This isn't Awkward...

That Obvious?

*BEEP, BEEP*

The sound continued, Ji Yong groggily lifted his head up. He looked at the clock, 6:30am. He groaned and lay his head back down and decided to sleep again.

LAST NIGHT

"Bom!" He yelled finally catching up to her. She turned with an awkward smile. She looked down when he stood in front of her, rubbing his neck.

"Y-yes..?" she said never looking up to meet his eyes. He hesitated but began.

"Don't mind Youngbae, he's always ruining things.... He doesn't know any better I guess..." he contiued slightly chuckling. Bom giggled and finally looked up to see him, she smiled.

"I'm guessing... You did seem pretty peeved." She said laughing, He smiled as well.

"Yea well, it's not the first time he messed up something good thing for me." She smiled and looked at him for a while, he in turn did the same. It was a nice, warm moment, and he began leaning in again, when Bom's door opened. They both retracted immediately, turning away with huge blushes across their faces. Dara stood there looking at the two people outside the door.

"Bommie? Ji Yong?" she asked confused, Bom turned to her confused as well. When Taeyang showed up screaming, "Did I do something wrong?!" He stopped near Ji Yong, he quieted when he saw Dara.

"Dara what are you doing here?" Bom asked confused as to why Dara was in her house. Dara glanced over to Taeyang and then back to Bom before she began.

"Well you see,"She began pressing her fingers together,"Everyone got tired and it was very awkward, so I decided to leave, and I wanted to see what you were up to so I came her... I asked for your parents permission in staying... They didn't mind really, they said something about an 'OUT' night." Bom understood.

"Well then they won't be back for two days... It's very very strange, they always do this..." She said nodding... She turned to Ji Yong.

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you, Ji Yong-ah..." she said beforing turning around. She was about to go inside JI Yong reached out and grabbed her by the arm.

"Wait..." he said she turned her head, "Tomorrow we have a free day, ne?" Bom nodded at this. He thought it over a second before continuing.

"How about us four, hang out tomorrow... For fun, of course..." he asked Taeyang loooked at him like he was crazy, and Dara gave a, 'Please no...' face to Bom... It took a while but Bom smiled and nodded. She then turned around to face him again.

"Ok, then pick us up at 8..." she giggled as she grabbed Dara and took her inside, while Ji Yong smiled in victory and turned to walk away, content with himself. Taeyang slowly followed, dragging his feet. It's not that he didn't want to, he would love to go on a 'double date' with Dara... But he didn't want to make her uncomfortable... While Taeyang was dreading the day, Ji Yong was inwardly screaming in joy.

6:34AM

He jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

'I gotta keep check on my schedule...' he thought as he began to prepare for the shower.

~With Taeyang~

All Taeyang saw was Ji Yong jump out of bed and run into the bathroom when he walking into the bedroom. He woke up a bit earlier than usual. He was watching TV and decided to get his clothes ready. He walked into his closet and decided what he wanted to wear carefully... He didn't want to come on too strong... So he put on a simple white T-shirt, and black shorts with black nikes.

(  )

'Thats good..' he thought to himself as he turned off the light and left, walking past a rushing Ji Yong. He checked the time it was just 7:20... He chuckled as he left the room and went to the living room.

~With Dara~

'Hmm... I can't lead him on...' she thought as she was in Bom's closet, 'Omo, look at her clothes... so tight, where's her jeans...' she already had a shirt but she needed practical bottoms. She turned and walked out of the closet to see Bom in her towel, searching for her undergarments.

"Bom? Where are your jeans?" She asked. Bom then turned and pointed to a drawer across her room, and then left for the closet for her own clothes. Dara took out some black jeans. She then took her black strap sandals and went into the bathroom.

(    )

'Practical' she thought looking into the mirror. She had on a white pleated tunic that wasn't too frilly. It was real fitting she thought. She then fixed her hair into a ponytail and left the bathroom. She walked back into Bom's room to see clothes flying everywhere. She ducked before she was hit in the face by a shoe.

"Aigoo! Bommie what're you doing?!" Dara said as she kept dodging clothing. Bom wasn't paying attention, but kept scrambling through her clothes.

~With Ji Yong~

'Hmm... what to wear....' Ji Yong thought to himself as he went through all types of clothes in his closet, classifing each one as he went through them.

'Too formal, too frilly, too serious, too playboy, too... I don't know what to call this...!' He became frustrated. He stood in the closet with his hands on his sides. He looked around and thought, 'What to wear...?' He then turned to see a bright color catch his eyes. He grabbed it, looked at it for a while and deciphered wheter to wear it or not. Yellow deep v-neck t-shirt.

(  )

'It's bright, eyecatching, and stylish...' he then put it on finally deciding to wear it. After, he grabbed some black Rocco Jack Knife Skinny Leg Jeans, and then put on a pair of  Air Jordan 1 (HI) Black-Voltage Yellow. He smiled as he looked in the mirror, content with his outfit. He checked the time it was 7:45. He smiled until he heard a knocking sound, he turned to see Taeyang leaning on his doorframe, smiling his usual smile.

"We should head out now" Ji Yong nodded as they left.

~With Bom~

'Aigoo... what to wear...?' she thought to herself as she continued to rumage through her closet and drawers. She was in a rut, she had no clue what to wear, 'Hmm...' She thought for two more seconds and then exhaled in defeat, '... What's the point...? Liket his is even a date...' she thought as she looked down.

Earlier Last Night

"Yellow!" Ji Yong said excitedly.

"Huh...?" Bom said confused, she turned to look at him, she didn't know it but he was looking at her on their walk to the park.

"You should wear yellow!" he said once more this time a bit more calmer. She was stuck in a stupor, but he began before she could question.

"I just thought you that you should wear yellow more often..." He said looking down, concealing the tint of pink on his face. She laughed.

"Because it's your favorite color, ne?" She said laughing more.

"Not just cause of that," he started lowering his voice, so that she wouldn't hear, "because you really compliment it..."

But she caught it...

Now

She smiled as a blush spread across her face, and she shook her head of the thought that he actually might like her.

'No Bom... He sees you as his Noona... Only his Noona..." She looked down, she then finally decide what to wear, she went through her closet and drawers once more. She then put it on and looked in the mirror, She wore a bright yellow Babydoll dress, black long jean short, and black and yellow sandals. She slightly smiled, 'His favorite color....' Sh was brought out of her thought when she saw Dara's reflection in the mirror. She turned with a smile on her face.

(    )    

"Omo, so pretty! I came to get you to see if you were ready, since the guys are here already... Ready for your date?" Dara asked. Bom looked down, 'Date...? What date...?' she thought somewhat dejected. But she quickly smiled and nodded, as they got into the living room the door rang.

"That must be them..."Dara said jitterely, as she walked towards the door, as she opened it  she met Taeyang's warm smile. She couldn't help the ache she felt inher chest. She gave a fake sweet smile, and then greeted him.

"Annyeong! Ji Yong is still in the car, do something stupid, he'll be here in a second." He said as Dara greeted him inside awkwardly. They stood in front of eachother avoiding eye contact. Bom was really quite amused by this, she looked at them a bit and then noticed two specific things. One of course was, he didn't even greet Bom, and something else she needed to address. SHe walked up to them and they turned to look at her blank, straightfoward expression. They were eager to hear what she had to say, but was worried it would make things more awkward then they are. She then broke into a cheesy smile,

"You guys are matching!"

*SWEATDROP*

They looked away and Bom started to laugh,

'She's gonna get...' Dara thought as she concealed the embarassed blush on her face. Then Ji Yong walked in and everyone stopped to looked at him, Dara then chuckled and pointed to Bom she screeched,"

"HA! You're matching!" She began to laugh haughtily, Taeyang then High fived Dara, as the other couple began to look down.

They all stopped and began looking at their matching wardobe, things became quiet and some sort of tension could be sense, as they all avoided everyone's eyes. Then Ji Yong spoke,

"Well... This isn't... Awkward..."

--

Finally uploaded sorry, sorry bout that... I'm just a bad person and school is pretty hectics since finals are coming soon. Anyways, sorry if its too short, Thx for your patience and i'll upload as soon as I can, also thanks to all the new subscribers,and comments, they make me happy. c: