The new love story

i love you,i hate you

Eunhee POV                                                                                     

It's already 3 month after i confess to kyungsoo-oppa.after that,he look like try to avoid me&pretend not to see me.it's really hurt&annoying because i still don't  know his true feeling..please just tell you like me or not.    

Kyungsoo POV                                                                               

3 month after the shock confession form my crush twins.my mind become blank,everytime i saw a long black hair girl i only see her.i can't get her out from my mind,i keep see her everywhere i go so i just ingore every girl i saw.sohee greet me&i see a girl look like eunhee again,so i only greet sohee back.is this my punisment for hurting her heart without knowing her true feeling.i still confuse.  

Eunhee POV                                                                                     

Wow!..this is the most happinest day..thank to jongin because make such a sweet reward to sehun-oppa.even we can't go shopping but we go to the beach!!...i love you lulu-unnie..thank to chen-oppa because you drag him along.i need to know his true feeling but i don't have any idea how to ask him.i keep peek at him when we still on car.he look adorable like always.after change to swimming suit,i can see sehun-oppa keep drag him everywhere only for make jongin notice him.i envy sehun-oppa,he always know how to make jongin being honest.      

Kyungsoo POV                                                                            

Today my parent return to my mother village.i'm get out to search for new book but then someone pull me from back.'yo little kid!!..whatca doing?..'ask chen-sunbae.'i..i try..to..buy..thi..this book..'i keep shuttering because scared.why i meet him now.oh my peaceful day..now this will be the most adventure day for me when he begin to drag me to infornt a cafe.where they want to go,i just follow them because look like sehun-sunbae in worst mood.yes he really worst mood,he keep drag me around at beach,why he keep bottering me.'can you just think about your true feeling?..it's tried to keep see both of you just stay silent.'said him.he keep ask the same question again&again.i save when miss president help me.from what i see,it's look miss president like sehun-sunbae but she din't know her own feeling.then tao greet me with chanyeol-sunbae.'how to know if you in love?..'i ask without thinking.they look shock,i feel my cheek become red but good thing they din't laugh.'when your mind full with her,everywhere you go..you keep see her..when she cry,your heart hurt&only see her smile you feel happy..'said one cute boy.'you know..i think you just admire with jongin not like her..'said tao.i give him question look.'he's right..you must be admire with her because she strong&clever.'said chanyeol-sunbae.'you know kyungsoo..ask your heart to know your own feeling..if you keep like this,you will only hurting someone else.give her your answer!..'said baekhyun-sunbae.'she's right..we hear her confession to you..stop hurting her..it's really annoying to keep waiting..'said yixing-sunbae.mybe they right.kim jongin is school president,she so strong&clever.i really admire her until i hope i can be her boyfriend.but when i hear kim eunhee confession,my heart skip a bit.i can't talk but my heart hurt when see her fake smile to me.now,even after i see miss president with sehun-sunbae,i din't feel jealous with them.                             

Nobody POV                                                                                     

That night,they make BBQ party while staring to the beautiful night view.tao&yixing like always with their romantic lovey dovey.'yah stop it you two!!..we try to eat here!!..'luhan keep bottering them with baekhyun.sehun keep tease jongin while chen try firlting with sohee.chanyeol&minseok trying to make their lover stop picking fight with the lovey dovey couple.'let's play a game!..the winner will be the king this night.he/she can give oder&everyone need to follow.'said chanyeol.'interesting!..how about we play hide&seak?..'said yixing.'sound fun..let's hide until ghost really hide us so no one can found we..'said chen with laugh.he get smack from jongin.'ouch..sorry!!..i just kidding!!..'said chen.'so who want to be a seaker?..'ask luhan&minseok just offer himself.'let's start now!!..'said minseok&begin to count.they run&search place for hiding before minseok begin to search them.                                    

'What are you doing here?..'ask kai when sehun follow her.'follow my dream..'said sehun with grin.'stop your stupid joke..go find your own place..'said kai&try to push sehun go.but then she stumble&minseok saw her.sehun quickly hide before minseok caught him.after that,minseok found chanyeol try to climb a coconut tree,baekhyun behind the giant rock with sohee,tao&yixing kissing at cave.'seriously unnie...'said kai with disgusting face.minseok found luhan while he try to pull kyungsoo out from a hole.'aish..he so clumsy..'said luhan&help her lover.'now we need to find your brother,my sister,the stupid troll&the whinny kid..'said minseok.'i'm not like that!!!...'eunhee&chen mad to minseok.they lost because minseok caught them before they can run.but then they hear sohee's sream because she saw a bug.'sehun-ah..get out!!..you win!!..'they sream.                                        

Sehun walk to them&laugh.'yah!!..because of you..oppa caught me after we start the game..'kai mad at sehun&try to hit him.'this game no rule..i'm the king..ready to get oder!!..'said sehun&grap kai hand.'kim jongin will be my queen tonight..sohee&chen² cook now..lulu-noona stop with your aegyo..go help them cook..seokie-hyung..can you please buy us more drink..yah tao!..stop firlting..go with him..you bacon&yoda!..'said sehun.'don't call me that!!..'chanyeol&baekhyun mad.'yeh yeh..buy more meat..yixing!..huh..follow them..'said sehun after sigh.'err..oppa..how about me?..'ask eunhee.'give me entertainment..act love story drama with him..'said sehun with pokerface.'hey..what do you think you are doing?..'kai mad but sehun just close with his hand&make her sit on his lap.'stop moving or i will lost control now!..'said sehun&make kai shiver.she just keep silent&glare at him with pout.                                                      

'What to do?..'ask eunhee but kyungsoo stay silent&make she angry.'i ask you!!..say something!!..'said eunhee.'what??..i din't know anything about love story..'said kyungsoo.'don't lie..you crush on jongin!!..you even confess to her!!..'said eunhee.'you the one who lied!!..'said kyungsoo.'yes!..i crush on you&i even confess at you but what i get?..nothing!!..'eunhee begin to mad.'you just confess sudenly..of course i shock&can't even say anything..'said kyungsoo.'then why you keep avoid me..it's 3 month already..give me your answer..'said eunhee.'because of you..all the girl i meet,my eye keep see you..i can't get you out of my mind!!..i fall in love with you!!..'said kyungsoo.'like i will belive you!..you like jongin.of course you love me because we are twins!!..'said eunhee.they keep bickering&stop when chen push them until they kiss each other.'wow!!..nice love drama!!..'said luhan while clap her hand.baekhyun&sohee give naughty smile to them.kyungsoo keep blink his eye still can't belive what just happen&eunhee leg give in.she just sit on the sand with red face&shock from the kiss.'what will we do now?..'ask yixing.'let's go back..who know kyungie house?..'ask luhan.'me..i will give his adress to sehun..'said chanyeol&pull kyungsoo to luhan car.jongin help eunhee to walk.'you died oppa!..'kai mad to chen.