This so called 'Date' of Mine c:

That Obvious?

 

"Ji Yong-ah! Look it's that restaurant I was telling you about!" Bom shouted as she latched onto his arm. Ji Yong looked at her and then at the restaurant she never took her eyes off. He smiled, "You want to go there?" He asked looking at her once more. She quickly looked up to him, "But, you really wanted to go to back to the dorms... I don't want you to give that up for me..." She said quietly, he smiled even bigger, "It's cool, we can hang there anytime. But you owe me..." He said as he started moving towards the restaurant, Bom still attached to his arm without even noticing. She muttered an, 'Okay' as they entered it. When they entered they saw a sign that said 'seat yourself', and they did so in a booth only a bit away from the minibar, which sat a woman around the age 21. As they passed her Bom noticed her eye Ji Yong and couldn't help the cold stare that appeared on her face. She didn't know why but she felt... Jealous? Either way she found herself clutching to Ji Yong's arm tighter. Ji Yong, oblivious to the existence of the other woman sat down quickly and smiled brightly at his beautiful friend that was sitting in front of him. Repressing whatever feeling she felt before she returned the same sweet smile.Soon the waitress came and asked for their order. Ji Yong paused and looked at Bom who thought for a second....

"I'll just have a glass of Orange juice please?" She asked real sweetly, JI yong smiled at her wierd order. The waitress looked at her for a while. "Okay..." she wrote it down as Bom gave her big smile. Then the waitress turned to Ji Yong.

"Uh.... Do you serve any alcohol?" the waitress nodded, "Then I'll just have a beer..." he said handing her the menu. SHe wrote that down gave them a very believable fake smile and turned to get their order, all the while thinking, 'What a strange couple...'

ABOUT 2 HOURS LATER...

"Can I get one more please?" Ji yong asked from his booth trying to reach the waitress on the other side.

"Ji Yong-ah! That's your 6th one!" Bom laughed as Ji yong laughed with her. Without noticing, when Bom was in the bathroom, Ji yong ordered some tequilla and slipped it into her juice. cx Bom regaining some of her posture sat back in her seat and looked around. She stopped on the woman again, she kept eyeing Ji Yong, Bom didn't like it but she kept her cool.

"What's wrong?" Ji yong asked her, regaining some of his posture as well.

"How do you handle it?"

"Huh?" Ji yong said as he looked at Bom's line of vision towards the woman. She was wearing something completely desperate, super short black dress that still had slits on each side. It was strapless, and she moved around as if to entice any man that looked at her. Ji Yong scoffed silently to himself, "What do you mean?" he asked.

"The girls eyeing you and.... You were always such a chick magnet weren't you?" She trailed off. Ji yong laughed and then quietly said, "Wait for it..."

"What?"

"Hey miss? Yea, I'm sorry but you're making my girlfriend a little uncomfortable..." He said to the woman, who in turn looked away shyly and soon left. "Are you crazy, what'd you do that for?" Bom laughed again as Ji Yong took another sip from his beer. He smiled as she looked down smiling to herself. He soon looked at the clock and saw it was almost 11pm. 'Shoot' he inwardly cursed. "We should get going, you have practice tomorrow and I don't want to get you into trouble for coming to late." He said getting up out of his seat. She nodded and followed him. She waited outside while he payed. She looked at the starry sky and started talking to herself when a cool breeze swifted through and she slightly shivered. She felt 2 warm hands on the side of her arms rubbing warmth through her body. "You cold?" She turned to see Ji yong with a small smile on his face. "Oh it's nothing..." She quickly looked down trying to hide the tint of red that was beginning to show on her face. She soon felt something wrapp around her and place on her shoulders. "You must be really cold, look your face is getting all red..." Ji yong said with worry. She avoided all eye contact as they began walking back. On the way Ji Yong noticed her eye wander towards an ice cream vender and stopped to get her one.

"You certain you didn't want one Ji Yongie?" She asked as she the ice cream. He smiled, 'Ji Yongie, huh?' "Nah, and if I change my mind I'll just steal some from you." He smiled bigger. "Yea right, if you wanted one you should have gotten one..." she smiled teasingly. He pretended to look hurt. "Noona, that's so mean of you... I bought it for you.." He said as she giggled. Then Ji Yong felt a vibration in his pocket. He grabbed his phone, as he inwardly cursed at the person disturbing his Bom time.

"Yeboseyo ?" He asked waiting for the other line.

"Ji Yongie! How's your 'date~' going?" It was Taeyang. Ji Yong frowned, "You again, how come you're always messing up a good time for me!?" Ji Yong yelled through the phone, Bom payed no attention to what was going on whatsoever, even though she flinched at the angry tone in which Ji Yong replied.

