His Another Identity

Kai's Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was running and running, hoping to catch up on the girl he missed.

 

“Sorry, do you know where did Summer went?” Kai halted a Music Station Staff, where he pointed the direction where Sohee went.

 

There she was, standing there so beautifully. She was waiting outside the men’s restroom looking at her cellphone.

 

“You can do it Kim Jongin” kai muttered to himself and gathered up his courage and step forward. Just when he was a few steps away from Sohee, the same guy from before stepped out and reached to her first. 

 

“Let’s go” he smiled and Sohee linked her arms with his, looking happy.

 

“I heard Kang Seungyoon and Song Sohee are dating recently” 

 

“Isn’t it just a rumour?”

 

Kai heard someone commented as they walked pass him. He was devastated, thinking that he was too late. But he couldn’t keep his eyes off her either. He was so torn apart, feeling like his world has just fallen apart. He stood there not knowing what to do, looking really lost.

 

Sohee is it true?

 

“Yah Kai, there you are we’ve finding for you. You missed the rehearsal”

 

 

“1 hour before going live, everyone” EXO’s manager announced.

 

It was just 1 hour before EXO’s debut Kai already found the girl he had been missing for god knows how long. He felt like he was dreaming, finding someone for so long and just right before he stand up on the stage he found her. Kai kept pacing in the waiting room, partly because of finally able to stand up on the stage but mostly hoping Sohee would be able to recognise him on TV. On the other hand, he wish he did not found out right before his debut. Finding out his favourite girl is already attached, felt like a million pin is stabbing against his heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter