.

Hyoyeon can’t help but to feel disappointed. It seems that Jaejoong likes Yoona too. Well, it can’t help it since Yoona is quite popular in school but even Jaejoong falls on Yoona’s charm.

Jaejoong came and sat next to Hyoyeon.

“You didn’t greet me when I saw you a while ago at the entrance.” Jaejoong said to Hyoyeon.

“Mian but I probably didn’t see you.” Hyoyeon said.

Actually, it is a lie. She saw him with his friends and she got shy to greet him.

“Jae, there you are. Come.” One of his friends call him.

“Well, see you later.” Jaejoong said and left.

“Do you like him?” Yoona asks.

“It is just a crush. I have so many crush, you know.” Hyoyeon said.

“Korean idol, you mean?” Yoona said.

“Ne! How did you know?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Because of Geun Suk.” Yoona said.

“He told you that? At least you know.” Hyoyeon said.

Just then, Hyoyeon’s handphone rings.

“Ne, dongsaeng?... Eh?... Araso… Let’s see after my class.” Hyoyeon said.