"Aish, Ji Yongie, I was just callng you to tell you that you didn't have to bring Bom home early, you know a bit of extra time with her... But now that I think about it... I could just tell YG we need the extra practice... I mean, seeing as we don't need a break tomorrow...hmm..." Ji Yong mntally facepalmed himself as he began another quick kiss up act on Taeyang again. "Omo! No,no you know i was just kidding right? Youngbae Sunbaenim?" He mentally gagged the last part he added. It was quiet on the other line and Ji Yong began to worry. "Ah it's cool Ji Yong-ah!" Ji Yong could imagine the smug look  on his face. "See you Ji Yongie..." he said sweetly from the other line, Ji yong repled with a strained 'goodbye' before he hung up.

"What was that about?" Bom asked after he hung up. "Huh? Oh, we have a break day tomorrow, which is rare, so we can celebrate more! Wanna head over to the park?" He said with excitement. "Ye!" She smiled as they began walking towards the park. "So are you gonna give some or not?" Ji Yong asked halfway there...

 

~With Taeyang~

11:25pm

As he hung up the phone he made his way back towards the group and sits down near a specific someone...

"So, Dara how about we leave these guys to get more aquainted and you an me go chill somewhere else?" He said smoothly oticing soe of the BigBang members eavesdropping on the conversation. "Um... Ani, I'm all right, thanks... I think I'll be heading out soon anyways, I'm real tired." She replied sweetly. "Oh then I could take you home, I've got nothing else really going for me anyways..." He insisted. she was getting agravated by his constant badgering. The whole week and weeks since they became 2NE1, Taeyang would never leaave her alone, or give he room to breath. She felt suffocated, not to mention uncomfortable by al the times he hit on her. She loved him, but only as a dongsaeng (she believes c:).

"Gwenchana.... I'm really fine."

"But-" She cut him off before he could start, having had enough of it all, "Listen, I don't like you like that, I know we've been close friends even before 2NE1, but I can't be with you... You need to move on... I don't date celebraties..." she ended more quieter than she began... Everything, and everyone was quiet. Taeyang looked down, and Dara felt a small pain in her chest. He soon got up and left quietly after saying a small goodbye. CL looked at Dara with some sort of disapointment shown, which only made the pain bigger. TOP cleared his throat and quietly continued the story he started, moving on from the  Awkward moment that happened.  Dara having nothing to say the rest of the evening.

~With GBom~

"Ji Yong-ah?! Look did you see that?! Wasn't that beautiful?" Bom yelled from the swing she was sitting on, looking and pointing towards the sky. Ji Yong, sitting on the other swing beside her, in fact didn't see it as he was starring only at Bom. 'Wow, she looks really beautiful in the moonlight.' he thought to himself. She turned back to him with a huge grin on her face as she began to giggle and slightly swing back and forth in place. He suddenly had no control over himself, he grabbed her swing an stopped her from swinging holding her in place. She stopped giggling and made a confused face. She saw Ji Yong as his eyes were glazed over, and he began leaning forward slowly closing his eyes while doing so. 'What? Is he going to...' she stopped her own thought  as her heart got the best of her and she found herself leaning in as well. Her eyes began to close as they drew nearer and nearer....

"Love stinks..." They both jumped at the voice. Yet again it was Taeyang, this time Ji Yong really wanted to punch him in the face but refrained from doing so when he thought of something, 'Wait... Was she also leaning in?' Bom was looking away, with a blush apparent on her face. "Umm... It was nice Ji Yong-ah, but I got to go... Thanks, I had alot of fun..." She rushed as she quickly left. "Noona wait...!" He tried but it went on deaf ears, for she was already halfway gone. Taeyang looked at Ji Yong, not noticing the rage building up inside him. "Hey, Did I interupt something?" he asked. But never got his answer for Ji Yong had already left, leaving Taeyang to follow him like a lost puppy dog.

--

I have nothing to say about this really... I feel really bad for Taeyang in here... Anyways, Thanks All my lovley Subscribers.. Every single one of you make me feel great about this story... And I really want to thank all of you.

~~~

hrtofdorkness (Thanks so much, your comments make me smile everytime I read them.)

SpringSeason

isela_co9

BooMBooMPaW

cheer-123

GBomforever94

Aryella

Codedavichi

ZozBombshell

secretmaknae101

iheartGBOM

SCmikki33

- All you listed above, a very dear to me... Yea I know, 'isn't that too soon?' Thanks for any comments you leave or left, They make me very happy, and if you're a silent reader it's cool, I used to be one to... Thnks for your support, even if my updates are a bit... meh... c: