Taeyang's Take on GBOM! :D

That Obvious?

A/N: Okay so before this chapter begins, let me say this has nothing to do with the story... So that I can warm up to Ideas, I've decided to make little outside plots, where all the BB and 2NE1 members say a little something about GBom c:

So if you don't care for a little raw comedy, and anything outside of the story... Please, don't read unless You absolutely want to... ^^ Also Ideas would help me... Anyways, thank you...

--

I= Interviewer "Me" XD

T= Taeyang

"so on and so forth"

* *= Action

' ' = Thought.... It's all the same thing.

--

2013 BB concert Japan. (IDK)

"Youngbae! Hey, the interviewer's in there waiting for you..." I heard Ji Yong say, I turned to see him pointing towards the dressing room. I walked up to him questioned, "Interviewer?"

"Yea, it's some girl asking about your thought of something..." He responded not really caring for it... I sighed, 'I really wanted to spend some time with Dara...' He soon started to leave... "Whoa, where are you going?" I asked stopping him in his tracks. "Aish, Youngbae, when did my business become of your concern? And anyways you've got that interviewer waiting..." He said with a smirk on his face. Taeyang gave him a fake smile, which was returned by GD's smug look, as he turned to leave again. Taeyang turned around and entered the room.

T: Ah... Konichiwa, hajimemae...

I: Oh, don't worry Youngbae, no need for Japanese...

T: Oh, Gomen-... I mean jwesongheyo....

I: There's no need for formalities, see me as a friend....

T: Okay *Big Smile*

I: *giggle, clears throat* Anyways, the importance of the issue, of why I'm actually here... Is your opinion...

T: My opinion?

I: Why of course! Your opinion is the most important than anyone else's... Why else would you be here first....?

T: *looks off into space... holding chin in thought* Yea....

I: *big grin* So this involves two of your very close friends...

T: Are they in need of rescuing!? *Superhero stance*

I: *sweatdrop* Uh... Ani.... But it's very important.

T: What is it?

I: They are madly in love with each other, but neither know of the other's feelings.

T: *GASP* No?!

I: Yes, I know. So-

T: *interupts* Dara feels the same?!

I: What?! No, I said two of your closest friends. Now-

T: *Interupts* Then who?

I: *vien pop* Ji Yong and Bom...

-Silence-

T: Oh that...

I: *falls out of seat from calmness* What do you mean 'Oh That...'

T: Well that's kinda Obvious...

I: Then why aren't you out there getting them together...?! *almost yelling*

T: I don't need to... *Blunt*

I: Aish, then who will...? You kno-

T:*interupts* They're already together...

I: *Speechless* a-a-ah...

T: But, shh... It musn't leak out to the public... The fans would go crazy, with either joy or despair...

I: A-a-ah..... *still speechless*

T: YG hyung, is still planning when they should go public... It was a surprise he was cool with it to begin with... *Big Smile*

I: *Fangirl screams*

T: *covers ears*

3 MINS LATER...

I: *finishes, fixes self* Okay... So mind asking a few questions about the couple...?

T: *Thinks about it* Sure! :3

I: When did you find out about,... *giggly smile* GBom?

T: Umm... It was around 2011, when GD&TOP began recording 'Oh Yeah' with Park Bom-sshi.

I:*BIG GRIN* Okies... What was your first thought?

T: *small laugh* Umm... 'Finally' is what I thought honestly. c:

I: *:D* So what do you think about them, as a couple?

T: They're so cute with each other, I mean it's so sweet... It's sickening *shivers*

I: If they ever got into a squabble, and you had to choose sides... Which side would you pick, and why?

T: Well I knew Ji Yong longer and more than most people... So I'd ultimely choose... Bom... *chuckles* It's nothing personal, but my future wife would probally make me since theyre close friends.

I: If you could rate them, like a movie what would you rate...?

T: In front of us, I'd say PG13.... But what happens behind closed doors... You know... *laughs*

I: What do you see in the future for them?

T: Honestly... A big wedding! And lots of kids...

I: * ^^ * So if you could say anything to our couple, what would it be?

T: *Thinks....* Hmm... GBOM Fighting!

I: *smiles* Well thank you for your time, it was a great interview... Bye!

T: Well thanks for your time... Bye c:

--

I know, it .... but it helps me let the creative juices flow... I feel so relaxed now... And I think I got an Idea for the real next chapter... Anyways lots of love c:

-Rani<3