Gurdian angel

i love you,i hate you

Jongin wake up&struggle from eunhee cuddle.'wake up!!..it's morning now..i need to prepared for breakfast..'said jongin.eunhee just keep mubble something&let kai go.after bath,she get down but almost get heart attack after saw chen sleep at sofa.'oppa!..oppa!..what are you doing here?..how you get in?..'ask kai while shake chen shoulder until that boy wake up.'huh??..ohh..jonie-ahh..can i have breakfast here?..my parent work overseas&i got your key..'greet chen&show her a bunch of key.'ahh...eunhee drop her key again..'think kai.she take it&leave chen sleeping there.      

They eat together without saying any word until chen handphone keep ringing.'stop that annoying song oppa!!..'said eunhee.chen just flick her forehead&answer the call.after a minute,chen comeback&eat his breakfast make them look confius.'jonie-ahh..can you please take care of sehun one day?..'ask chen.kai almost choke after hear it.'what wrong with sehun-oppa?..'ask eunhee.'he caught by fever..the dolly-noona said,he fall into the pool last night..'said chen.'then why me?..'whine kai.'i don't want he died young..i can't make eunie take care of him..that will be danger..'said chen&get loud smack from eunhee.'what??..it's true..you can't even cook..good thing kyungsoo really opposite from you..'said chen.'yeah right..remember when she try to cook..i can't even reconive what is she cooking.'said kai with laugh.              

After breakfast,kai follow chen to Wu house.'no matter how much time i come here..i still in shock..'think kai.chen keep ring the door bell&after the door open,mrs wu just hug him.'good thing you come..you know sehun really whinny when he sick..me&my husband need go to airpot now..lulu-baby don't want take care of him..'said mrs wu.'don't worry..i got everything he want with me..kim jongin!!..'said chen&pull kai to him.'my dear..i miss you so much jonginie!!..'said mrs wu&hug her.'let go!..we late!!..'mr wu sream from his car.after they go,chen push kai inside the house&begin to leave.'what?..he really  leave me alone with that ert?..what kind of oppa is him..papo kim jongdae..'think kai&go to sehun room.        

Kai open the door&saw sehun sleeping.she walk near to him before sit next sehun bed.'he look cute like little kid..'kai just smile&go to the kitchen.she preparing to cook some soup for sehun to eat.'how nice to have such a happy family like this..i envy you..'mubble kai.a pair of hand wrap around her waist&make her almost drop a knife.'what are you doing?..'ask kai with sigh.'just want hold you..'said sehun.'i hold knife you know!!..'kai show him the knife&make sehun back away.'hey..i'm sick..treat me like sick people..'whine sehun.'then go back to your room..i will came..'said kai while try to hiding her blushing face.sehun just grin&leave her alone.'my face hot..what wrong with me?..think straight jongin!!..he just a ert..'think kai&make some soup.                                      

Kai come to sehun room.'eat!..'said kai.'help me..'said sehun.'you have hand right..do it yourself..it's not like you can't do it..'said kai angry.sehun give her his puppy look eye&make kai blush again.'f.f..fine..only this time..'said kai&help sehun eat.'have you take your bath?..'ask kai.'nope..why?..you want help me..'sehun sit at his bed.'i will help you take a bath.wait here!!..i take a bowl&towel..'said kai make sehun almost get heart attack.'i just kidding..she..hey!..i can do it alone..'mubble sehun.'suho-mama want me to take care of you..so i will..you are sick afterall..'said kai.she sit infront of sehun&begin to take of his clothes.'like what you see?..'ask sehun with smirk when he saw kai froze&blush.'don't even think of it..'said kai&smack him.'hey..i'm sick person..'whine sehun.'shut up!!.'kai angry again.                    

After help sehun bath&change,kai wait next to him until he fall asleep.'how come you fall in the pool..so stupid!!..'babble kai&pat sehun hair.'i love kim jongin!..'mubble sehun in his sleep while smile.kai stay froze with the sudden confessin from sehun.'i hate you..'whisper kai&leave him.'you still want to keep lie..'think sehun while peek a look at kai who close the door.luhan come back with minseok from shopping.'oh..jongie-ah..you here?..glad to see you..come with me..'greet luhan&drag kai with her.minseok leave them&go to sehun room.'but..but i need to take care of sehun..'said kai.'don't worry..minie-oppa will tàke care of him..he still sleeping right..i want you to try my new design!..'said luhan&show her a pretty cute light green dress.'what??..you want me wear that..no!!..that to short unnie!..'whine kai.'fine..wear this one..'said luhan.kai change to the beautiful white dress&fake wing just like what luhan want her wear.'you look cute..pretty..oh my god..i can't take it..let me turn you to be angel!!..'said luhan&pull kai to her room.after makeup,luhan drag kai to sehun room&make her sit next to him.'wow!..you really look like angel jongin!..'said minseok.'t..thank..'said kai.'let me take your picture..from now you are my model..'said luhan&take out her camera.'since when i say i will?..'ask kai&pout.'since you wear my design dress..stop pouting..you to cute&adorable..'said luhan.'that because you force her..'said minseok&luhan give him a glare.kai just sigh when see luhan get mad with minseok but that cute man just smile.                                

Sehun begin to stir&wake up.he shock when see a girl with wing on her back.'am i died already?..'ask sehun.'oh..you wake up?..'ask that girl.'stop daydream..you not died..yet..that jongie..i make her be my model!..'said luhan when see sehun keep starring at kai.'that..really suit her so well..you really look like angel..'said sehun.'agree!..'said minseok.kai hide her blushing face from sehun.'i am human..can i take of this wing?..'ask kai.luhan just nod&they leave to her room.'lulu get new toy..poor jongin..'said minseok.'no..i enjoying it..she interesting&beautiful..lulu-noona just excited to see a girl with many charm..'said sehun.'you really in love with jongin?..that rare for you to like girl..'said minseok.'she just..adorable..even she say she hate but still she willing help boy&man..'said sehun.'yes..right..'said minseok.luhan&kai come in while wearing cute dress.'look!look!cute right!..my new design!..'said luhan&push kai to sehun.'yes..she really like angel.my gurdian angel..'said sehun&grap kai hand before kiss it.kai face become more red than before while luhan fangirling over her cuteness shy.luhan pull her into hug&make sehun whine.minseok just laugh at them.'let make kai become sehun bride!!..i want little sister like her!!..'whine luhan&keep hugging kai.'ugh..un..unnie!..i..i c..can't breath..'said kai.'ops sorry..'said luhan&let kai go with her cute grin.'papo noona!..are you tried to kill my bride?..'ask sehun.'hey..when i become your bride?..'ask kai with angry face.'hunie get reject again..'said luhan&laugh.minseok pull her&get out from the room.kai&sehun fight like always until chen come to take her back to home.