Even troll king fall in love

i love you,i hate you

Like always,chen set a trap for his classroom teacher.'you really have gut!!..'said sehun.'of course!!..i'm troll king bro!..'said chen&laugh.'but you scared with kim jongkai..'said chanyeol&get hit by chen.'are you crazy..i still wanna life..she a demon..only airhead like him will love her..'said chen while pat sehun shoulder.'i'm to hot for her to ingore..love come without you know..'said sehun.'stupid troll kid like him never understand..his mind full with how to troll someone..'said chanyeol&laugh with sehun.chen just keep his eye on his trap&then....                

'Kim jongdae!!!!...'miss uee begin to sream after she get dump by water.'opss!!...i'm so dead!!..bye..'said chen&try to runaway from her.his classmate just laugh to him without even bother to helping.'see me after class!!..'said miss uee before go.'poor you!!...i told you stop troll teacher..now your chance to get sohee even hard..'said chanyeol.'huh!!..sohee?..for what?..'ask chen while set a new trap.'you think i'm blind?..you like her right?..'ask chanyeol with big grin.'not blind just stupid..when i ever say i like her..'said chen without look at him.sehun just make silly face behind him&make chanyeol laugh.              

After class,chen go to teacher room.but he see sohee wait for her sister.'yo!..'greet chen&make sohee flich a bit.'oh..a..hye oppa!..emm..what..are you doing..here?..'ask sohee.'calm down..your sister wanna date with me..'said chen&laugh.sohee look confius with his joke&keep staring him.'no one willing to date you!..go outside now!!..please sohee..guard him!!..'said miss uee.'oh man...noona..please..it's hot outside..'whine chen.sohee give them a weird look when her sister in wet colthes.'your colthes unnie..did something happen?..'ask sohee.'yes!..this kid set trap on me!!..'said miss uee.'i told you noona!!..that just excident..sohee-ah..help me!..'said chen&grap sohee hand.'but..but..oppa..i can't..sorry..'said sohee.'don't use my little sister as your protecter..go now!..'said miss uee&drag sohee away.'arassho!!..'whine chen then go outside.                                                                

4 hours&chen still stand under the hot weather.but then someone give him a bottle of water.'huh??..oh sohee-ahh..'said chen.'are you okay?..oppa!..your nose bleeding!..'said sohee&drag chen under the tree.that boy look shock but let himself follow her.'thank..'said chen.'oppa stand there to long...i'm..i'm feel..feel worried..emm..that..why..i came..'said sohee while treat chen.he lay down&fall asleep while sohee wait near him.'hey unnie!..what are you doing here?..'ask eunhee.'oh..nothing..'said sohee.'ehh...something fishy...are you hid something?..perhap your...boyfriend?..'ask baekhyun with naughty smile.sohee face begin to red because she embrassed.'yah bacon!!..shut up!!..i'm sleeping here!!..'said chen&throw a stone to baekhyun.'that hurt!..oh you!!..again!!..you never get lesson..seriously sohee..stop caring about guy like him..'said baekhyun&grap sohee hand.'go away..leave we alone!!..you always in our way bacon!..we on date!!..'said chen&grap sohee to.eunhee just sigh when see they fighting.'let's go baekie-unnie..channie-oppa waiting..'said eunhee&grap baekhyun hand.                            

After they go,chen glare at sohee&make that shy girl scared.'hey sohee-ahh..let's go!..i will take you home..'said chen.'eehh..o..okay..'said sohee&follow chen.they walk together,like always chen still trolling people&make sohee laugh.'oppa!..there!!..let's eat something..i'm..hungry..'said sohee.'sure..let's go..'said chen&hold sohee hand.they come in without notice that tao&yixing there.'that chen-hyung..that girl..ehh sohee?..'ask tao.'where?..wait..who is chen?..'ask yixing.'nevermind baby..maybe i'm mistake about someone as them..'said tao.'okay..'said yixing.                    

Chen order for couple special&make sohee face blushing.'oppa..why..you..order that?..'ask sohee.'why??..it's look delicious..i want try..you must try to..'said chen with smile.'here your order..have a nice date..'greet the waiter when place their order.'here!..you like strawberry right..take it!..i don't like it..'said chen&give his strawberry to sohee.'how did you know?..wow!!..this is great..i get so many strawberry..'said sohee.'cute..'think chen.they eat but in silent,chen keep peeking to look at sohee cuteness when she happy.'now..i feel like..'think chen.'a date!!..this like a date..'said sohee with shy smile.chen look shock&blush a bit.'oppa??..kenchana?..your face is red..let's go to minie-oppa cafe..you can rest there..'said sohee.'no..i'm okay..maybe today feel hotter than another day..'said chen.sohee look confius but still smile to him.                         

After that 'date',chen keep daydream.he always blush when hear sohee voice or someone call her name.he become nervous when see sohee around.'bro!..are you okay?..'ask sehun.'huh??..when?..what?..'ask chen.'you look weird..this rare to see you din't set any trap for teacher..'said chanyeol.'oh..that..i din't have new idea..'said chen&make them shock.'who are you?..get out from our troll king body..'said sehun&shake chen whole body.'are you try to kill me?..'ask chen.'maybe..'said sehun&laugh.'want me to help?..'ask baekhyun.'gezz..you bacon..what do you want?..'ask chen.'sohee want me give you this..you left your key on minie-oppa cafe..'said baekhyun&thorw the key to him.'ohh..o..kay..thank..'mubble chen.'yeah..your wel..ehh..you said thank to me?..are you sick?..'ask baekhyun.'i know it!..this troll king fall in love with sohee..'chanyeol begin to sream revice hard smack from chen.'shut up!..'chen angry&hid his blushing.'this something new..i need to say this to sohee..this will be fun!..'said baekhyun.'yah!!..don't you dare!..yah bacon!!..'sream chen&begin to chasing baekhyun who already run.they keep running until arrive infront sohee classroom.that girl look shock when see them.                    

'Unnie..oppa..what are you doing here?..'ask sohee.'sohee-ahh..'greet baekhyun.'don't hear her!..'said chen&try to stop baekhyun.'you know..chen..'said baekhyun.'yah bacon!..don't you dare!..i will kill your boyfriend!!..'chen mad&pull baekhyun from sohee.'kim jongdae fall in love with you!!..'baekhyun sream&make sohee also chen froze after hear it.'ehh..hah!!..'sohee shock.chen hid his face with hand,baekhyun keep laughing at him.'opss..we late..i told you we need run..look!..we miss good show..'said chanyeol.'don't worry..i have the movie..we can wacth this at home..'said eunhee with naughty smile.'good job sister-in-law..'said sehun&pat eunhee hair.'i'm not your wife..'said kai.'not yet..but soon will be..'sehun tease kai again.                        

After that,chen&sohee become like stranger.they keep avoid each other&make their friend piss of.'this not fun at all..'babble baekhyun.'let set them to date each other..'said eunhee.'look fun..let all of we go together..'said baekhyun.'i will pass!..'said kai.'no no no..you already hear..you in same boat now..'said chanyeol.kyungsoo try to get away from them but get caught by sehun.'you to!..'said sehun.they only can sigh without said anything.'we will have date with our own lover..so we will left them alone together..'said baekhyun.'i don't have any lover..'said kai.'you have sehun..kyungsoo..you with eunhee..'said baekhyun&make that little boy blushing.eunhee just smile to him.'can't wait for tomorrow!..all of we will go for date!..'said baekhyun in joy.'lower your voice..you will ruin the plan..'said chanyeol&control his girlfriend.