Hyoyeon knows it

Right Beside You

“Choi Sooyoung? Geun Suk’s ex-girlfriend?” Hyoyeon asks.

“That’s me.” The girl said.

“Geun Suk told me that you live in province. I didn’t expect you here.” Hyoyeon said.

“I came here to ask you to leave Geun Suk alone.” Sooyoung said.

“Why would I leave my dongsaeng alone?” Hyoyeon asks. “I am his best friend not his ex-girlfriend.”

“Don’t use the term ‘best friend’, I know that you are lying.” Sooyoung said.

“Choi Sooyoung, I don’t really want to argue with you. I want to go home and I don’t care what you think of me and Geun Suk. After all, he broke up with you because you are a two-timer girl.” Hyoyeon said.

“He told you that?” Sooyoung asks.

“Even to his other best friends.” Hyoyeon said. “So, if you’ll excuse me. I am going home.”

Hyoyeon turned her back to Sooyoung but Sooyoung grabs her arm.

“Hyoyeon?” the two guys said.

It was Jaejoong and Junho.

Sooyoung released Hyoyeon’s arm.

“What’s going on?” Jaejoong asks.

“Guard, can you please move this girl away from here? She’s making a scene here.” Junho said to the guard.

The guard quickly move Sooyoung away.

“Gwenchana?” Junho asks.

“Ne. Thanks because you came.” Hyoyeon said and starts to move away.

“Wait up!” Jaejoong said.

Junho follows.

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asks.

“Going home.” Hyoyeon said.

“What if that girl follows you?” Junho asks.

“I’m fine. She can’t hurt me.” Hyoyeon said.

A cab stops on her front.

“Bye!” Hyoyeon said and get on the cab.

 

……………………………………..

“She did what?” Geun Suk said. He is at the mall with Yoona and currently talking to Hyoyeon on the handphone.

“She went to our school and confronts me. I can’t believe that she is still thinking that I am your girlfriend.”

“What happened?”

“I told her that I am your best friend and I don’t care what she thinks of us because all I know that you broke up with her because she’s a two-timer girl.”

“You really said that? It isn’t like you.”

“She really pissed me off. She even grabs my arm to stop me from leaving. Good thing some people helped me.”

“Where is she?”

“I don’t know. The guard move her away then I went home.”

“You should be careful.”

“I can take care of myself and besides I should thank her because I got close with my 2 crush.”

“What? 2 crush? So, that ‘some people’ you are talking about are your 2 crush?”

“Ne.”

“Hmm… I should meet your 2 crush.”

“Not a chance! Hahaha! Anyway, I’d better go now. I need to do my homework.”

“Ne… Annyeong.”

“Annyeong…”

“So, your ex-girlfriend is here?” Yoona asks.

“Ne. She thinks that Hyo is my girlfriend. She even went to our school.” Geun Suk said.

“That’s bad.” Yoona said.

“You should be more careful. I don’t want Sooyoung to know that you’re my girlfriend.” Geun Suk said.

“Araso.” Yoona said.

“By the way, Hyoyeon wants to watch G.I. Joe 2. I told her that we will watch it the three of us.” Geun Suk said.

“Ooohhh… I like that!” Yoona said. “But she still doesn’t know about our relationship, right?”

“Ne. I keep it a secret.” Geun Suk said.

Yoona smiled.

……………………………………..

Friday…

Hyoyeon went to the mall to buy some stuffs for her project. When she is done, she went to visit Taeyeon on her job.

“Hi, Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hi! Where’s Geun Suk?” Taeyeon said.

“His grandpa made him his driver.” Hyoyeon said.

“I saw him yesterday with Yoona.” Taeyeon said.

“Yesterday?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne and also last Wednesday.” Taeyeon said.

“With Yoona too?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” Taeyeon said.

“Those two are hiding something from me and I think I know what it is.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………..

Geun Suk got home after being a one-day-driver of his grandfather. He was surprised to see that he got some visitor.

“Choi Sooyoung, how did you know my house?” Geun Suk said.

“I have ways.” Sooyoung said.

“What do you want?” Geun Suk coldly said.

“I want you back.” Sooyoung said.

“If I already threw something, I don’t intend to get it back from the garbage again.” Geun Suk said. “Go now and don’t come back and if you ever comes back, I will let Chubby handle you.”

Chubby is Geun Suk’s dog.

“And don’t try to bother Hyoyeon again.” Geun Suk said.

“We’re not done yet.” Sooyoung said and left.

……………………………………..

Meanwhile, Yoona’s class finally ended. She is going to the restroom when she saw Donghae with his friends.

Yoona knew how her boyfriend is popular but the girl that is one of Donghae’s friends is super close to him.

She can’t help but to think negative.

She’s retouching her make-up when the girl that is super close to Donghae came in.

Through the reflection of the mirror she looks at the girl until the girl went inside the cubicle.

One of the cubicles’ door opened and Yuri came out.

“Oh? Yoona, you’re still here.” Yuri said.

“My class just ended. I am going home now.” Yoona said.

“Wanna hang out for a while at the mall?” Yuri asks.

The girl came out of the cubicle and now washing her hands.

“No thanks. I and my boyfriend, Donghae, will go home together.” Yoona said. She even said the word ‘boyfriend’ loudly.

“Oh ok. See you tomorrow.” Yuri said.

“Ne.” Yoona said.

The two left the restroom.

Yuri go ahead while Yoona went to her boyfriend.

“Babe, can we go home now?” Yoona asks.

“Ah… Sure.” Donghae said and stands up.

Yoona saw the girl coming. She quickly wraps her arm on Donghae’s arm.

“Are you two going on a date?” one of his friends tease.

“Yeah…” Donghae said. “Bye!”

The couple left.

……………………………………..

Hyoyeon is very excited because she is going to watch G.I. Joe 2 with her friends but on second thought she looks like just a burden because even though that two hide it, she knew that they are dating.

During the show, Hyoyeon can see on the corner of her eyes how sweet the two are.

Hyoyeon sighed. ‘Next time, bring your boyfriend to a movie not friends who happened to be couple.’

Even though she got jealous with the couple, she still enjoys the movie.

Yoona left early because she still need to go back to school.

Hyoyeon and Geun Suk had some snacks in McDonalds.

“Noona, I have a confession to make.” Geun Suk said.

“That you and Yoona are dating?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I knew that you already know it.” Geun Suk said.

Hyoyeon smiled.

“But she has a boyfriend.” Hyoyeon said.

“And her boyfriend has another girlfriend.” Geun Suk said.

“Really?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. She told me about it. She even told me that I should keep it a secret to you but since you are my best friend, you still has the right to know.” Geun Suk said.

“Isn’t it dangerous falling in love like that?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I love her.” Geun Suk said.

“That love again. Fine, since I am your best friend, I will just let you do what you want.” Hyoyeon said.

“Gomaweoh, noona.” Geun Suk said. “You know what? Yoona asked me why we are not dating.”

“What did you say?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We’re not compatible.” Geun Suk said.

“Good… That’s the good answer.” Hyoyeon said.

“But seriously, noona, don’t you ever fall in love to me?” Geun Suk asks.

“Seeing how you bully your crush, do you even think that I will fall for you? N.E.V.E.R. Never.” Hyoyeon said.

“But I am romantic it comes to my girlfriends.” Geun Suk said.

“That’s why they always become obsessed and when it is your time to break up with them, you’re the one who is having a hard time.” Hyoyeon said.

“I agree but I don’t blame them because I’m so handsome.” Geun Suk said.

“What? What? I didn’t hear you. Did you say something?” Hyoyeon said.

“Noona, just admit it, I am handsome.” Geun Suk said.

“Ne, my dongsaeng is handsome but still my Hero Jaejoong is the most handsome.” Hyoyeon said.

“I can’t beat you with that.” Geun Suk said.

……………………………………..

Hyoyeon is in the school when she saw Yoona and Donghae. She sat on their front and begins to write.

‘Hmp! I don’t really get it why she needs to that to dongsaeng, what if in the end she will choose Donghae over dongsaeng? But anyway, my only role here is to be a devoted best friend that will always support my dongsaeng’s decision.’

“Hi, Hyo!” Yuri greets and sat on her side.

Hyoyeon closed the notebook that she is using to write stories.

“Eh? Why did you close it?” Yuri asks.

“I’m writing a story but I can’t show it to you.” Hyoyeon said.

“What story?” Yuri asks.

“A story about a girl who has two boyfriends.” Hyoyeon lied.

She saw Yoona look at her.

“One of the girl’s boyfriends has another girl so in revenge, she find a guy that will also be her boyfriend.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, what happened?” Yuri asks.

“Nothing. It is just an idea. I haven’t started it.” Hyoyeon said. “What do you think can be the ending?”

“The girl will end up single.” Yuri said.

“Why is it like that?” Yoona asks.

“Because she doesn’t deserve to have a happy ending.” Yuri said.

“What will gonna happen to the two boyfriends?” Yoona asks.

“The two-timer boyfriend will end up with another girl. He didn’t choose any of the two while the other boyfriend will find a girl that is destined to be his.” Yuri said.

“Nice… Why don’t you write the story instead?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I am not good at that.” Yuri said. “But you got a nice ending.”

……………………………………..

That night, Yoona is talking with Geun Suk on her handphone.

“Mumu, did you tell Hyoyeon about our relationship and about Donghae and Jessica?”

“Aniyo. Why?”

“Maybe I am just thinking too much.”

“Hyo isn’t stupid. I am sure she knew about us but she just didn’t say it.”

“You’re right.” Yoona said. ‘Maybe it is just a coincidence. After all, she’s a fan fic writer.’

“Anything else?”

“Nothing.”

“Sunny is inviting us for a pool party on her birthday. Wanna join?”

“I’d love to.”

“Great! I’ll inform Sunny about it.”