Promise

Kai's Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you really have to go?” 15 year old Jongin pouted, sitting beside his best friend at the neighbourhood park that they always hang out. His friend nodded “I have no choice either, my brother wanted to be a rapper and he got signed to a big agency to be their trainee” the girl threw her head back and blew a raspberry. “Besides, because of him, I got into to the company as well, since I’m not good at study, unlike you, I guess being a entertainer might be a good path for me” she sighed. Jongin knew Sohee’s look. It’s obvious being signed to a talent agency is not what she wanted. In fact, she did not know what she wanted.

 

“Then promise you would come back, Sohee” the sat straighten his back and held out his pinky. 

 

“Hm! Let’s meet 3 years later at the bottom of the hill of the Hollywood sign” Sohee replied, hooking her pinky with Jongin and a  pact was made. “and also, never lose contact and grow up to be a good doctor, stupid Kim Jongin, I’ll be waiting!”

 

 

“How?” Sohee was to confused. The Jongin she knew was not someone who was interested in the entertainment industry. Yes Jongin love to dance but his dream was always to go to John Hopkins and become a famous doctor like his dad. “I thought you’re supposed to be-“

 

“You look pretty” Jongin words had momentarily stopped Sohee’s from any further nagging and her cheeks were flushed red. “Yah, don’t change the topic, stupid.”

 

“I had a change of plans…”

 

“How did you even convince your dad, you knew how exciting when you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter