The wolf&the; beauty

i love you,i hate you

Long time ago,there a village full with young girl&boy until one day one wolf attack their village.one by one girl when missing&make boy worried.'what will we do now?..'ask chanyeol.'play around or attack the wolf now!..i'm starving..we need girl to cook..'said chen.'xingie-baby...huwa!!!...i miss her!..kai!!please give her back!!'tao cying.'stop crying tao!..i still thinking!..please chen...stop with your stupid joke in this situation!..'kai begin to mad with them.tao keep whimper because his wife,yixing also missing.chen keep trolling them&bullied tao like always.                          

Next day,they when to search for the wolf&found one young man in the jungle sleeping.'hey!who is that pale guy?..'ask chanyeol.'he sick?..his skin so white for boy...'said tao.'i know!!...he is a ghost..wu~let's cacth him!!..tao-ah...let's have nightmare today..'said chen with naughty smile.'stop that hyung..even in this kind of story,you still want bully me!..'whine tao.kai walk to then&hit chen.'what?..'ask chen.'stop messing around!!..'kai mad.that guy wake up&look counfuse.'who are you?..'ask tao.'sehun..i got lost after being chase with some weird girl group!..'said sehun.'where do you live?..'ask kai.sehun staring before answer.'there..in that island!..'said sehun.they just nod but keep silent.                 

They take sehun to the village.after a week,they feel weird because sehun always missing when night but scared to ask him.one night,kai follow him to the jungle without sehun know it.they enter the cave but then sehun dissappear before kai can caught him.'who is him actualy..what with this place?..'ask kai&look around.after back,all the villager become so quient&peaceful until kai only can hear wind sound.'what up!!'greet sehun&make kai heart almost jump.'you can make me get heart attack!..'said kai.'where are them?..'ask sehun.'don't know!.where you come from?..'ask kai.'that island!..i told you already..'said sehun.

Both of them just live together until one day sehun when missing&never come back.kai try to search for him&go to that cave.'what in here?..what that sound?..there a light!..let's see what in there..'think kai&enter the cave.after kai enter,4 pair of hand caught&begin to drag kai.'what are you doing?..no!!..don't!..stop!!..why you stripping me?..stop touch me!!..let me go!!...'kai keep sream&strugling.'hey!!..this me!..'greet yixing with cute smile.kai froze when see her&another girl.'stop trashing..you are the main character!!..'said one girl with eyeliner.'baekie?...what you guy doing here?..'ask kai.'we just want some freedom..the boy keep make my head sick.we found this cave&stay hear..'said baekhyun.'we make promise to the wolf who live here,i'm sorry kim jongin!..'said yixing&make kai confuse.

After get change,they just push kai to the bright side.'kai??..you a girl??..'ask tao shock.'you a pretty..why did we never..'said chanyeol.'huh??..i'm never said i'm a boy..'said kai.'go in there..but be careful.he a wild wolf..'said chen.'then why you here...'said kai.'we just try to save the girl..'said chen.'but now...no need because he will get what he want..good luck!..'said chanyeol.kai nod&begin walk slowly to the light.she torn her outfit&reveral her long skinny leg before go in.'yah wolf!..get out now!!..kai sream&one tall figure walk in.'call for me?..you so beautiful..'said that  guy who just make kai froze.'you....you...you that wolf!!...'said kai after seeing sehun infornt her with a pair of white wolf ear on his head.'yes..wow!..you got such a y leg there..are you try to seduce me miss president?..'ask sehun&begin to back hug kai that try to hit him.'stop ual harrassly me!!..'said kai when sehun kiss her cheek.'the wolf get his beauty as his wife now!!..from now,all the villager live happy until the end...'said sehun.'no!!..since when i say i want be your wife!..'kai keep sream&fight with sehun.

'Err...oppa?...what are you doing?..'ask eunhee when she open the door.sehun sit on the desk while kai sleeping while wearing a headphone.'oh..tell her a bed night story..'said sehun with smirk.'what kind of story?..why it look like she having a nightmare?..'ask eunhee.'i make this story myself..'said sehun&laugh when kai keep whine in her sleep.'stop..no..don't touch me..let me go sehun!..'whine kai.'you are weird oppa!..i go first..send jongin home..i have something to do..'said eunhee nod&almost close the door again.'wait!..i see do kyungsoo at library..go there..'said sehun&make eunhee blush.'i not search for him..'said eunhee.'yeh yeh...go!..i'm busy.'said sehun then push eunhee out.