The start

Kai's Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Up next is the trendiest 3-members girl group of this year!

 

“OH MY GOD IT’S STARTING!” Baekhyun announced loud enough for everyone in the dorm to hear.

 

Let’s welcome Starlight!

 

All the EXO members gathered in front of the TV except for one.

 

“WOAH SUMMER SUNBAENIM IS SO CUTE” Sehun exclaimed. The 9 guys started arguing Suzy or IU are better in terms of looks beside Summer.

 

“YAH! Stop arguing, Summer is the IT girl of this year without a doubt” Chanyeol fixed his eyes on the screen, fully giving his attention to the Starlight’s performance.

 

“Where’s Kai?” someone suddenly remembered.

 

“Tao hyung, ignore him. Kai would not be interested in girl groups” Lay explained quickly, and continued to stare at the TV screen.

 

“Woah IU voice is really awesome” D.O. commented after Starlight’s performance was over.

 

“Seriously D.O., IU’s looks are the one you should be concerned not voice” Xiumin started imaging dating IU, lost in he’s own imaginary world of happy land with he’s goddess IU.

 

“Not everyone like you Xiumin hyung” Kai voice surprised all the 9 guys. “What, I’m at home.” 

 

“Seriously Kai, why are you not interested in girls? Are you-” before Chen can complete he’s sentence, Kai assured everyone he’s not gay by showing everyone he’s handhone’s wallpaper. It was a girl side view, which obviously Kai secretly took this photo without the girl knowing.

 

“It’s not I’m not interested in girls, I’m just fine with this one” Kai felt proud showing he’s childhood friend and also he’s first love.

 

“She’s so pretty and…” Suho eyed Kai suspiciously, “young.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter