How it Begin

Kai's Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Apparently in America there are korean, which 5 year old Jongin just got to know. Of course, only after much explanation from his mother and the fact Sohee - his neighbour of the same age - spoke korean make him believe, he actually might have chances to make friends with his zero ability of speaking fluent english.

 

ding dong~

 

“Jongin’s dad, it must be the Song family, can you please open the door?”

 

Jongin was having mixed feeling of seeing Sohee again. Without a doubt Jongin is feeling happy when the bell rang, because Sohee might most possibly be his first friend. Most importantly she spoke korean, so he could understand. However, for a 5 year old boy he obviously hates girls, they are disgusting. Being spotted hanging out with a girl would make him lose his ‘cool’. Cute.

 

“JONGIN,” Sohee’s loud voice announced her arrival. Jongin hesitated to leave he’s room to meet her. He had to pretend he was still upset about the migration from Korea to America, but he really need a friend now too.

 

“Jongin, come down now, meet your new friends”

 

Friends? there’s someone new?

 

Immediately, Jongin forgot his 5 year old ‘cool’ and ran down the stairs. The moment Jongin was spotted, Sohee ran towards him and gave him a bear hug which startled Jongin. He could not move.

 

“Yah you’re a girl,” a boy voice brought back Jongin’s senses. “You should act as one.”

 

The voice belongs to a boy, who looks older than Jongin, himself. The foreign boy introduced himself as Sohee’s elder brother.

 

“Song Minho. 8 years old.” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter